I'm bored Sup Forums. I need new hobbies that are free/so cheap that even a homeless man can pay to do them...

I'm bored Sup Forums. I need new hobbies that are free/so cheap that even a homeless man can pay to do them. Pic related: My main hobby is video games, been playing DotA for about a year.

SAME BRO

Heroes & General. free on steam, btw are you russian?

Not russian, just a lonely beta fag student. And I'm trying to think of just new hobbies in general, not games right now as I'm in a rut.

If you can suck some dicks and earn enough, get Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited.

Got it. Got bored quickly.

Try playing pool or snooker at your local bar

lol ok i thought only russians played that game

My local pub has nothing but booze and idiots. It's also difficult for me to leave my village as i'm in the middle of fucking nowhere.

Half the time I play against those cunts. DotA is the reason why I started to hate russians.

Programming, web dev, graphic design, animation, illustration, 3D, music production, sound design, video editing, writing, languages...

league of legends

nice trips

Some interesting ideas there actually. Cheers

No. More. Cancer.

Well find yourself a pool table m8

And where would I usually find them other than in club rooms or bars and pubs?

trips? what about my quads

haha feel there bro, CSGO EU player here.

Most college campuses have them or find a friend who does
Or just learn how to count cards that's always fun

Same situation, 1300 doto hours, looking for my new fix. Taking CS:GO competitive seriously has been the closest I could get, but I've been playing CS my whole life and I'd really like something new. Starcraft intrigues me but 'tis dead.

I'll take up card counting seeing as I actually got a pack of cards around here somewhere. Cheers

we're a 4 stack come play with us after

Trips speak the truth.

Quick question how do youo win dota matchess,, 20 games 6 won, support all games with ward sup 24/7 :v

Do what I do, kill small animals and put them in jars of alcohol. Its surprisingly fun. Make sure to date when you killed them though.

You don't.

anyone wanna que? ;3 im bored /id/bluwrain

Not quick or probably strong enough to be able to do that.

It's nearly 1:30am here, I'll pass.

Yes you are. Just look in creek beds mate. You can do it. Give it a try. Mammals are much faster, go after toads, frogs, and crayfish

have you tried " Hearthstone "? its not really a hype game tho.. but if i would rate it its a 6/10 game

When the sun comes out then I'll go out and try for an hour I guess. Got nothing better to do.

Tried it, couldn't get into it.

That game is really good for being free to play

Village? Guess you live in the UK

Yep. Sunny ol England.

Use rubbing alcohol.

If your ass likes MOBAs try smite it's the best fam

Just get to that first kill mate. After that, you'll be hooked. The frog in the pic is Leapy. 5.5 years old

I'm just bored of games at the moment. Anything else?

What got you into this anyway?

This is the first thread in two years I haven't seen someone get called a faggot. I don't like change

You're a faggot. There, you happy now?

I just came

g4u.

wb faggot.

I mean you could get a job unless you already have one

I want a job so fucking badly but there is nothing going in my area.

When I was 13 or 14, I thought it would be interesting to capture a live specimen ( not dead, one in good condition and not decayed) and preserve it in a jar. It just sounded highly fascinating. So went to q local creek, found q crawdad, and asphixiated it with butane gas. I almost let him go, but I didn't. Killing them used to bother me, but it doesn't at all anymore. This was 8 years ago, his name is Mordred. Do it. Its interesting to watch their flesh and color change after death. Its interesting watching them die. All of its just fascinating

Got any more pictures?

I'd take pics of my other dead things and show you them, but I really don't feel like it. Another time.

So what would you call this hobby then?

Well, sure. Lemme take a few real quick m8. I don't mind.

Serial killer training

Thanks. Will be monitoring.

Mordred

Marvin (toad) 9/29/15

I've taken up archery
It's satisfying hitting a target and its a versatile sport
You can just shoot targets
You can go hunting
you can go fishing
I get to spend more time outside
It's not free but you can pick up a cheap bow and arrow set for like $60 bucks

Got any small mammals like mice, rats, moles, or shrews?

Godzilla (salamander) 9/18/10

Hmm. Interesting. I'll look into that, thanks.

Is this how autist spend their time
How can anyone find this enjoyable
Other than language these are stupid

>MY OPINION TRUMPS ALL
ok buddy, keep on keeping on.

Calm down spurg

Learn to use grammar properly before you call someone an autist please.

About 3/4 year ago, I killed a mouse in a mouse trap and skinned then preserved it. Rather not post pic though, because of containerz it would be difficult. I'd prob have to opebn it and take him out.

Im taking this b8
you are a fucking idiot and don't fucking understand that people have different tastes then you bitch ass basement dwelling faggot.

Fuck, off. Autist

To reiterate though, killing and preserving things is awesome. You will not be bored by it. Watching something die is an intense experience. You just gotta try it.

Im just seriously curious if you ever check the ethics of what you do

Any moar?

Killing and collecting dead things, its that simple. Its a highly philosophical experience as well.

I used to. When I was alone in shower or trying to sleep, I'd sometimes remember the way they hopelessly tried to swim up after I dropped them in the alcohol. Then they'd just flao back down again and try again. They wanted to live so badly. They were so much pain, Amphibian skin is far more sensitive than ours, it would have hurt much more. Eventually, i quit worrying about it though. It no longer bothers me. This sounds like a cliche, but it gets easier.

Kermit The Toad. 2010 summer

learn to play some instrument,like bass or guitar,or learn to model in 3D.jogging maybe?

Fishing for sure. You can get a cheap ass new pole or a good cheap one at a yard sale. A couple of hooks and bobbers and your set to start catching most things. Dig up some worms and bait is free

Frogger (frog). 9/18/10

Better pic of Mordred.

niggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger

> Playing for one year
> Has 1120 hours
I fucking hope this is the only game you've been playing that year, holy shit that's a lot.

does this stuff smell at all

I just put 4 fingers in my asshole

raid thread

He spent 12% of the past year playing dota. What a fucking loser

>MFW

Hahaha. Hell no mate! Nothing is rotting (if it is, its extremely slow) Nothing lives in alcohol ( BTW, use 90 percent isopropl running alcohol). Any bacteria that would cause decomp are killed. As long as its a small specimen (alcohol can only penetrate so deep into flesh) you're good. Having said that, you still want as tight of a seal as possible.