Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j4sLYNI2PLg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for ruston rustler

did you hear about mexico lol

who didnt hear about them

ayy

why must soccer fans be so cancerous?
>XDDDDD ONE THING HAPPENED LETS MAKE 20 THREADS ABOUT IT, EACH ONLY HAVING 5 REPLIES
noone cares

op i made two small updates to your map pls use this from now on

reposting my relegation/realignment plan

I did some further thinking about the relegation plan i thought of last night. The teams have been sorted by region. I tried to maintain rivalries as best as i could, but it proved difficult to do that while also keeping conference size balanced (ie. Ohio St and the ACC)

The season would be expanded to a 15 game regular season. Each team plays 3 teams from opposing conferences, 2 teams from the other division in their conference, and 10 teams from within their division. Games within the conference are randomly chosen by a computer (random number generator with each team matched to a number?). Games outside the conference stay like they are now, schools signing contracts with each other. Due to the extended season, each team will now get 3 bye weeks during the regular season, instead of the usual 1 bye.

After the season the bottom 3 teams in the upper division are relegated and the top 3 from the lower division move up. This all stays within conference, obviously.

Conference championships are eliminated. The CFP is changed to 10 teams and starts the week after the final games. Both the Upper and the Lower divisions get a playoff. The top 2 in each upper/lower division move on to their respective CFP. Seeding is chosen by a committee like it is now. Week 1 is seeds 8v9 and 7v10. The rest get a bye. Week 2 is 1v8/9, 4v5, 3v6, and 2v7/10. The rest is self explanatory. All games are held at a neutral site.

I think that is all. I came up with all of this as i typed it so i'm sure their are some things unclear or unsaid, but i can clear them up if needed.

TLDR: Adding a relegation system to cfb, realigning conferences, and expanding the playoff

>season extends into march
>CFP going on the same time as march madness
>less than a month layover between the national championship game and spring practice

>March turns into the greatest spectacle in sports
literally nothing wrong

Spring practice could be delayed. Teams get more practice during the season due to extended season. This only means freshmen won't get as much practice time, but most of the time they don't play much anyways. I didn't even think of ho long the season truly would be with this though. like i said, came up with it as i typed it

here's another map btw. Got bored between classes a few months back and mapped out all FBS stadiums on Google Earth

go terps

One of your back up QBs played at my small town shitty school.
Gage Shaffer

>other sports are gay I don't care about other sports because they're gay and make my theads die
you're gay fggt

i care about other sports. I have no problem with soccer and watch/play it often. I can't stand the poeple that make 20 threads for the exact same subject

do not speak to him like that. if you have a problem you can talk to me but leave ruston rustler alone. pick on somebody your own size

>drunks who hate Michigan

hate Ohio State more actually

one of my favorite childhood sports memories:
youtube.com/watch?v=j4sLYNI2PLg

WVU student here..

we're going 5-7 mark it down.

bump

Instead of posting each individual conference with specific win/loss, i'll just post this overall win/loss

>68666666
this is a test

>tfw just finished 500 word essay that I've been putting off since February
feels good brehs

>putting off such a short essay that long
why?

>football players have to deal with football for not 1-and-a-half semesters
never gonna happen
>relegation
Except the college system is based on school size, by which relegation is impossible
>expanded playoff
there is a lack of parity in college football, there is rarely more than 3 teams that deserve to be in a playoff/NC, and theres never been more than 5

expanded playoff makes things more exciting
lolalabamawins gets old after a few years

Executing the losing team is more exciting as well

>OH HE HAS TROUBLE WITH THE SNAP
>AND THE BALL IS FREE

i am going to beddy-bye good night ruston rustler and other posters.

I'm lazy, but its for an application to a small college that's due in August so I had time

>TOUCH DOWN

>MICHIGAN STATES GOING TO WIN IT

>UN BEL IEVABLE

>my face when people actually think the team with the best defense and a top 10 offense in the country will miss the playoffs next season

>Brandon Peters (objectively and statistically the best QB in the 2016 recruiting class, it isn't even debatable)
>Ty Isaac (best RB in the game who will be 100% healthy, unlike the entirety of last year. he will put up 1200+YDs/10+TDs/5.0YPC)
>Jake Butt (a top 3 TE already going into this season, 1000+YDs/7+TDs)
>Sean McKeon (literally a Jake Butt-clone)
>Amara Darboh (top 10 WR, 900+YDs/5+TDs)
>Jabril Peppers (a black guy trapped in a black's body, one of the smartest players in football, elite measurables, incredible upside)
>Kareem Walker (one of the fastest and most explosive players in football)
>Joe Beneducci (best blocking FB in country)

>Best pass rush in the B1G
>Best LB corp in the B1G
>Besy secondary in the country
>Top 5 D-Line

Barring major injuries to key players, there is literally no way the Wolverines are missing the playoffs this season

The Michigan B1G championship drought ends in 2016-2017

You can't prove me wrong

Cap it

I do love the relagation system (I'm soccer biased) but in a 12-13 teams conference 3 is too much. If you wanna compare with europen football in a 20 teams league you got 3 relagtions.

Also 15 regular season is way too much. They'll be a lot of injuries and I really doubt the team who will win the playoff would be the best team in the country but maybe the heathliest one.

Not to mention all the record who will be broken because "meh 3 more games".

With Dana getting fired?

bump

nice

>Ohio State and a bunch of utter literal whos

Huh, surprised they think Sup Forums is worse than Sup Forums

>losing to pedo state
>losing to Hoosiers
>beating apart
Comeon fellow terps friend

>beating sparty*

You mess with ruston you mess with all of us

Bump

Well guys, those who do it >FOR FREE banned me for being """""off topic""""" because I said somethin bad about them. Looks like I'm gone for three days. AdiĆ³s

see ya

But where will he go?

