Ask a satanist anything

ask a satanist anything.
(leveyan)

Other urls found in this thread:

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I got a pentagram on my leg when I was drunk with a home made gun like people look at me funny so... what am I endorsing ... And Yes I Don't Take SHIT PROB Like You man

Is Satan a granny squirt?

Are you excited to be on break from school? Highschool sure can be rough

nothing terrable, the only reason people dont like astanism is from the stigma given to satanists from the religious.

How's your special snowflake syndrome treating ya?

snapchat me

firetruck41

Thoughts on the new Doom?

tits or gtfo

havent played it yet.

Why haven't you just killed yourself already?

As a satanist, you'd play Doom?

A game in which you kill the things your religion is based on?

thats not what my religion is based upon faggot, go learn about leveyan satanism then come back here

i procrastinate too much to ever get around to it.

How's school?
All those meanie bullies must be making things difficult.

hello op. i'm a laveyan satanist, is it there a connection between that and leveyan?

yes, its called fuck off

i'll share that snap wherever i can
you'll be blackcocklovermcgee from now on

who do you like most satan or odin ?

r u gril??
pls respond

Given your belief you must believe in God since one cannot exist without the other.

How do you feel knowing you completely failed as a human knowing that when Satan gave knowledge to Adam and Eve; God entrusted him to show his children the evils so they would avoid them. And that he choose Satan for this task because out of all of the angels Lucifer cared enough about humans to give them knowledge.

odin, odin is way cooler

do you get the number 666 on a daily base?

agreed hail odin

yes, i hava a virginia and everything

Prove it.

i try to

isn't it a bit strange lavey dying of aids in a christian hospital, shitting himself in fear and asking jesus for mercy?

this just in...op is a faggot.

here you go

How's the 8th grade?

what do you think of this op? and are you a dick gobbler

show bobs

i see that obviously you're not a real laveyan. first of all it isnt a religion as you previously mentioned. and its not something you chose to be. its something you ARE. the reason its called satanism is because the word satan means opressor which means we deny all religion and false gods. satanism is more of a philosophy rather than a religion, some kind of personality you're born with or evolve into in the early years of ones life. if you actually red the satanic bible and had some intelligence (which most of us have) and not just taken your information from wikipedia like any dumbass can do, you would know this.

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

he actually died of pulmonary edema, check your facts fag

thats a wierd looking dick faggot

You just being an edgy faggot or actually have substance in what you believe in?

its an athiestic religion you fuckwit.

if that "pulmonary edema" thing is as real as many other "facts" of his life.. and aids can causa it, lol. now, about getting all shitted and begging to jesus, tell me then, sweetheart

If God is better than the devil, why are you following a loser?

ok its confirmed. op is only an edgy underage faggot. stop claiming to be a satanist if you ain't. you're only making a fool out of yourself

Probably you op

Are you the kind of Satanist that worship literal Satan, or just one of those angsty teenagers who like to draw pentagrams and pretend that they are in a cool secret club?