Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking cigarettes?

yeah, it's actually really easy to stop smoking. I just can't get over the fact that I am still trying to find them underneath my desk's drawer. Fucking mechanical moves and muscle memory. I was smoking 40-50 a day, and my best friend told me it's time to stop, threw my packet away and poof, it was like a pact. Try it.

Yeah its fucking easy when you have to choose between food or cigarettes because the price of cigarettes is ridiculous

When I smoked I sometimes had to go days without food because I picked a pack of cigarettes over 4 days worth of food

yep. i smoked for 15 years and gave it up without any problem at all when I got a vape.

>vape

you're still smoking

It's not that hard if you set your mind to it. But as said, the muscle memory stays. I still rummage around in my dashboard to find a pack.

This

I quit when I realized I was spending 25$ a day just on cigs and I was having trouble paying rent because of my cigarette addiction

smoke is what you get when you burn something
how do you get to adulthood without learning that

didn't you make a thread a few days back?

not really if it's nicotine free, i tried that but not my type of thing, but still.

Vaping =/= Smoking.

i used to smoke, then i took an arrow to the knee

Yeah! I totally quit smoking 2 years ago after 20 years of smoking.

Woups, shit, sorry, wrong pic.

i did a month ago, was about a pack a day smoker for 15 ish years.

If you can afford to smoke why would you quit? I quit because I couldn't buy food and if I got rich I'd smoke again in no time

i'd like you to impale me unto your massivee dragonkin erektun if u r intres add me kik,myspics, skype (endmycripplingdepressionthatiscausedbyintensechildabuse)(long story short u can find me on cp sites like heese izza{[cp]}

i'm high af rite now savage roasted nigger babies

He doesn't mean smoking in the way you smoke cigarettes or you smoke meats. He means when you "smoke", you are stuck in a cycle of taking constant breaks in your day to hold something to your mouth and expel an opaque cloud. You're still "smoking" in that you may have quit cigarettes but your lifestyle is still identical.

People who smoke habitually really have lost all sight of what tobacco is. Most people are addicted to the break in their work day and the "badass" persona smoking creates. I used to smoke habitually, but now I have one, if not just a couple drags of one, every month or so at best. It's a real treat for me now when I do instead of just some bullshit habit I can't give up.

even with nicotine its not the same thing at all
but the point is it allows you to move to something a lot less harmful, a lot cheaper, that doesnt make you and your clothes and your house stink etc. it replaces the nicotine and the habit of inhaling, then what I did was gradually reduce the nicotine content of the juice in tiny steps that I didnt even notice. I started at 22mg/ml and now Im down to 2mg/ml, and vaping a lot less than I did to start with. once Ive got down to zero nic I'll give up vaping too.
I tried patches, gum, willpower etc and couldnt quit. nothing else worked, but with a vape it was effortless.

smoking: inhaling smoke.
vaping: inhaling vapor.

>> not smoking

>75 a day
Jesus fuck, and I thought I was getting pretty bad by smoking a pack in half a week instead of a week.

There are plenty of perks to quitting cigarettes, but replacing cigarettes with vaping is like replacing buttsex with a dildo. You might not be getting buttfucked with a dick, but you're still getting fucked in the ass.

I quit...cold turkey.

Method? When I wanted a smoke I'd drink a glass of water and say to myself "If I still want a cigarette in 10 minutes, I'll have one". By the time 10 mins comes around the craving has passed and you've forgotten you wanted one.

Repeat as necessary. Over a short space of time those glasses of water get much further apart.

You are completely fucking retarded and don't know about chemicals. Please stop posting.

I quit a year ago after 8 years of smoking.

Crushed my reserve pack, crushed my secret emergency pack, Took my DL out of my wallet and gave it to my GF, told her to hide it.

I went a week without the ability to purchase anything, couldn't purchase cigarettes, forced myself out of the habit.

thats the dumbest thing Ive heard all day, which is saying something for Sup Forums

You don't even smoke m8. Smoking is 20 a day minimum

Fuck me, 75 how do you afford that shit? I managed to quit with snus which apparently aren't really that bad for you and don't give you cancer. It still sucked though, and I only smoked 20-30 a day.

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

thats 3 packs per day i dont believe you

I smoke 2 packs a day which is 40 cigarettes

>vaping isn't smoking you guys. I mean, i still have to have something affixed to my mouth on frequent occasions throughout my day, but I'm not smoking!!!

Do people not have the inherent desire to break bad habits? It's like biting your nails or picking scabs. Sure, you aren't directly killing yourself every day, but jesus christ do you not want to just cut that shit out all together?

Can't wait until 50 years down the line they find out vaping is worse for you than tobacco. This generation of fedoras will be dropping like fucking flies.

