Cutfags: anyone have to get cut when they were older? Getting it done in a few weeks. (yes...

Cutfags: anyone have to get cut when they were older? Getting it done in a few weeks. (yes, I've tried creams and stretching and stuff, and it's not worked)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preputioplasty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frenuloplasty_of_prepuce_of_penis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>have to get cut
>have to
>when they were older

enjoy being a beta bitch your whole life

ok, "decide to"

I got cut when I was 21. After it I ended up pissing in the shower because my piss went everywhere. Fix your bed to try and keep you in 1 spot because you'll get an erection in your sleep and it'll stretch the stitches and hurt. You'll be prescribed codeine or something. Don't jerk off for awhile. It'll look disgusting and numb at first but give it 2 months. After that you'll be fine. Keep checking for infections and so on. It was my last resort for a tight foreskin which made sex uncomfortable, so overall sex is better and jerking off is still the same.

bump

how bad was the surgery itself?

Fine I was put asleep, so didn't feel shit. Nothing really important to say about it.

Yeah, had it done when I was 15. It was pretty tight, and also kinda wanted it.

Look man I know we make fun of this shit and it happens to a lot of kids for fucked up religious reasons when their to young to object, but why the fuck would a grown ass man do this to themselves?

I mean your litterally havibg part of your dick cut off. How the hell do you think its gonna feel. If your doing this for a woman she isnt worth it. If she was she wouldnt care if you were cut, hung, or any other damn thing.

Doesnt happen often but heres some heart felt real talk fro Sup Forums. If your at all unsure about this dont fucking do it. And if your not unsure maybe you should examine why your posting about it on here.

parents make you?

I'm 26, getting cut in a few months because of an infection which caused my skin not to stretch anymore. I spoke to a guy who did the operation at 30 and said that it's painful but after 2 months or so everything goes back to normal. No worries

what's too tight? prepuce or frenulum? because there's less invasive surgeries for either

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preputioplasty

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frenuloplasty_of_prepuce_of_penis

any doc that would prescribe a circumcision over either of these is a fucking quack and you should get a second opinion

Well some people cant stretch there foreskin over the head and expose the head, me included. the reason is that your foreskin is just too tight to stretch, and typicaly this is the only solution

I had it done when I was about 17 due to a similar kind of infection. My foreskin literally closed, and when I tried to piss my foreskin ballooned up and it was excruciatingly painful.

Rushed to the hospital and the doctor told me it would be a few hours before I was in surgery. My dick was still ballooned at this point - agonizing pain. Doctor told me he could open the skin with a scalpel. I begged that fucker to do it.

Fast forward to the actual surgery, it was easy as fuck, but your dick will be incredibly sensitive and painful to the touch for at least a month. I had to stay home without underwear on, because it was so painful to have my dick rub against anything.

On the whole I think I prefer being circumcised.

TL;DR - Shit's uncomfortable for a while, but it's much better in the long run.

ya fokin pussi, babies tank this shit n u get put to sleep

Does it look decent even though it was an emergency surgery?

what he said

I would discuss other options with my doctor first, such as already mentioned.

If there's NO other option, then well ... there's no other option. You'll suffer for a few months. Sucks, but there it is.

As a grown up you can always decide not to take surgery ... still if you're not able to peel foreskin back enough for you to clean and enjoy sex, that might be worse than 1-2 months of pain you have to endure.

For those who say sex/mastrubation is less enjoyable with cut penis .... That only is true for normal penis. If you have very tight foreskin, then the oposite is true, as you can get pain and even tearing of foreskin ... which is not plesant.

Yes, I with 21 and it's way better. And I have more sex than before. Stop being a pussy and cut that crap foreskin out.

Why would you cut a part of body you were born with?
Don't start with "hyigene" shit.

Girls like it better

bad phimosis, in my case

Pics of the balloon dick?

Dont do it you will ruin your dick but who am i kiding you are already brainwashed by the jews so go get your dick cut you vomit muncher

Why the fuck would a parent make you get circumcised at 15 and not when you were born? Did they convert to Judaism? What a stupid fucking question.

