be careful

i am so sick of this ufc 200 promo

RORY MEMEDONALD BTFO
ROBBERY MANLET ON SUICIDE WATCH
AND NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
UFC WELTERWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD
STEPHEN "WONDERBOY" THOMPSON

Not anymore, he was one of GSP's major training partners before he got into MMA

Main event was pretty crappy but the card overall, especially the main card was good

>Edgy didn't pop off about tower 7.
>No talk about the Jared Letos secret military bunker.

I can't wait till Joe is done with the UFC and do high profile PPV companions.

Lawler vs Wonderboy HAS to be a spicy banger, right?

Hello, brother.

one digit away from 6 6's

heem me now

Rory will never not be my boy ;_;

What a boring main event. Bosse fight better get FOTN

It should be Nick Diaz vs Rory, I think that fight would be interesting, if thee are any more fights on his contract or if the UFC stays with him

>taking his gloves off in the cage but I doubt that means much

What did he mean by this?

I'm talking about the main event. That's where most of my hype was. Cowboy was awesome, as always.

good thread

idk how ppl could think rory won this fight

>Schaub: I think wonderboy 100% Beats Lawler
>Joe: how can you be so confident?
>Schaub: I agree

>all this edited footage on ufc on fox to make it look like wondermeme did any damage

Lmao

be serious, no jokes

Rory's contract is up. He lost any bargaining chip with this fight. He honestly might be headed to Bellator for the cash now.

Pray 4 Rory. With each fight his autism gets worse and worse. Soon he'll be /r9k/-level.

i wish there was more incentive for a knockout KO or at least TKO

Rory was bloodied up dude

That he's an idiot

>that look on Rory's face right after Stephen was declared a winner
>didn't resign
>on a two fight losing streak
>has a girlfriend/wife
>child on the way
Dude took a huge risk. And it didn't pay off. Feel bad for him desu familia.

Based.

shut the heck up idiot

can't wait for wonderpedo to be exposed as the hyped up meme he is. he's the new luke rockhold, robbie will slug his head off while rory sheds ring rust and adds to his masterplan for the BELT

If tyron wins somehow... the pedo is the champ and we have a rematch on our hand i guess

By being retards.

genuine question for any thai boxer/kickboxer here:

why doesn't anybody leg kick the shit out of wonderboy? Take out his movement+most powerful offense, then try for a takedown

No

>Hendricks-MacDonald-Lawler
>8 fight win streak

He'll be the GOAT after he gets that belt.

Not really, you thought this would be and look how it turned out. Robbie has been really patient recently if you watch his fights, if Thompson isn't throwing much, Lawler won't too

UFC gloves, this was the last fight on the contract. If youre overthinking it maybe he didnt want to be seen with them on since his contract is over. Maybe just trying to make the UFC overthink, realistically hes probably just disappointed in himself for not doing more.

Rory is fucking finished, he looked so shook

Lawler destroyed him

Seeing as how robbie isn't as afraid to close distance, faster, hits harder. It will be spicy as fuck. Keep in mind, wonderboy WILL brawl if he has to.

Ariel is such a fucking clickbait attention whore jew

YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP ALL OF YOU RORY HATERS RORY HAS BEEN MY BOY SINCE HIS FIGHT WITH DEMIAN MAIA AND IT IS HURTING MY FEELINGS HOW INSENSITIVE YOU ARE BEING TO MY BOY JUST SHUT UP

;_;

just give wonderboy the belt. he just beat the worst possible matchup for him. we will run through both lawler and woodly on the same night.

Rory is done, everyone knows it.

He's been fighting for a long time and couldn't close the deal against Robbie when he had him hurt.

They'll let him walk.

Every single time

I dont know how people think wondeyboy won this fight. At best he "technically" won it

Didn't Cockhold do the same after he lost?

kek, this is unironically how the conversation went down isn't it?

That barely landed as well.

Filthy took his soul.

