I turn 20 in a few weeks

I turn 20 in a few weeks.
I literally dont talk to any girls. No job no money. Beta as fuck.

How do I unvirgin?

>How do I unvirgin?
you don't. It's over for you. permaverg

>backpage

Have you considered fucking boys?

you pay for it, retard

Archwizard here.
Why would you need these earthly needs?

Get money
Fuck bitches
???
Profit

Try Tinder

I always wondered, if 20 is the point of no return, why don't you just become the wizard right then and there?

Don't worry, you're not the lamest

I tried that. Talked to 2 girls. Deleted it eventually.

What happened, OP?
greentext time

kek
hope it happens tho

Litterally nothing. Made smsll talk, got ones snapchat but after that we stopped talking.
Ive learned that a lot of girls find tinder cringe worthy.

The worst part is that I was actually pretty popular in highschool and almost got laid. Now I just sit in my room all day and play games.

FUCK, now i have a purpose in life
Fuck you

virgin 19 here

The sad thing is, we dont become wizards. We just remian losers.

Get a job, some money, some self respect, maybe start working out and then go out drinking.
If you´re really autistic you should do some blow as well.

>stopped talking
Because they expect you to keep her interested, you're just one of many guys she is managing.

Avoid social media shit
Get a hobby, no not dnd. Then you'll already have something in common,and can us it as a constant contact.

OR
Just get over it. Womene are not the end all be all. You'll just be like you are now,but now you have to manage another persons personality and ego. I highly doubt you're thought of this.

I did a lot of that in highschool. What happened to me?

Non virgin here.
Feels good man.

Yeah, especially get a job.
You need some social interactions to feel good.

You can always beg on or go on Craigslist

Fuck you normie faggot. Im trying.

No, if you go this low you should kill yourself

> 2016
> people still think you can't have a normal sexual life when you lose your virginity at 2X

Pay for it.

Well try harder nigger.
I'm ugly as fuck and I've had sex more times than I can count.
If you're nervous alcohol helps.

lost at 35.

You failed

Hes right. I still have some confidence left in me. Im not stooping to those cows.

"Stage" confidence my friend, pretend you are an actor on stage. Fuck it, Hugh Jackman, you are Hugh fucking Jackman! NOW ACT LIKE IT BITCH! Pretend to be confident even if your not! Confidence is the only thing women find attractive!

my nigga

pol is a strange place

Also buy them drinks. Drunk bitches turn into complete sluts.

Dubs! This user has got his shit right!

Ew

Serious question: what if you happen to hace sex but once but then nothing new happens? Do you regain virginity and can become a wizard again?

in June ill join your ranks

You go to a party, any party just crash it and get fucking plastered and start talking to random girl. Liquid courage does wonders for your sex life

No, but once is almost as bad as never

this guy knows what hes calling about

He got no money, retard

I remember my bro lost his virginity at 14 so I felt like something was wrong with me when I was still one at 15, then 16 and 17. In hindsight I'm pretty sure 17 is average.

This

I know that feel