Bisous

no! please ruston rustler appeal the ban or do something i can not waiting 3 days to speak you again.

Fucking love this map.

>my face when people who thought the school up north would make the playoffs this season are proved wrong.

>Brandon Peters (good luck winning with a true frosh qb against B1G defenses)
>Ty Isaac (made of glass, he'll never stay healthy)
>Jake Butt (literally named Butt)
>Sean McKeon (you know its bad when you're relying on a frosh 3* TE)
>Amara Darboh (was mediocre at best last year with a much better qb than this year)
>Jabril Peppers (will be remembered as a bust,)
>Kareem Walker (he's fast but isn't good at anything)
>Joe Beneducci (a fullback. will see the field maybe 100 snaps this season)

>4th pass rush in the B1G east
>3rd best LB corp in the B1G east
>most overrated secondary in the country
>Top 5 D-Line (in the state of Michigan)

Barring major injuries to key players on about 15 other teams, there is literally no way the Wolverines are making the playoffs this season

The Michigan B1G championship drought continues

You can't prove me wrong

Cap it

>Thread surprisingly hanging in there

What seems to be the problem, gents? Are we letting the Euros take over this board at night, again? We talked about this.

I've been doing my job to bump every few hours. The shitposting here is so much better than the """""discussion""""" you'll find on /r/cfb.

Sorry bud, you got you're Urban Meyer championship already over with. Now it's time to crash and burn. Urban has AT MOST two more years left in him at Ohio State. He WILL retire within two years - please cap this. Ohio State will have an alright season this year, I'd guess finishing maybe 10 - 2. Might even win the B1G championship, but still won't make the playoff. The 2017 season is where things really start to fall apart. I predict them finishing 7 - 5. Losing a close bowl game against some shitty G6 school like Nevada. Urban leaves and Ohio State is back to 6 - 6 seasons until the world ends.

>big 12 thread
"drink! xDDD"

>discussion

I see your point. Have we become too civilized? What can be done about this?

YOUR TEAM SUCKS AND HAS TOO MANY AFRICAN-AMERICANS.

.... that do it?

Official pre season power rankings

Bama
2. The Ohio State
3. U of Houston
4. Booty Blasters
5. Clempson
6. Harvard
7. University of Texas @ Norman, Oklahoma
8. J'Ville State
9. North Dakota State
10. Northwest Missouri State

>Ohio State and Michigan aren't in the same conference

Shit guys. I've had a 100 letter essay that was assigned last October and it's due tomorrow and I haven't even started!

>Less than 150 pages

Retards detected

Help Sup Forums I've got a ten color fingerprinting due tomorrow and I haven't even started! I'm fucked!!!!

let me guess... colorado state?

Clemson
vs
Tennessee
POST YOUR PLAYOFFS

Michigan
vs
Oklahomo

they're no fun

No. I'm a duel major in creative writing and communications with a minor in Greek Philosophy at Carnation Melon University

>Michigan

sup Ohio State

Haha I remember that day.

>tfw got banned for reddit for spamming 27-2

bump

That sounds like just the garbage we've come to expect from you, Condi.

Next you'll invade Wisconsin or some shit.

Official Condi Pre-Season rankings

1. Stanford
2. Alabama
3. Ole Miss
4. LSU
5. Arkansas
6. Texas Gay and M
7. Miss St.
8. Auburn
9. Florida
10. Notre Dame

post em

Nigga you tellin me you don't hate Baylor?

it seems pretty clear to me that he does in fact have baylor in the despise section.

Respect - I only got into football a few years ago. My brother went to Baylor and I'd watch their games. Baylor was the first team I liked. I can't completely hate them.

Laugh/Despise - Obviously the scandal made Baylor an embarrassment and their attempts at damage control aren't helping. Baylor fans and administrators are working full time to maintain the illusion, despite the fact that they have been exposed. It's been a slippery slope for Baylor, and their desperation is both laughable and deplorable.

>Houston not listed

>Having any opinion on North Texas whatsoever.

LOOKS LIKE WE MADE IT

BUMP MOTHERFUCKING BUMP

BUMP MOTHERFUCKING BUMP

Hello friends. Take this bump.

are you real ruston rustler how can i know its you.

Forgot to mention this. Since apehoop finals are over in about 45 minutes the thread may get killed if noone bumps/posts. I would but 4chins is awful on the phone. I am really me Whyo

i will do best to keep thread alive. i believe it real you. i can just feel it

What the fuck man

Chances Hueston beats OU week 1?

prolly bout 35% imo

Digits don't lie

LELBRON IS BETTER THAN JORDAN

And there he is, the worst trip on cfb

LE GOD IS GONNA WIN ONE FOR DA LAND :)

*best
FTFY

>currently 73 apehoop thread on Sup Forums
>40 of them have 5 or less posts in them
Why is this allowed?

Because Cleveland could win something?

>dat Pac-12 tho

Googled Apehoop. Got this

Will we survive the storm that is about to overcome this board boys?

LE GOD DID IT FOR DA LAND GOAT GOAT GOAT OHIO WILL BE BLESSED WITH MANY CHAMPIONSHIPS. BROWNS WIN SUPERBOWL.INDIANS WIN WORLD SERIES. JACKETS WIN STANLEY CUP. OHIO STATE WINS CFP GOAT GOAT GOAT. POST YFW

Stay with me thread. Don't go over board. The seas be a swellin

Go buckeyes

Bump