>when their to young

I'm 17 and i think i have phimosis. I can stretch it to almost whole acorn when i use olive gel while fap. Pissing never gets hurt. Touching acorn hurts but i observated it getting less pain when i trying to pull and touch something. I don't know that I should go to doctor :(

Sorry for my English btw.

yeah, you should go see a doctor

Can you get it back when it's soft?

Never tried, I'm afraid of doing it when soft.
Once tried little bit and it's possible.

circumcision is so fucking stupid, like, ok i know there's people that mutilates their own bodies, but doing that to your penis isn't gonna give you satisfaction nor positive things

Witnessed

Like phimosis? Aside from that, fem here, uncircumsized is AWESOME.

When you see your little friend and you realize that you won't ever fuck any girl and never enjoy thing which is sex you feel very sad and must do something with that

yeah, unfortunately. ever been with a guy with it?

No, but I went to medical school and it looks like it hurts SO MUCH. If it's for medical reasons then snip away, but maybe ask the surgeon to cut off as little as possible?

>stretching and stuff, and it's not worked)

You did it wrong. Tugging takes a long time and requires a lot of dedication to stimulate mitosis and grow extra skin to treat phimosis.

Do not get cut if you don't need to. If you absolutely have to get surgery, there are less extreme surgeries than circumcision.

I only say this because there's a shitload of nerve endings in there, I'm not being a dick.

kek

Sometimes it doesn't work and the foreskin can accidentally get damaged and begin healing itself tighter...you know what you need. Just do what's absolutely necessary.

ha, no worries, clear you're not being a dick. from the doc I've talked to, they can probably leave a lot of the inner skin.

Got it when i was 6. cant remember shit

I was cut at 27. You will be sore for a couple of weeks but then everything will be fine. Sex was just the same after healing.

Sweeet. For fems full circumcision is the equivalent of cutting off the hood, which helps protect the more sensitive parts, while allowing the inner tissue to still receive all the stimulation. If he can leave as much as possible, that'd be great. And one more thing, I gotta say, girls don't care about dick patterns as long is it doesn't look like earthworm jim or look diseased. Put your ability to feel pleasure from it above how it looks when he cuts.

That's because of the fucking TRAUMA. Or you were old enough for SOME type of anaesthesia. It hurts, OP, make no mistake. I hope they put guys under nowadays, who need this done.

I can only imagine how good sex would be if I had a foreskin to protect my glans.

lol don't worry, i'm sure it'll come out looking fine. i'm just hoping they can keep the frenulum.

>what is tight foreskin
Reread the post faggot

Eh, talk to him about it. They shouldn't have to cut off ALL of it if it doesn't look like the foreskin is shrinkwrapping your dick. Don't worry.

you can only imagine sex

Yeah, I've talked to him about it. He's going to have to see just how tight it is once he starts cutting. If they can keep some of it, that'd be great.

eh you guys are sooo last year ... circumsion realy? phhh

These days it's all about subincision...

Very sad true :(
I cri everytime

No, it's different with/without foreskin. Cut dudes obviously feel less. They fuck harder because it takes more work/wetness for them to get a pleasant sensation, which is a bonus for me, but I'm sure it sucks for them. Uncut goes in easier, and rather than feeling like something's being shoved into me, uncut is more like the cock is moving together with me, because the inner foreskin is lubricating him and the motions are overall more comfortable.

I honestly feel horrible about parents who didn't ask for their kid to be cut but the doctor does it anyway...it's kind of standard procedure. You have to specifically ask for it not to be done.

Happy for you, OP. Nobody wants to bwe uncomfortable. I get anal prolapse. Do you want to know what that it? You don't want to know what that is.

That would feel like shit.

Of course they put you under. Are you just fucking stupid or do you live in some shit stain of a country that doesn't have access to modern medicine?

same, surgery about two seeks ago, doing shit right now, also how do you fap when cut?

100% this.
Surgery aint that bad. I was able to drive home like 15min after the surgery.

First week is restless nights and no sports.
After 4 weeks sports should be fine.

After 2-3 months it's as if you were born that way

That sucks. Prob even worse being a medical student and knowing everything that's wrong.

how was the surgery?