>wahh let me spew a bunch of insults and strawman his post instead of saying anything intelligible.

drinking soda is a bad habit, so is eating sweets or alcohol. sometimes the pleasure outweighs the pain.

But they won't find out anything like that because it's literally just nicotine and flavoring you fucktard

I'm not going to do the research for you, stop being such a retard and maybe you'll not have to make posts that get you shat on.

>it's literally just nicotine and flavoring

Are either of those things liquids? Please do me a favor and vape daily without questioning what you're doing with your body. In other words, kill yourself.

Sure did...used to smoke a lot. Got tired of paying for it and bumming shitty cigs from other when I ran out to get me through for a few hours.

it's kinda easy after you pass the first week+-
the hard part is when your angry or depressed and your so used to light a cig in thouse situations that it's realy hard not to break.

The most important thing is having a good reason to stop.

sorry for english im not american.

not poster, but im sure vaping is bad for you. But i highly doubt that it's bad to the same degree, seriously. vegetable glycerin and propelyn glycol. mixed with like candy flavoring. seems wayy safer than tar and the other horrid things in cigarettes.

>research

Please tell me more about how science has already established what vaping will do to one's body over 50 years.

>fucktard

can't argue a point without crying?

I do question what goes in my body, it's just that I know what I'm talking about and you don't.

lmao you militant anti-vapers are fucking hilarious. youre like tumblr feminists, so blind to reason, angry and uptight
its a really effective tool to stop smoking and much easier to stop because you can taper off the nicotine 1mg at a time
I tried lots of ways to quit smoking and couldnt. with a vape I quit easily and in a couple of months I'll be done with that too having vaped for less than a year
it really makes me laugh to see you guys wet your pants over it

Do you even know what nicotine is?

YES pack and half a day

Used slow breathing, no sugar and no alcohol for a month

assuming that is all that is in it
>mfw you're fucking naive

2 packs is 50 cigarettes

I called you a fucktard because you used "strawman" incorrectly. Now you're just making it obvious you're baiting

i seriously hope one of them blow up in your face

>42 / 5 / 19 / 3
>[
>mfw i mix my juices myself and know exactly what im putting in it

wierd, packs here are 19ea.

I'm positive it's safer. Smoking cigarettes simulates a house fire to your lungs, so vaping wins by default among the two. However, I'm arguing that there are people who replaced smoking with vaping and are patting themselves on the back with it, when all they changed about their lifestyle is the chemical compound they're ingesting. They're still engaging in ritualistic mouth fixation throughout their day, which I personally find indicative of a lack of willpower.

I don't even think it's possible to smoke almost 4 packs per day, are you actually stupid? If just nicotine is this addicting to you, you are better off kill yourself, seriously.

>I mean, i still have to have something affixed to my mouth on frequent occasions throughout my day, but I'm not smoking!!!
here ya go

Oh sure, however i think that we can both agree that replacing a shitty habit with a less shit one still is a positive end result

Yes, I stopped because I realized in college what a waste it was, spending my last pennies on that shit, so I took all the money I spent on cigarettes and spent it on getting more weed.

dafuk is wrong with those balls.

>I tried lots of ways to quit smoking and couldn't

Did you try not smoking for a prolonged period of time? Oh, I'm sorry that was probably just *too* hard for you. I'd rather be "blind to reason, angry and uptight" At least I can put a little paper stick down because I was born with an ounce of self worth.

Yes, well, I started smoking about a month ago. For the month I was smoking 2-4 a week, this friday i took my cigarettes from my pack and just tore them all up, then gave my lighter to someone i care about alot, she wants me to quit, so that gave me some motivation as well, i wasnt a super heavy smoker, but i do definitely enjoy cigarettes, everytime i see cigs in public i crave them, even typing all this out makes me want one, but it just takes will power OP

Only reason to quit is because of money so if you're broke quit dumbass

people who don't smoke just can't afford them I've noticed

>argue that vaping and smoking involve the same habit

>"you know nothing about chemicals"

how did I misuse strawman?

Your sense of self-worth must be pretty out of whack if you spend your time on this shithole

The key to not smoking them is not buying them. Then sure you have buddies offering but otherwise it's easy to quit if you don't have them around.

Agreed, it's a "positive" end result. Is it the most positive end result possible? No. That's all I'm arguing. Quitting the mouth-fixation is better than replacing smoking with vaping.

This

I lost my house because I couldn't make the mortgage payment because smoking 2.packs a day and that made me quit

Ayyy my nigger got the older style kangertech subtank from what it looks like.
Yeah buddy but that IS all that it is. As another user said, make my own juice.The only time thats happened is when a dumbass stacked two batteries on top of one another.
Not 50 years no but long term studies have been done on the effects of inhaling propylene glycol. Vegetable glycerine is pretty similiar to sugar, its not a harmful chemical.

