en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freenet
uhwikiwww4e4a2fc.onion
deepdotweb.com/
grc.com/misc/truecrypt/truecrypt.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

github.com/jonaslejon/tor-fingerprint

Passing through, but had to ask what a red room is

the grifter on onion

Why any of links on hidden wiki dont work?

Well Tor has been breached. so Mass crack down this weekend. Anonymity is out the window atm. be careful fags.

bump

They should be websites where you pay to see people being murdered or something like that

Damn! How do you know? I'll be careful with my Cheese Pizza websites.

Mind sharing? For scientific purposes of course.

inside knowledge bro. just doing my public service

newfag, see

OP is a faggot, do you think I'm gonna follow a faggots rules?

a tip worth knowing. if tip it be

If it was a .gif the loop would work. But seriously, thats one hell of a loop

is there a free version? you know, where you dont have to pay

im not a newfag but i dont wanna get banned

I don't know why this number is satisfying to me

Here come the summerfags. FUCK DUDE! I can't enjoy Tor threads without these faggots coming in.

Bumping

Bumparoo

too late, your ban request is being processed
you're one step away of being banned from the internet

Bump

Faggot

Now that playpen got shutdown, what's the go to cp site?

>that reverse psychology tho

Bump my lump

Yeah check out fbi.com through tor, I heard it's awesome

Haha bump!

>.onion thread
>Not a single .onion link

There aren't any and if you are planning on going to one better have tor and try your best to hide you i.p adress. You can only get in by paying with bitcoins.

Bomp

>Tor
>not using Freenet instead
I want normies to leave, all the good stuff is on Freenet now.

Try killmyselfcozimapedo.onion

Tell me user, whats freenet?

sauce

Same shit.

Dont feed the trollz

es2adizg32j3kob5.onion/

>not knowing about freenet
Freenet is a complete darknet, user. Every person who downloads Freenet, acts like a node for the network.

freenetproject.org/download.html

Happy fapping friend.

So this is now the new and better Tor? I don't understand, its just going on the deepweb anonymously.

Alpha Bay market.

pwoah7foa6au2pul.onion

Freenet is older, or close in age, I forget. Anyway, it's a different dark net service, and has never been broken.

Yes, it's much better.

I'm a fucking newb with this deepweb shit. What the fuck is freenet? How does it work and what shit can you find?

Starting points?

The good days for Tor are over. You're literally 7 years late when it comes to darkweb stuff. Only thing that currently resembles Tor during it's hayday is freenet. It's also alot more secure.

Oh yeah thank you I really needed your help I never knew how to find the alpha bay before

Can I find more dank web shit on freenet?

It's a encrypted torrent service, but instead of downloading films you download the websites. What's there? Everything on Tor and more. I used to use it to read up on stories banned by British law (like celeb 3somes stuff)

Can I literally just download freenet and then bam, nothing I do comes back to me? And could they ever see shit on my computer

freenetproject.org/download.html

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freenet

The Tor uncensored hidden wiki has some good links. Go to the Tor section, or just browse the indexes.

uhwikiwww4e4a2fc.onion

Yes, but make sure you have FDE, or Truecrypt. Place your Freenet folder in something that's encrypted. Tor is too dangerous to browse, it's openly known now that the FBI has a zero day exploit of the Tor Browser. That's how they caught some of the people when they raided Playpen last year.

I meant Freenet section

>mfw all of you are lost little boys looking for scary things on tor

Bumping

deepdotweb.com/

This site has links to all the major darkweb markets.

Isn't I2P better for the darknet?

No, i2p is a meme. It has torrents and stuff but not many seeders. You're better off using public trackers and a vpn for torrents. Freenet is a complete darkweb, while i2p isn't. Also mind you, that different anonymity networks serve different purposes.

Bumpo

Do you need to encrypt the folder with freenet in? Can't find fuck all to encrypt stuff

No, make the encrypted folder first then when you install Freenet, you install it into the directory of the encrypted folder.

Yeah......er.........so how do you encrypt a folder again? I swear I know, just...yeah

You created an encrypted drive with Veracrypt.

Truecrypt

grc.com/misc/truecrypt/truecrypt.htm

>Veracrypt
Nice shill post NSA, might as well tell him to use MS Bitlocker.