They dont have to put you under like all the way. Just the penis and the area around it.

nope always been cut since i can remember. what were you expecting to "work" as a result of creams, stretching w/e?

Never really needed to ask, I have a pussy and no son.

was alright, everyone involved was cool, looks like i have an infection but i'll just get some antibiotics.

could you tell what they were doing, and did you have any say in how much they cut?

General anesthesia can be dangerous. They only use it if they have to for major surgery and such. Small procedures like this would generally use local anesthesia.

I can't afford the surgery. Sometimes when I shit it just falls out and I have to clip my fingernails, get in the shower and shove it back in with cold water. Shit SUX

What a great response to that picture.

Yeah, I wouldn't think he'd be unconscious during.

Been considering getting cut.

Foreskin pulls all the way back when soft, and about half way when hard. Can fap and have sex no problem, but handjobs can be painful if they try tugging it all the way back.

Would you get cut in my situation?

25 yr old btw

I wouldn't.

talk with your surgeon, and for gods sake make sure you get an appointment to reveiw it after, might be my axiety but i've called 111 like 11 times.

just got cut, how do i fap?

Of course. If your foreskin is giving you problem, slice that shit off. Why would you ever trade quality of life for a useless flap of skin?

Gently. How much did they leave you? Got a pic?

Why ? Just... Why ?

says the virgin

Congrats. we welcome you to the cut master race bro.

the seem to have left me quite a bit, shaft skin goes over where my stitches are.

>What girls want and like is often rational

do girls actually like it better, or is that just what cutfags/cutfags' gfs say to make them feel better about being cut

It's what girls say they like, though they've never seen an uncut in their life and would never be able to tell the difference once erect.

Quit lying. You lose thousands of nerve endings from circumcision. You can't honestly sit here and say sex feels the same. You've either not had sex or not enough.

This
Also have luke warm baths with some salt in there, dont use body scrubs unless you want to fucking have no dick.

Respect the directives given by the doc

I got cut when I was 14 and horny as fuck, I didn't wait long enough before I stuck my peepee in my gf and I fucking ripped my stitches and filled the condom with blood

Now it looks like shit because of huge disgusting scars

So yeah try to not jerk off or have sex for a while

I have a lot of skin, was super selfconcious about it, turns out girls love to play with the skin, thank anime jesus!

Phimosis isn't really a medical condition. It's what happen when consverative parents make sure that their sons don't explore their dicks.

>You lose thousands of nerve endings from circumcision.
And then you realize nerve endings are just part of your skin so it doesn't really make a difference. You'll still have plenty of skin and plenty of nerve endings. It's not like your brain cares about each individual one. It coalesces all the signals into one general feeling. There's not any real difference between "muh dick be in a wet, warm place" and "muh dick be in a wet, warm place".

The frenulum makes all the difference. It's like saying that the clitoris doesn't make a difference.

OP just do it yourself, get some wart freezing stuff, freeze dick, then nail clippers and just trim it off

You're somewhat right but he will lose sensitivity

Obviously it will not be in a wet warm place also

What the fuck. Who would willingly do this to themselves? Let alone their children?!

It's a cultural thing. American/Jewish/3rd world shithole girls will like what they're used to, just like girls from everywhere else.

No, it's nothing like that at all.

>Got cut when I was 18
>Didn't wear pants for the whole week
>Everything went fine

It's really not a big deal

It is. You just don't know it. That's why we call you cutfags.

My foreskin was super tight when I was a little kid. Uncomfortable as Hell and painful. Wouldn't even come the full way back. Became a real problem.

At about 7 I spoke to my mum about it. She said I might need to go get a circumcision and explained what it was.

That night in the bath I wouldn't take no for an answer. That goddamn foreskin was coming back no matter how much it hurt.

Decades of fapping later and if anything my foreskin is too loose.

How expensive was it?
& where are you from?

Isn't it normal for your foreskin to be super tight until you're like 10? I couldn't pull mine back at all until then

Lol morons mutilating themselves for asthetics

I've been trying to make sense of your first sentence for about 5 minutes. Care to elaborate?