Anyone into skin sewing?

anyone into skin sewing?

also general self harm thread

Erm, mods(?)

Mods help

Not really self harm, but yeah, I did it out of boredom for a while. Used to do zig zags on my hands back then. Self harm I actually did was out of boredom (I think), got scars?

Big fan of it, in myself and others. Have a shit ton of burn marks along both arms, and scars mostly on my ears (they bleed the most). Most of the rest of my body didn't scar, even my face. Don't know why.

Shhh, it'll be okay, go elsewhere.

Wew lad. Why not go all the way thru skin- like stitches.....??

pussys

that's actually pretty hot
would like to see that done up the back corset style.

Nope, but I have a fear of needles. I'll be going now.

You have the most DISGUSTING fucking nails I've ever seen. Why do people insist on gluing plastic to their fucking fingers? Vanity? Fucking die.

>self harm
>only getting the top layer of skin
Yea dude so hardcore.

I try to use stitching as an alternative to the cutting I used to do since I was admitted to the hospital but I feel like its more aesthetically pleasing than painful

Trips of truth.

Not being an edge lord, but if it were done like stitches, that shit would look so cool. Picturing that with some blood running down the picture points. Anyone else just like the crimson color, or just blood in general?

get your fucking nails filled. GROSS!

Does self ballbusting for women on can count?

cool, looks kinda pretty, anymoar? I'm a big fan of coldnessinmyheart, wish she would come back.

>those fake nails

ah yes she should just die for having fake nails along with millions of other women

I had my calf sewn up for a while but I had to walk with a limp and it popped a few weeks ago.

I find blood to be extremely lustful
That being said I wouldn't fuck a bloody vagina
Just blood from cuts and nose bleeds

>Anyone else just like blood?
Yeah that's pretty edgy mate.

I just wanna see a corset that uses skin as the closure medium. I'm sure it's been done.