I'm going to be dropping acid tomorrow. Give me some last minute tips, advice, or things I should do while tripping

I'm going to be dropping acid tomorrow. Give me some last minute tips, advice, or things I should do while tripping.

look in the mirror
get silly spray
eat lots spaghetti

turn your phone and social media of.

get amenities like food water and entertainment in line before you start tripping

and whatever you do, DO NOT THINK ABOUT SPIDERS.

I found out that it was really fun to take a bottle, with or without liquid, preferably glass, and shine a flashlight from your phone or something through it to make patterns in the ceiling. Really fun to do with others!

You have a 1 in 7 chance of being permanently damaged. Enjoy!

always wear socks yo

Lol, someone hasn't read any reports on long-term effects in their life.

Do it like I did first real acid trip i took, get buttnaked in the middle of the night and just run right into the woods and be the king of the forest, climb trees, look for animals and use your x-ray vision to see the whole forest.

Or if you are not a viking like me, go hide in some fucking apartment and watch trippy pictures and tell yourself you got alot out of the trip, faggot.

get all your supplies beforehand
don't leave a controlled environment
have a trip sitter until you're an experienced drug warrior.

>DO NOT THINK ABOUT SPIDERS
great advice, now he's definitely gonna think about spiders

Read this while you trip. Don't read yet, just save :^)

pure evil

Thats a bad idea user. You'd probaly eat the silly spray.

Listen to calming music, Pink Floyd is one of my favorite bands to listen to while tripping. Also set out all of the things you want to look at, do, or experience before hand because you'll be pretty unable to function if it's a good dose. If you haven't tripped before I highly recommend a sitter. Eat and drink enough before hand to be fine without eating or drinking for a couple hours. Once you're down you'll be able to eat but it'll be really hard to make food and/or eat mid trip. Enjoy :)

Listen to Tippers first album in the dark.

Try lots of new things.

Take a shower.

Smoke weed.

Go outside and explore.

Ride a bike.

LSD is amazing.

Listen to beethoven while drawing or paiting

Recently had a bad trip, first time taking acid, 2 tabs at 110 micrograms apiece... Relatively heavy trip for a first time.

Tried to eat spaghetti and was able to spoon it into mouth but couldn't chew or swallow.

Then girlfriend called... Apparently I answered and just kept mumbling "two hits of acid" and put the phone down. She was screaming in the background and I hallucinate getting old and dying, over and over again, with my brother saying "it's okay. We always knew it would come to this" and crying, his face blowing away in the wind like paper machet. A vein in his forehead was really pronounced, just like my dad's when he used to get stressed.

When I came to, I was masturbating in the middle of the room, happy to be alive.

Not sure if I should try acid again in search of a more positive trip...I don't want that to be my last memory of what by all accounts should be a beautiful drug. That trip was terrifying but I think still positive as it was thought provoking and let to some self discovery. What think /B? Should I try it again? Any tips for me?

In summation, don't eat the spaghetti. That was somehow a vividly negative experience for me!

dont smoke weed
it can ruin the trip imo

Go somewhere nice where no pressing matters are present, where you feel good or comfortable and enjoy. I would keep a small amount of others present if anyone else at all

Turn the lights off in the room and put on cartoons, like Bob's burgers or something, don't get stuck watching that and wonder around the house, eat before you drop and don't watch the clock, ruins the trip, and a mirror is a fun little side activity.

Stay in your house. Turn off your phone find something to preoccupy your time. Arrange something to eat during the trip that you dont have to cook. Youll have a better time alone on acid than with ppl no matter what those faggy hippies say. Put on music or some kind of sound ( i prefer to pandora stand up comedy)

Also what this guy said about the spiders, underrated advice