HEy Sup Forums what is your opinion on no mans sky being delayed 2 months

HEy Sup Forums what is your opinion on no mans sky being delayed 2 months

it's good if the game need some more fix it dont release it fucked up and broken

if they can find a way to give the players a feel of progress along the exploration part that'd be great, if it's JUST exploration with nothing to loot/grind for, I'll be bored quite fast

I have this tingling sense too much of it is too good to be true.

FUCKING PREPOSTEROUS, BUT I TRUST IT'S FOR A GOOD REASON!

tfw Sean Murray browses Sup Forums.

I think it's bullshit. The Division kept getting delayed for months and years. It turn out to be good for only about a month after release. After that the fan base dropped and not many people play it. Basically it didn't live up to its hype. No Mans Sky has been hyped up too much. Hopefully it lives up to it. I preordered it and was excited to play for June release. Now that it's been pushed back, I'm pissed. I hope it's worth it and the game has a long shelf life.

tl;dr It's fucking gay

As long as it's not some Mighty No. 9 shit i'm good, my friend is buying it for me so whatever gets me the best game is better

Have you seen The Division's Steam reviews recently? Overwhelmingly Negatives. They have no anti-cheats/hacks and their bans was up to 3 days before (now 14) if they manually catch a cheater...

Exactly, the game sucks ass now lmao. I hope Tom Clancy Wildlands lives up to the hype as well. All these open world games that don't live up to our expectations suck

pissed! fucking lazy kikes! what have they been doing? now i'm going to have to buy dead island and continue playing bf4. i'm tired of shit games. i regret getting a ps4 too. every fucking game is a disappointment.

lol good job on buying a gimped outdated pc, consoles are for fools

Yea I regret buying one too. Ps4 games are shit nowadays

The game has no multiplayer. Developers keep misleading people into thinking there "might" be multiplayer if you find each other. They are full of shit. So game will fail because developers are essentially con artists.

TLDR: It's a dumbed down rehash of Spore (which also failed). People are fucking retarded to even get hyped over this shit.

i'm considering building a pc but i don't want to spend hours playing every day. it's like saying "just one beer". i'm trying to be responsible! ps4 is a compromise. well it was supposed to be a compromise but all it does it make me angry.

How is there no multiplayer? Nigga what?

Did you learn your lesson about consoles or you still tarded? My bet is ... still tarded

The game is extraordinary for such a small team. I think the problem is that uninformed people doesn't really understand No Man's Sky flaws. For instance, the game loop will be very clear for everyone and that's something that should be somewhat obfuscated with gameplay, some sort of story and overall progression. I will definitely buy it for its concept and I know I will have fun exploring, but I know that's the core of the game and, again, I think many people doesn't and therefore we have a stupid hype surrounding this game.

they actually implemented a mod already where you can catch pokemon, its a nintendo collab

Holy fuck... you honestly thought there was multiplayer.... LOL

There is "multiplayer" though. You can meet up with your friends at a certain location and explore etc together.

Jesus dude... you are in for a world of hurt lol

nope you can't.

Why are you being a nigger? You act like I don't know how to use the google. Fuck you.

Only I can use the google so fuck you BACK

I'm done bumping your thread faggot. Enjoy having no one to talk to.