WHERE MY NUGGERS AT

WHERE MY NUGGERS AT
>no Captain Planet this time pls

What's the score with this fucking tart ? Did she marinade some food in her pussy n ass n serve up up to her pappy ?

So was there confirmation yet? Did she finally an hero?

Is she a smurf ?

And don,t forget about the nudes?

Yes, yes she did
Apparently not.. Yet

Well it's been done now...

niggernog reporting in, she is active now

Faggot

Fuck sake m8 give it a fucking rest nobody is interested in your shitty little pic, go take lots of downers n run a nice bath.

I got you famalam

holy shit

Give us proof

no
and no

Status on mood recovery?

Not op

Active where bro ? On tinychat ?

elise here. one of you faggots messaged a close friend of mine on facebook, who then came over to my house and is going to stay here for awhile. im still alive. i'm sorry guys.

im niggernog, my word should suffice

How about now?

What the fuck keeps getting deleted?

Pic with timestamp

Make him something to eat

she is ignoring me, I've probably lost all chances with her. but at least she is alive

What was her Facebook again?

Corporal punishment

Some mongoloid keeps posting his single pic of some kids or some shit with body paint I never clicked so fuck knows but I think that's wit it is

thank god

timestamp and boobs

Awesome.

Hi! few things to start off with =]
1. yes I added you because you're a female gamer, 'tis an awesome thing to see!
2. I'm Brian.
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen.

attention seeking whore if you wanted to hero you would have done it alredy

Rules please

Does anyone even care about this? Does anyone even find this attractive? It's just some nudists. I'm not even disgusted or bothered by it. I'm more annoyed that mods and user act like this is some radical crazy cp. Nobody cares about your shitty pic bro.

For what ? That was me shit posting :) she's in a bin liner getting flung into the back of a van

im not gonna post a pic but i'll tweet something so you know this is me

Right, seen it there fs what a gimp

Oh, thank god

mods

Yes tweet for proof

Proceed..

What a faggot.

Hello again

Ok this changes things a bit...

Tweet received. Don't be sorry

Sure is summer

thank god. been waiting hours to hear back from you. is everything okay?

time stamp and tits or gtfo bitch

MOOOOODS

Hey you should realize that you're an attractive girl and can very easily find love in this culture. You don't even have to do anything, guys will approach you all the time, and a reeaaally large amount of guys would support you and care for you for your whole life, all they would want in return is reciprocation. I just don't understand how you can be depressed when you live in such blatant privilege.

What's her twitter?

post some hardcore captain planet actions

Your ma loves the mods

Fucking hell you fucking faggot go off yourself quick.

Is someone posting harcore kilf?

She was going to kill herself cause her family got pics and vids of her feeding her family with chicken nugget from her asshole and pussy

... new to the internet?

twitter . com /erisu_waito/with_replies

Never fear, M'Lady

MOOOOODDDDSSS

y tho

I like this better than what actually happened

you're obviously a piece of human shit and don't belong anywhere. maybe you should follow your own advice.

that's not hardcore you massive faggot

Dubs of Truth, she serves 'em spicy

man this is some edgy bread

Why the fuck would anyone want to be a selfish bastard and hang themselves, they are not ending the hurt they are passing it on to the closest people in their lives. Fucking horrible cunts. It is the most selfish thing you can do, fuck you elsa or whatever your name is.

is that really what everyone has been getting so upset about? SMH Sup Forums fags

Dafuq?

what was there? i just joined fags

Fucking homo this ain't the Samaritans you fucking pussy, go stick a banana up yer ass ya fucking queer hawk

2 lame photos of nude like 9 y/o girls
and the 1st one wasn't even illegal, it just showed ass like it was ready to be spanked

It is canon nao, dubsbro

No, faggots like this just repulse me to no end

Hurry up.. moar

some hardcore baby fucking. you missed out, bro.

The lamest most tamest nudist photo that I'm sick of seeing. It's seriously not even MODS worthy.

Chill dude. Many who are in that mindset truly believe their family and close ones would be better off without them. That's why we need more people to deesculate situations like this rather than encourage it

you still don't realise do you...

is that a staple in your nose? you should get that checked out

i'm a pussy but you get so triggered over a post on Sup Forums. sure pal. you're the big tough strong internet guy after all

I'll admit, I just came to this .

MODS MODS MODS!!!

this!
crying like little bitches for that pic?! tis the death of Sup Forums

Fucking Brian kek

Besides that one. I mean obviously that one is bad but i don't understand what you are trying to prove with it.

Lmao i wish i had the picture but i dont.

It's a post-cynicist statement

Come on, you're posting the same thing over and over.

I'm triggered lol your the faggot sitting popping Valium sweating n pacing the floor because some random stranger on 4 chan threatened suicide, fucking kek

if trips, i will live steam myself riding a dragon dildo while masturbating to this

Probably a shitty honeypot. why do you think mods keep the thread alive? They are waiting for some shmuck to download the shittiest cp

ARE YOU HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU'VE DONE ??

Yes Brian you like beef sharpies on your pooper you spunk farter

you're right man, your first response was so calm and justified, surely you're just exerting your supreme intelligence and dominance over me.

/s

dude, chicks really don't dig this shit. they pretty much want a man to be manly not a fag

Here you go