fluffybooru.org/post/list/user_id=3091/1
fluffybooru.org/post/list/user_id=26/5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bumparoo

Continue?

Pt2

And make that Pt3

Bump

Pt4 (conclusion). Don't forget to post any of your own if you got it.

Sorry, forgot to attach the file

Dumping glorious story

I'm not particularity sure why the end of pt4 is not colored, I can only assume that the creator didn't want to make that fluffy rape scene too graphic. Otherwise, enjoy.

Are people in fluffy threads even interested in long stories or are their attention spans too short for anything other than drawn stuff?

Bump

Well shit. Posted the wrong fucking story.

I liked Fluffy Lake, but usually I prefer shorter undertakings.

Fluffy Lake's by one of the best authors, so that's understandable.

where is the plottwist?

Yeah, we're looking for abuse, not this hugbox shit

theyre ok, but its easy to miss the rest of the thread when reading

It'll die on account of having no legs? I guess.

She's taking care of a legless baby. No matter how much she loves it, it will never grow up big and strong, and is never going to be capable of taking care of itself.

So do you faggots want the rest of this story? It's about 30 pages long.

Tribes is also as good

Hey, I think you forgot parts 1 & 2. Also, The length of a story shows that someone put time and effort into something they care about. Writing is an art. Sometimes the story isn't all that good, other times they're great. Like FoalOut4's stories on fluffybooru fluffybooru.org/post/list/user_id=3091/1

Though yes, some people don't like reading a wall of text. Personally, I don't mind taking the time.

30 pages? So be it.

there isn't any in sadbox
the foal doesn't have legs, he will never grow to be a healthy fluffy and will likely never grow up at all

Didn't forget pages 1 and 2. Accidentally posted the wrong pics.
Not doing fluffy factory now, we doing mare's melancholy

anyone have that foal whose mother died, so he tries to get another fluffy take him in by dancing?

then he gets rejected, has a leg broken and is put to sleep

Fun fact: That was the first ever dancie babbeh

Its shitty to read it in pictures. I like long stuff, but just read it on the booru.

How's it different on pictures?
Lot of the stories on booru are uploaded as pics.

Bumping

Most of them are badly formatted, its easy to lose a line. I like to highlight a word when taking a short break, as a bookmark. I do some work "meanwhile", so i Prefer to go through them at my own pace.
Also, the really long ones make you miss half of the thread. Also I really really really do hate being halfway through a story and the thread 404's, and I miss the rest. Boy that bugs me.
The booru is also annoying to read, with wrong order (due to reuploads) and shitty tags.
So, yeah, if you got tips, for what to read next, go ahead, its appreciated.

Half way there.

I can recommend anything by Mayclore, the author of Fluffy Lake, Fluffy Factory and Sunny Gardens. One of her characters even have a cameo at the end of this one I'm dumping.
Unfortunately, she didn't have a user on booru so other people had to upload her work and it's a bit of a mess.
There's also the Fall of Cleveland story (multitude of the most active authors came together to make this one) uploaded by Giant_Neckbeard.
Those are the longer stories I'd recommend.

I've read Sunny Gardens and liked it. I've heard of "Fall of Cleveland" but have not searched for it. Yesterday I read all of Spagetti_dave's stuff. That was great too. Fluffy Lake is on my List of stuff to read. Gonna add the other ones you recommend.
I was oblivious to how good longer stories are for quite a while. But so far i've found some really great things.
Thanks for the recommendation.

Should read Fluffy Factory. That and Sunny Gardens are related in that the owner of Fluffy Factory is the sister of Lucy from Sunny Gardens.

It depends. I don't mind long stories as long as there is some good abuse, no hugboxing shit

Most longer stories have some of it all.

Meh

Not sure if anyone's here anymore, but I'll dump a few

Best I can think of is Fluffy Factory or the Tiffany stories by Mayclore. Mentally damaged chick who envies fluffies for their childish innocence that she never got to experience as a child.

where do you find the authors and stories? I can't find them by searching on the booru.

It's fluffybooru . org right?

There're probably people here. They're just too busy reading.

I don't find them. I just remember reading their stories and their drawings from when the booru was created.
Maybe try the fluffy wiki.

This one is part of a series, but I hate dancing foals and proper ways to deal with them

So, y'all wanna make a timeline?

Fluffy pony introduced

High value, popular

Breeders made super mares

Some excaped, survived only because of easy pregnancy

Many fads like foals in a can happen

Eventually, they start to lose popularity

Become a pest

Now legal to hunt all non-privately-owned fluffs

Soon, abusers come into the pic

^where we are^

Eventually, in a last ditch attempt to save hasbio,
They create anthro fluffs

^also here sometimes^

Manage to stay in business a bit longer,
But herds still huge prob, and anthro fluffs are hard to make

(Head cannon below)

Then, hasbio makes some fluff disease or shit like that, and most herds are killed off/ hunted

Introduce new fluff pone that has to be fed special hasbio foodpaste, and can only have 1-2 foals per year

Business returns, hasbio continues to make sex-I mean anthro fluffs, and now, there are no more herds, save for the rare few.

Or at least that's how I see it. What about you guys?

I can't find fall of cleveland anywhere. help?

Anthro shit is the most autistic shit on top of already edgy autistic shit we make. Fuck off to mlp with that shit

Here ya go.

Holy fuck that pic LMAO

Gathering from when fluffy first became a thing on the internet:

Hasbio bio-engineers fluffy ponies.
Much debate on whether they should be considered biological toys or actual living things. The first becomes the active census.
PETA fags is all NOPE, breaks into Hasbio labs and releases fluffies.
Fluffies are instantly a plague, causing property damages in the billions, clogging sewers with their dead bodies, devouring crops etc.
Many people still want them as toys so clever people take the opportunity to capture some to breed them.

From there, authors and artists have build their own headcanons.

It is, but it does exist so we do have to acknowledge it. Also, I'm pretty sure all anthro art is basically hentai

Had to solve 9 captchas wtf

There is a tag. Just use underscores.
fall_of_cleveland etc.
It is mostly pictures, which is why I've not read it yet. But I plan to, soonish.

>Even though it is brown he dindu nuffin

kek. This has to be intentional

fluffybooru.org/post/list/user_id=26/5
Start with The Prophecy, then Uni the Unicorn, The Secret, Opening and then Fall of Cleveland.
Or just read all of Giant_Neckbeard's stories from start to finish.

3 more to go.

Look at the line width on that picture, you can't change it by narrowing the window. And you can't make the text larger without pixellation.

Fuck it guys, I'm out, break is over.

And done.
Mad props to any of you all who can recognize any of the references on this page.
Gonna dump the two drawings by Mwike which inspired this 30 pages long story.

In a picture you can't narrow the ridiculous line width by adjusting the window.

Who's this crusade guy I keep seeing? Deus vault I guess

Thank you annon, even tough I didn't read all of it I saved it all and will give it a read.

deus vult!

>Anthro
>Superpowers
Yeah no.

Not sure, some of it is a little boring but I like the art so I saved.

Don't even know if he's new, but since I haven't seen him I assume he is; love seeing new artists on the booru, just wish I could draw.