Is this girl hot? Should I hit it? Shes really desperate and been texting me non stop

Is this girl hot? Should I hit it? Shes really desperate and been texting me non stop.

she's not hot like a 10/10 but she's definitely fuckable. hit it, but don't brag about it.

leave your seed in her and ignore her forever

She's delusional. Beware.

Ok, so I should tell her to keep it between us

How do you know?

put a finger in her ass if you fuck her

no don't say that, it immediately pisses woman off. Just dont tell everyone about it unless they ask

That does sound pretty good. Just block her number?

Why the insecurity OP? Are you a faggot?
She´s fuckable and kind of a 6/10, she´s pretty decent for today´s standards and you have free sex. What else do you need?

Don't tell her anything just fuck her

what do you think, man? are you that fucking beta you need "your Sup Forumsros" opinion on who to fuck or not...

F U OP. I recognize your ways. You wanna pump and dump. I do the same. I fuck bitches a few times and then I feel like the job has been done and I lose interest. I don't know how to feel about this.

I have the ability to spot this kind of people instantly.
Believe me, she is.
Her insistance is a good hint too.

Yes exactly. I have a feeling this is what ever guy does to her she has been single forever. I know I will just bust a nut in her and then peace, feel bad for her.

This is hot. Wonder what kind of crazy delusions shes under. I know shes on meds.

Crazy bitches give the greatest blowjobs

Who cares, post more pics. She's hot

Absolutely.

Damn, really? Alright

i'll take sloppies

the problem here is that her friend is hotter. you always have that nagging feeling you could be smashing something better.

The blonde one is easily the most attractive one in that picture you huge faggot.

fuck you, i'll take the middle.

Definitely hit that.

Your life will improve greatly once you start going for the girls YOU want, instead of worrying about whether or not anyone else approves.

Op if you don't fuck that chick you're a homo

>Should i hit it?
I don't know, are you a man?

fuck her and record that shit

Get in balls-deep.

Are there any more pics of her, or can we go now?