Ask someone who was born into a muslim family anything

ask someone who was born into a muslim family anything

idk my current faith but its agnostic-slightly theist

Lol. No one gives a shit.

How does it feel knowing you are(or were) part of a faith that currently serves as the biggest threat to the culture of the modern world?

/Thread

Do you believe in a secular society or should religion be allowed to play a part?

Kill yourself mudslime you are the scum of the earth

How does your daddies dick feel in your bum bum?

is it the biggest threat? I dont think so

i believe religion and government should be seperate. idk if ithat answers your question?

niggering ?

you should keep to islam user. fastest growing religion in the world.

idk never happened before but not interested in anal nor am i homosexual or a fan of incest

wouldnt really do me any good

Kill yourself

Kill yourself

I dont agree with a lot of what islam says, but I dont really have anything against the religion, im not a fan of its followers though

It's the most broken and worst religion on the planet currently

Why don't Muslims get that god hates them?

>Obliviously God favors Canada.

It is definitely the biggest threat. 52% of British Muslims believe homosexuality should be illegal. Modern, western culture and Islam simply cannot coincide. Despite what he average Muslim will tell you, Islam most definitely is not a peaceful religion. Just read some of the quotes from your holy book of primitive and immoral shit

Come on, man, second biggest threat. Political correctness is actively doing more damage at the moment

Where are you from?

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING NIGGER, WHAT?
YOU THINK THAT BECAUSE YOU ARE BROWN YOU ARE LESS NIGGER? NO, NONONO, YOU ARE THE SAME FUCKING SHIT. WHEN I GO TO THE TOILET AND I PLOP OUT A BIG ONE INTO THAT MOTHERFUCKER, IT RANGES FROM BROWN TO BLACK JUST LIKE YOUR SKIN COLOR YOU FUCKING SANDAPE.

GET OUT OF B.
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?

Political correctness is only a problem because people let it be.

And for the most part if you have trouble being PC you are just an asshole.

why do most muslims have beards?
even the 12 y/o have shitty mustaches

Fair point, but at least political correctness isn't getting people blown up in their dozens in Europe right now. I view PC as more of a state of mind that we need to avoid than an often militant, religious and definitely evil culture if that makes sense

How can a grown man believe in fairy tales and imaginary figures?

52% lol. should be 90% if you really know muslims. im not muslim anymore. I dont agree with many things in islam but i also dont agree with a lot of western culture.

Homosexuality cant be illegal or legal
Homosexual marriage is dumb as hell since marriage is a religious concept. the idea that you need to be "married" to save money is ridiculous. there ought to be another way to represent people in a relatinship instead of marriage.

upstate NY

its sunnah(the way of the prophet) to keep a beard.

People will believe anything

That more of an issue of how the government uses marrige as a whole, not just gay marrige.

true but gays were the ones fighting for marriage not a change in government.

Theism vs atheism is binary. You can't be slightly one way.

If you answer anything other than yes to the question of theism, you are an atheist.

Agnostics are atheists.
No != yes
I dunno != yes
Yes == yes

Of you want to be more specific, follow the venn diagram.

saying homosexuals shouldn't marry because marriage is a religious concept is bullshit. Marriage no longer coincides with religion, it's just a sign of hopefully life-long love for another person. Saying marriage is a religious concept and is therefore reserved for the religious is just stupid. That's like saying I cant celebrate Christmas because I'm not Christian. It's a primitive, ignorant way of thinking that doesn't surprise me coming from a Muslim.

Because they are given a quran instead of a text book.

Thats only because they were the only people who didnt get the benificial advantage of it all. I mean even unreligious people got it. Even though it was a religious thing

This

Dp you truly believe that islam is a "religion of peace"?