You have the chance to eradicate only one ethnicity forever. Which is it going to be?

You have the chance to eradicate only one ethnicity forever. Which is it going to be?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=jews
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cauc

Jews

niggers

israel fam..isreal

Sand niggers

Nice get

arabs. more specifically muslims

know your true enemy faggot..your TRUE enemy

Dubs of truth.

i wouldnt want to eliminate them but if all the niggers could be sent back to africa that would be great

Niggers
>sand niggers
>black niggers
>Jew niggers
>Mexican niggers

Micronesians

rolling for this

Humans

That's basically eliminating them
They'd all die shortly after arrival

/thread

Americans

Humans. Yes, humans are an ethnicity.

that's a religion not ethnicity. like islam is a religion. admittedly both shit

that's a fucking country bro

The 'Florida' ethnicity

obviously Slav shit.

You get what he's saying tho you piece of shit
Always gotta try to correct people like you're fuckin perfect you fuckin pleb

You!!! I share your statemnt with the wrath of Hades themself.

ALL THE FAKKEN REDDITARDS

country = ethnicity

*though *fucking
*plebian

look at the hair and their noses and shit...jew niggers are most definitely an ethnicity

Yay, that's totally an ethnicity.

Snow niggers

White People, literally the source of the worlds misery. Enslaved people, almost eradicated entire races and destroying the natural world. Includes all white, such as Jews, Americans, Europeans and Russians.

Tree niggers

arabs

OP

All the fucking muslims, not arab, just muslim.

They're so fucking stupid and ignorant, it's not even funny.

Goodbye uncle tom the movie

Niggers. Useless, annoying and dangerous. Those three traits are why the nigger is so loathed.

I vote Jews,

because not all Jews practice Judaism, but they all practice Jewry

it most definitely is an ethnicity

Everyone who didn't say "gypsy" have probably never met gypsies in their life.

Fucking turks

White people.

Whites, to be honest
I'd survive on a mixed race technicality
Then just live in all their white rich people abandoned houses and their rich white people abandoned drugs

obviously the history in ur head only goes back 100 years.

i would eradicate black and muslims people but only the black ones who feel entitled because they used to be slaves 100 years ago and think the world ows them everything.

>almost eradicated entire races
This is where we fucked up and why the world is in endless conflict.

A D effort gets D results.

Go back living in your treehouse hippiefag

Chinks!
Over populate
Fuck up the environment.
Kill endangered species.
Are the most arrogant ethnocentric fucks you will ever find.

Yeah, niggers.

The whitey miteys cuz i god dups :^)))

Yeah they are the absolute worst, they have this creation story about how their ancestors stole the nails from jesus's cross or some shit to sell for money, but God looked down on them and rewarded this theft by giving them the right to morally steal from anyone who isn't a gyppo.

The professional victim race, blacks.

bad idea i hate them too but they are the only counterweight to the arabs in the region and they give zero fucks about casualties

Then the houses start falling apart, the power goes out and the water stops flowing. All your nigger buddies don't know what the fuck to do and start fighting with eachother.

Western Africa begins.

Caucasians.
When the foe is too great, sometimes an honorable death by your own hand is a victory in itself.

Ok so past the last 200 years all we were doing was killing each other over trivial things in large scale wars. We invaded Jerusalem in the crusades and had a feudal system that benefited a select few and downtrodden all others.

>more specifically muslims

You just switched to a larger amount of people, friend

The chinese

Get rid of the racists...

wiggers included right?

Probably abos, even blacks can contribute to the gene pool in some positive ways.

Also don forget the radiation.
I mean who is gong to maintain eh nuclear reactors and keep them from melting down?
kek The black nuclear engineers???

that's a tuffy

getting rid of niggers would make America better, but getting rid of muslims would make the world better. I guess muslims cause there's more of them so getting rid of them would help lower the world population the most.

Those eyes!!!

White Walker!!!!!

I don't like mean people.
Even when they are right.

Sheltered world sissy bitch.

asians should kick the bucket so the white race can rise again. The indians should be included but I ain't that bothered bout them coz they worship light skin.

A malato child makes me physically ill though.

Maybe just get rid of niggers instead?

You're obviously right, hate away, it's gotten you this far.

I'd go for Whatever ethnicity white Brits are. It would impact England Australian canada new zea and the us. We would still have plenty of white people but the mix would be different . Big Bang for your buck.

if u pulled up to my "white rich house" i would fill u full of .308/ befor u would pass by my mail box.

white

FUCKING KEK!
it funny cause it almost not even racist, its just true.

Moooselimbs. Niggers are taking care of each other.

That would also get rid of a bunch of niggers, and sand gooks.

whites
kill the whites and watch the entire world succumb to chaos, infighting and devastating regression

Maybe more specific. Let's eradicate every white and asian male. In like 30 years whole world will become a 3rd world shithole.

>jade helm
go back to faggot

this

Nah, the East Asians will move in, take over the infrastructure of the previously White societies, and just genocide the niggers if they start getting uppity.

Honestly, being ruled over by pussified whites with an outgroup-preference is the best thing that could have happened to blacks.

Non whites

kill all niggers

Toss-up between niggers and chinks.

Muslims that cant or wont play nice in the sandbox, obviously.

Spanish people are pretty chill
Niggers only kill other niggers
Israelcuckland is too small to matter.
Asians are kind of annoying, but they leave other countries alone, for the time being, and play in the sandbox with everyone else.

And then you've got Muslims, who refuse to advance and join the rest of the world in the 21st century and would rather follow their oldschool hatemongering misognynist fucktardery thats all "KILL EVERYONE NOT US". Fuck those guys. Even the so-called moderates are fucking insane and backwards compared to the rest of the world, other than niggers.

Germanic

THE NIGGERS HAVE TO GO.

>Honestly, being ruled over by pussified whites with an outgroup-preference is the best thing that could have happened to blacks.

qft

definitely gypsy, total cancer on the earth

SEMITS

>that's a religion not ethnicity.
are you really this retarded?

lmgtfy.com/?q=jews

ITALIAN PEOPLE
Especially NAPLES

All humans. Starting with Islam.

>Muslims
not an ethnicity, choose again fucktard

mexicans