HOLD THE DOOR

HOLD THE DOOR

>had one job
>did it

What about the three eyed crow, he was a fucking Targaryen

Honest question bros. Should i start watching game of thrones at ep 1 all the way to present?

more like hold the vegetables

yes when you get into it it, it flies by and you cant wait for the next episode

Only if you like tits and dragons.

Yes

honest question bro - why do you need other people to decide what you want to watch?

Yeah, why not?

And burned children

I believe the trips you just got should tell you something.

Because i want to see what you guys have to say. That's enough reason man. Also you guys really gave some good answers thanks.

Fair enough! I have not watched it myself. I fear it will just be generic fantasy.

It will be worth it.

Its fucking HYPE for a good reason motherfucker. I was the same way as you and then I started watching from the beginning.

Ok boys im off to start episode one. Thanks for all the positive input i really appreciate it

the walking dead was another recent hyped up show and it is the most boring garbage i've ever seen. generally I find if a show is super popular to the mainstream, there's a reason. like the way reality TV shows appeal to the masses.

Yes you silly user. What are you, some kinda retard?

I was like you about 6 months ago.

DO IT FAGGOT IM TELLING YOU ITS WORTH IT

Is Hodor really deceased? He maybe holding that door all scratched up but you know retard strength is not to be under estimated.

what I don't get (and I only know the hold door thing), is didn't he say that before that scene? how was that the origin of his name if it happened right before he died? don't tell me there's fucking time travel in this show.

Hes about to get swarmed by a few 100 angry skeletons. But when you dont see someone die.... They might just pop up alive an kicking. I think the hound will make a comeback.

I don't know nothin bout no skelingtons

they never showed what happened to him, and the king of the white walkers could use a small giant in his army

>mfw user is this dense

The hound is dead as fuck mate

Sucks to be you next episode dog

well I've never see the show. just a clip of that scene.

He was left to die.... But did you actually see him die?