I dun fucked up, Sup Forums, and it's all your fault

I dun fucked up, Sup Forums, and it's all your fault.

I've been posting for weeks about my 13 year old neighbour (yeh I'm THAT 23 year old gym fag guy) and well I finally got the courage to ask her to chill and hang with me and long story short... we did it.

She's like my first and now we constantly hang out all the time and do stuff and we text and snapchat and everything, but she's obsessed with me she literally hasn't stopped texting me for the past few days.

Is there a way I can delete any traceable history? We use snapchat text and Instagram. I don't mind us doing it (she's fucking amazing and a great lover) but my kinda scared someone will find out.

Pls help!

> pic related

You're going to pound town, nigga.

Rot in jail faggot

Plz be bait

Someone will find out. There is no way on earth you're getting out of this without some public disgrace at the very least. Probably charges. Nice job idiot

enjoy jail fag

3 more years and she is gonna be a right slut with the boys hahah ;)

>3 more years
she already is a slut.

well, you dun goofed. hope you had fun and that things work out for you guys. take care

Did u kiss her or touch her?
What about the people that see you together?
I'd feel paranoid as fuck hanging out with an underage girl doesn't matter if it is my own daughter.
I think we all have that paranoia problem. (by we u know what i mean)

> posts SJW-Redditfag Luring bait
> SJW Redditfags take bait

Nice work OP.

Fucking disrespectful bitch how is she a slut she's only hung out with one dude it's not like she fucks multiple guys on a daily you rude disrespectful cunt

Society is against you, and you know as well as we do that most if not all 13 year olds can't keep secrets. But besides that, what did you expect would happen from banging a young virgin? Any virgin is going to be obsessed with you, let alone a fucking middle schooler. You've dug yourself this hole by giving into baser instinct, and you'll have to hold your self responsible, since everyone else will.

I know, post it on Sup Forums!

She won't keep her mouth shut. She'll tell somebody, then Daddy finds out, then maybe you get arrested and maybe Daddy gets to you first.

Either way, it ain't good for you.

When you roll up your next character, put a few more points into Wisdom and don't fuck underage trim if you're ten years older than her.

lol

Fucking pedo. Get a life loser

But atleast he gets an amazing tight 13 year old pussy right bro?

Might as well invite her over right now, because with the visitors that will be showing up shortly you might be able to throw a party :^)

Bruh this nigga must've just used randomize

why are you telling Sup Forums of all places?

If ur gonna post this pasta atleast post the better ones with the tabs, faggot

Youre fucked

Except he's a euro fag so even if any of this was true it wouldn't even matter

None of that happened. This thread is a fabrication you made because you're bored and lonely. Everyone who failed to sage is a fool.

1. Pics
2. When you guys inevitably break up she WILL talk, and that's pretending she hasn't told her friends already. You're basically boned. Same shit happened to me, granted the age gap wasn't so huge it was 17-13, but it always gets out. I just road it out without letting anyone know, even though we stopped i stayed on her good side for a while. Once she turned 16 I didn't care any more because that's the legal age so what she said wouldn't really matter, told my friends she was 14 when I fucked her and we have a good laugh over it

WELCOME SUMMERFAGS

Assuming this ain't trollin', dude, you gotta break that shit off. And do it in a polite and respectful way that won't cause her to vindictively ruin your life. Also, still be nice and maybe keep in touch but NEVER EVER mention anything sexual on any electronic medium.

See, here's the thing. There are PERMANENT records of every electronic communication these days in the databases, if anyone subpoenas snapchat or your phone companies, they will have all your text history. It's probably too late to fix that but you CAN fix your future actions.

I'd say the longer you keep this going the stronger peoples' suspicions become. If anyone knows you're hanging with her, they have an inkling something isn't quite right.

Break it off, do it in a polite and nonhurtful manner, it may be best to be friends but also be very clear that you WILL NOT and SHOULD NOT discuss anything that happened and if she cannot follow those rules than you might not even be able to be friends. Tell her if she has any love/affection for you, she'll understand why you gotta break it off... it's for your safety.

Tell her if she truly thinks you're the one, you're just gonna have to wait until she's legal.

That's the right answer, you cannot undo past mistakes but you can refrain from making them in the future and you can damage control which you urgently need to do.

You keep this up and you'll go to the slammer.... and the best outcome you can hope for is just being forced to be one guy's girlfriend, but more likely than not the whole cell block will be raping you until you have problems with bowel control... and that's not even the worst outcome, they could do option Sup Forums and simply kill you after they get bored with you. These are very REGULAR occurrence for people who go to prison for this type of thing.

Break it off dude.

Also, I just got horribly trolled, but I still feel obliged to be the voice of reason that this thread is lacking.

good luck in jail you fucking disgusting tool

>probably bait, but I'll bite

at least you have evidence you didn't force her

statutory rape is treated much more leniently when there is no assault involved

still, I hope for your sake no one finds out. also, I hope she never decides to use the massive amount of power she now has over you

True that.

If you fucked this chick then she's already told everyone at her school and then some.

What u talking about a 23 year old guy hanging out with a 13 year old girl shouldn't be suspicious or anything

she is fine, she would be fucked up with some shitholes like you

Lucky op I cant find girls my age attractive

Fake ass fuck. If you did fuck that 13 yr old girl you deserve whats coming to you.