You get your bathtub vaze jizz ingredients from a supplier, right? See

You didn't "argue" anything, you just made a retarded analogy

I know people on the streets because of cigarette addiction man

>quit
Nope.
I did get down to 4cigs a day. Used to smoke about 35-40 a day. When i buy a pack, i only leave the ammount i will smoke that day in the pack. The rest go in to a ziplock bag and i reload every day.

a reputeable scandinavian pharmaceutil company (yes i realize that reputeable and pharmaceutical doesnt work well together)

And quitting eating mcdonalds and drinking alcohol, stopping sitting around so much, all of that would result in a positive end result. But so would the former. Vaping is nice and enjoyable. Would you rather live completely "healthily" and die at 80, or die 75 saying "damn I had a good time here. I did everything I wanted to."

what is so hard about quitting cigs. its not like you have a psychological addiction to a high. Stop and all you have to do is be sick for a few days. suck it up bitch

Yeah that's why I get drunk and do pills everyday, rather die at 35 than at 70 living a boring life

you don't "make" shit user. You put random chemicals together "labeled" in a wild west, non-regulated industry and think you are getting a safe product...see

Started smoking at 13, by the time i was 16 it was a pack and a half a day.
I tripped on mushrooms once, had a ciggarette and it tasted like i was inhaling from the exhaust on a hummer.
I coughed for like half an hour still tripping.
After that was done, i tried to have another ciggarette but it still tasted horrible.

Never smoked again after that

All of these products are well established in other industries individually, its now "new technology" and these chemicals are all used in food and medicine.

this
also vaping is much safer than smoking it also doesnt make you reek, you know those cronic smokers who smoke so much their sweat smells like smoke.

I quit for 16 months. My sister in law died suddenly. Total fucking chaos. I started smoking again

If you don't quit youre gonna be broke as fuck man

I smoked 1 pack a day and I couldn't afford to eat some days

How freekin poor are you? Cigs or eating? Come on man

What do you got there? 100 US dollars?

I switched to vaping from cigs and have noticed numerous changes in my health.
The money is nice too.
Eventually I quit vaping altogether as well.
Its like climbing a ladder step by step instead of trying to get to the top rung in one leap.
Fuck these people who don't know what they're talking about. Idealistic cunts.

See man but pills and booze isnt the same as inhaling flavoring.

I live in canada everything is expensive as fuck and I work full time, it was literally either quit cigarettes so I could eat or eat 3 days a week and smoke

Oh, cute.
Who is that cute man? I that be Ronald Weasley? Hehe rawrr. I'm sooooo randum.
Haha, gary

Can't believe you fags have to choose between food or cigs. Doesn't anyone have any money? You know if you are hungry you can always go to a church or Salvation Army & they will feed you. I must make way too much money,kinda nice being rich

You're obviously loaded if you can smoke a pack a day and still be able to eat everyday without stealing from grocery stores

I had to quit because I was stealing food everyday just so I could buy a pack of smokes

>MOM, I'M BRAGGING ON THE INTERNET AGAIN! ISN'T THAT AWESOME?

hahaha

I live in canada man only wealthy people can afford to smoke

Where you are maybe.

Sorry pal, w/m 59 yrs old. Own 3 houses, 24ft Grady white. married 31 yrs.3 kids. Grow up junior

Most jobs available to poor people in the us and Canada are in the service industry. If you're lucky, you might get 11 dollars an hour, and 32 hours a week. After taxes, maybe 1100 a month salary.
In the city rent is usually around 700-1100 plus utilities.
Even if you live with a girlfriend(ya right, lol), you have to pay utilities if they aren't included.
At best you're left with 300 dollars a month. If you're a pad smoker, they'll cost you 240ish a month.

So, ya I can see why some people may have to choose between smoking and eating.

Exactly you're rich

I'm 37 and make 1650 a month and my rent is 1400 plus utilities a month so there is no money for cigarettes in this life time, I have around 12 dollars a week for food

And ethylene glycogen
which if heated and atomised
Is a worse carcinogen than tobacco

>junior
>my parents had sex before yours huehue. Random circumstances make me condescending.
Have fun dying before me, I'll meet you there eventually, bud.

Yeah it was costing me 77 dollars a week for cigarettes and I had to go to the homeless shelter to eat everyday because cigarettes took all my income

you're either making or buying some shit e-juice if that's in it.

>75 cigarettes a day
i started using the vape i bought over a year ago, don't have any desire to go back to cigs at all. the liquid and such have changed quite a bit. i smoked a pack a day average, i have a friend that went as hard as you do, i dunno how the fuck he could do it.

i've got that level appetite for booze though, kinda sucks.

My dad is like OP he smokes one after another