Are you the straya box fag? Fuck was up with Rory using god damn mummy guard and holding his hand out for no reason?

top kek
that's verbatim

>People actually think Robbery "Manlet" Lawler has a chance against Wonderboy "Lanklet" Thompson

Rory was the hardest fight at 170 for WonderGoat

Lawler wont be able to touch him

>most (You)'s I've ever gotten

Calm down.

>Autism boys

Undefeated kickboxer you fucks, no one can touch him on the feet.

>ARIEL CONFIRMING THAT RORY IS RETIRING

RIP RED KING

>I fell for the rory meme

someone put him out to pasture, he is done

Why is Tyron getting a title shot? He beat that guy with a shitty close decision and his win over Condit was because of a freak injury. I hope Lawler goes Nate Marquadt on his ass

he got beat by the best striker to ever grace mma who just learned takedown defense.

>Betting against based JoJo
Not a real fite fan.

I bet you don't even trane faggit

instagram.com/p/BBe3GWjQq-H/?hl=en

>rory tko round 1

lmao kys my man

Thompson's mewvment is just too slick. He's just a better Condit 2bh. I'm not even giving Woodley a chance at 201, but I think Wonderbread finishes Lawler in the 3rd.

no idea who those womyn are desu

>1st round ko/tko

Stupid

>all these people complaining
Wonderboys striking is on another level you casuals. Controlling distance is effortless for him. Good fight overall, even if it was pretty one sided.

wheres that goof that bet like 5k on Rory?

Bump

Still shook from the beating Lawler gave him, wasn't worried about takedowns from Wondermeme, and Wondermeme's hands especially on the inside aren't anything special.

NO A REAL FIGHT FANALAMABANANADINGDONG

I don't know man.

Wonderboy's striking was pretty much outclassing Rory. I know MMATH doesn't mean much, but Rory was outstriking Lawler and Stephen is both sharper and quicker.
It's a really interesting fight and a matchup I'd be quite worried to see

thought he would come with some special counter and expose the memer

guess who got exposed tho

Imagine if this man was 8 years younger.

Wondermeme is literally 33 years old

>Wonderboy was once destroyed by Matt Brown

I still can't believe that shit happened

Anyone?

Tyron was "promised" a title shot but I agree, he did absolutely nothing to earn it. Fluke win against Condit, Hendricks missed weight, probably the most undeserving contender in recent memory

What a dummy, if he actually did it. Never seen anyone come back from the beating Rory took and did well in their next fight against a credible opponent.

Anyone else get butterflies when Rory slid for the Ryan Hall heel hook thing?

I will always be a Rory fan

he looked like the old man in the cage, which is weird considering that Wonderboy has 7 years on him

"I have now, because my many victory, afford this table for house. Next fight, two years, I will have also a couch. Praise be to Allah"

He didn't have takedown defense you stupid idiot

Rory couldn't figure it out and Stephen wasn't going to get aggressive with how he was out striking him.

Yeah he outclassed Rory which is sort of bizarre. His domination of Hendricks was insane, but here he's just outdone the #1 who was actually beating the Champ until his nose was crushed to pieces

God-tier genetics, dude looks 25

this only means he will probably start getting worse soon

at 33 you are on your peak still or around there

>the most undeserving contender in recent memory

>Who is Jessica Penne

why are all ufc fighters so old?

obviously not rory but they all seem ancient

I would've loved to see prime Koscheck vs Wonderboy

>Rory went for 2 (two) meme rolls in round 1 (one)
>Rory tried to do 1 (one) meme lock when he got a botched td

Did Lawler turn his brain into a smoothie or something?

Webm the wheel kick breh

Not really, Rory at 26 has taken way more damage than Wonderboy, many champions win titles after 35. Rory is older physically than Wonderboy is

I know that, he's a totally different beast now

Rory's nose hasn't recovered at all has it

I find it so strange, "Wonderboy" always makes me think he's a young kid on his way up, be he's up with the rest of them in terms of age. Looks young too