Hello Sup Forums! I'm new here but this seems like a fun place...

Hello Sup Forums! I'm new here but this seems like a fun place. Is there anything I should know about this website before I get started?

Is there any special etiquette to posting on these boards?

Thanks!

Please commit suicide.

Leave before it is too late, trust me

this

Why?

DOESNT MATTER JUST GO !!

Have you not at least glanced at this fucking place before you walked in? Nobody is nice and please refer to prior post where the guy replied to your thread and told you to kill yourself. Do that.
But welcome to Sup Forums, user. Hope you have nothing to do for the rest of your life.

Sup Forums beginners have to start in
and stay there for appr. 3 years

first, Lurk moar
second, visit all the boards at least once
Third, learn the rules of the internet.

pretty much. Raw humanity here, raw and uncensored around the clock

Run while you still can op, nobody is safe here.
  ▲
▲ ▲

isn't that just about cartoon horses? I don't get it.

Where do i find the internet rules?

You are inferior and your life sucks, you know that way better than me. All throughout your existence you have had this sense of inadequacy: it is now time to mature and take upon yourself the burden of such a miserable, low, useless, pathetic filthy life of yours. Go die under a train, or drink bleach, or really whatever ends this joke. We all hate you.

we find rage comics very funny

>isn't that just about cartoon horses? I don't get it.
>Where do i find the internet rules?

Op is too innocent.

I suggest you upgrade to a Gold Account, then you dont have to bother with captcha, you get customization tools and you get PM capability, and you can see other Gold Account usernames.

OP, this thread makes me want to find where you live and murder you with the strength of a diabolic creature. Never post again.

encyclopedia dramatica

also an archive of how far the hunt for lulz has fallen

one thing to remember, get a giant grain of salt, you will need it.

Rule 13

you look cool if you say lol a lot

Oh! I forgot about Sup Forums gold. I have it, its pretty neat. I recommend you get it. Its great for newfags to have.

I know you're just shitposting but we have ample stocks of freshcunts.

>Read the site rules
>Read the rules for each board
>Read the FAQ
>Lurk moar
>Reverse image search before asking for sauce, this goes double for you lazy phonefags
>Post OC, even if it's shit
>Don't feed the trolls
>Remain anonymous
>Don't be cancer
>Lurk moar

TLDR

LURK MOAR
POST OC

I heard everyone here has autism, is that why you guys are so mean to eachother?

Do you guys have a membership? I'm thinking about asking my caretaker if they'll pay for it

use a bot network unless you want the NSA to register your IP and passively observe you for the rest of your life. If you didnt use a different ip by posting this shitty corn pic, then you done goofed, sunnyboy

no.

Search lolita on imagefap, it will give you all the info you need.

lurkmore newfag

You're the newfag. I could smell you getting off the elevator.