I hear it all the time but

i hear it all the time but...
how many of you are actual kissless virgins?
it kinda bums me out.

me, 21.

Hey, stop posting pics of my cock.

There's some really ugly motherfuckers here OP don't be surprised

27 and a half here.

20 here, and I'm a kissless virgin.
Atleast I'm not hugless.
(please fucking kill me)

Virgin here, but not kissless. I just peaked really early tbh

what have you tried

Feels bad man. May aswell become a monk.

100% the same.

31 here

what is your biggest letdown?
weight? face? ect

Me almost 19

what do you mean?

What's even more depressing is getting into a relationship, moving in with her, then finding out that you actually would rather be alone because she's always got her nose in your ass about your business.

>my life.

not me, i just suppress my inner autism and walk among the normies
here is where i let it out

have you tried at all to get laid.

18, kissless virgin. Only held hands with a girl in the 6th grade. I have had multiple opportunities but I am too self conscious and lack confidence.

i know that feel- leave her kek

no, dont even talk to girls i know in person except a couple of work colleagues every so often.

Thought I would be forever, lost my virginity to a prostitute in amsterdam at 17, got confident, had lots of sex after

why do you lack self confidence?

This is not you.

>tfw I can walk up to random girls and kiss them within 5 mins

It's not as fun as it seems tbh

do you think its just a thing you need to sack up and commit to once and then its easier?

I am, coming up on 22 too.

im 23 and have a GF which loves me since i was 18. i was a virgin, she wasnt. like, at all.

we did everything that can be done within 2 people except scat, torture and pegging. even raped her against her will a few times but shes cool with it.

thing is, she'd cut off my head off with a rusty chainsaw if i cheated on her. she would never cheat on me.

i somehow feel as if im missing out on all of the different women to fuck on this planet.

somehow kills off my enthusiasm. i imagine having kids one day and my son will ask me some shit about girls and i'll just have to tell him "sorry, i've been with your mum for 40 years, ask her about how to get a one night stand"

No. It allows me to save money quicker for a better PC.

are you a /fat/
where from?

tits

Ties in with the self consciousness. I am not ugly or anything. 6'4, blonde, blue eyed, 205 lbs athlete and I lift. I've had girls, both nice and slutty, approach me but I don't like to get close to people. I am just scared of change. It's basically a mental thing.

40 years old next month

never even held a girls hand

those are normal concerns. and when your getting all that pussy in the world you will miss the commitment lolo0l

29 here, almost a wizard!

me. 16

>tfw I'm 37 and have probably slept with a hundred women and am just browsing for fun

same

here i am, almost 30yo and no kisses.

bless you sir

Not fat, 5'9" 158, MA

Just super reserved/no confidence.

MODS b&&&&&

so my fellow kissless virgins, what weird fetishes have you developed?

what race

good question

black/white

Nigger

what are your hobbies
why dont you do something that makes you feel good

:D

18 year old kissless virgin girl here, not even dead ugly just asperger and shy and don't want to fuck someone who only wants to fuck me once and dump.

18 and haven't had either yet. I think I have a girlfriend so that could change eventually.

I don't think there's a problem with that. If this girl means a lot to you then the other girls shouldn't really matter.
>even raped her against her will a few times but shes cool with it.
Sounds perfect to me don't fuck up and get yourself killed user.

what are your friends like

Trust me, that is not the issue. I have already identified my issues. It's just a matter of overcoming them. I just have to incorporate change into my outlook on life, and be willing to get close to people.

Kinda yeah, it was a lot easier, and I don't regret it at all. Prostitute was super hot too, best decision ever.

Most times I had sex now was during uni, had confidence, met girls and got drunk a lot.

are you literally autistic

17, I guess it could be worse since I'm not even in college yet.

Oh look. I caught two faggots.

Pretty much normal, all have had gf's/sex. I just haven't.

for me height

I've never kiss a gilr

how short D:

18 years old kisless virgin boy here, I'm kinda ugly but I've seen uglier people getting laid, lacking confidence and being kinda autist is my main issue.

21. Kissless virgin. feels bad man.

5ft7 tbh ive had offers but they've all been landwhales

Me 18

Almost 30,virgin, tried to kiss a girl in a party like 5 years ago, she spited on my faced and pushed me, thats the closest i've been to kiss a girl.

We'd go together well. I'm

At least i have the double dubs guys

You may want to move into a different country then. Theres almost nobody out there that doesnt just want to fuck.

how well did you know her

Go outside and talk to people. That's your biggest issue. Talk to people, anyone, about anything.
If you'd spend as much time talking to people rather than socializing on the computer you wouldn't have this issue.
Good Luck user.

Oh my god I just got my first quads ever. I've been coming here for years but this has never happened before.

do it

climb the ladder

Nothing like one of these threads to make me feel better about myself.

Fuck off normie

You're both similar to me as well it would seem

Lol ive been here since 05, no thanks :^)

I'm surprised that there is actually any positivity in Sup Forums. Kek

never rather die a kissless virgin

never tried to actively seek a relationship or a "fuck". As it sits probably weight.

being laughed at by girls for no reason and needless comments pretty much ruined my confidence :/

Jesus, this thread is depressing. I'm 48, and for all intents and purposes, the internet wasn't available until I was almost 30. Before that, we had to actually leave the house and, gasp, hunt down pussy on our own. No one I knew as a teenager/young adult was so socially illiterate as to not get laid at least once and awhile. Maybe it wasn't top tier pussy, but it was pussy nonetheless. I genuinely feel sorry for you blokes that came of age during the internet era. You really have no idea how easy it was to score some strange, or at least get some finger stink on occasion.

lel

Congrats m8:D

>48
>preaches on Sup Forums
>question reality
I have a feeling you are a liar..........you 18 year old kissless virgin. Stop trying to motivate us.

Dude, just go find some drunk bitch. It's not hard. Just try to get some, that's pretty much the formula

25 here

Instant pasta

what stops you

I'm , the worst part is that I know it's my own attitude the one that has caused this situation, I've had some chances at parties but I just thought they were probably whores who would've been willing to kiss anyone that night and Idk if I'm doing the right thing by avoiding having a first time like that or I'm being really autistic because I'm rejecting chances and then complaining.

Im 21 in medschool but getting a girl is harder than the whole difficult school that most people arent capable of thing.

I just wonder what your thoughts on it are. Im slowly loosing direction in my life and don't have anyone in real life to help and intervene with a plan.

Checked. ImI can relate. We can only hope that we will change. God speed.

me, 19

i'm skinny and underconfident and that's why

25, a decently thick/fit 190/6' who isn't ugly, been employed or lived in slut-friendly environments my whole life (DJed, lived in frat, threw parties through high school, sold hot girls drugs), with lots of disposable money and a bright financial future.
I feel like a failure and a disgrace to my own species

bro, y not

Is this one big giant troll fest, or do you guys actually exist? i mean i feel like the only way to be a virgin is to actually put effort into repelling girls.
ITS NOT THAT HARD TO GET LAID

are you afraid of having fun? ask yourself that. trufax

I dunno bro got pretty close to get a girl when i was 15 but then she started making out with my best friend at the time behind my back i found out and then got rlly depressed wtv and kinda lost the apetite tbh, I have it now but I have no job and just spend my time playing games