Who here still smokes? How many cigs you smoking per day?

Who here still smokes? How many cigs you smoking per day?

about 4 a day, you smoke? How many a day?

Marlboro lights

Between half and full pack a day.

I do sometimes. When I smoke, I usually smoke 3-4 a day, when I do.

Yup, half a pack a day

BnH classic or Camel studs, 2-3 smokes a day during the week, none on weekends

oh and Djarum Blacks when I can afford and find them

3-0 cigarillos

smoking's bad for you

So is shitposting

someone's a little up himself

smoke camel turkish golds. a pack used to last me a week. now i smoke a half pack a day

DK's
half pack - 3/4 pack a day

does anyone have any tips on how to keep my smoking rate down to a maximum of a couple smokes a day?

Just gotta want it enough. Idk gum?

I only smoke when I drink.
Lately I have been drinking a lot. Maybe a couple packs a day.

I seriously have to ask, what do you like about Marlboro lights? Whenever I have one it seriously felt like just drawing air, yet they're still pretty popular.

Smoke half a cigarette a time, and eat/drink something.
I used to smoke a lot, but I cut down. Now I smoke half a cigarette a time and I drink 1-2 glasses of coke a day.

I have a sensitive throat I guess. Most full flavors are just too harsh, always have been. Plus they taste good.

Kamel Reds/Backwoods Cigarillos

5-6 sometimes more.

why does that help? and do you just chuck the other half away? I live in Australia I pay $30 a pack

Did until 5/2 started using snus and haven't had one since, just trading one for the other but had to try something else after 20 yrs

A pack a day, sometimes more. Depending on what I do, if alone at home I'll smoke a lot. (majority of the time)

No, smoke half and put it out.

pall mall soft packs, one or two if any

No I save it for next time I'm going out.
I don't know, it just does for some reason.
I get this feeling that I want to smoke and I get myself a glass of coke, it's weird.

Have cut down to like 1-2 a day but I miss having that damn taste all day. So good.

5-10 a day. Trying to cut back. Either Marlboro, Tiedemans Rød or Lucky Strike. Salem if I have a cold.

gotta substitute it with something.

Pack a day if I buy packs, usually roll instead cause I'm lazy as fuck which helps me smoke less.

And you keep it on you? that smells fucking rancid.

Turkish royals are my weakness in life now. It's really, really bad. Ever since i've started smoking them I have never wanted to quit. When I smoked marlboro reds I could quit because they were disgusting, but these just taste too good.

Pall Mall 100s Menthol. usually got through about a pack a day. mostly smoke when im at work

idfk beats literally throwing away $15.

like weed?

Nah, I let it stay in the pack next to the ashtray

are you australian too?

>menthol
found the nigger

Nah, US

mate if you'd smoke as much weed as you smoke tobacco you wouldnt get anything done ever

getting fucking tired of truth.org, why doesn't user wage war on them?

12-15

ah. smart.

Pouch tobacco, JPs. Certainly not my smoke or choice, but when you go out you can shout anyone who wants a cigarette and it doesn't matter, cost wise.

Smoking menthol ones is the most retarded thing to do, just eat a fucking candy nigger.

yeah, you could. but it wouldn't be much of an upgrade. I meant more like exercise, jerking off, gum, food or just carrying a stress-ball around.

dont start using snus. that shit is naaaastyyy.

surprisingly enough not a nigger. only reason i smoke menthols is because i cant stand the taste of normal cigarettes. if im gonna kill myself might as well enjoy it

love smoking Marlboro Ice, shit is amazing, would go for 6 a day

Smokers are weaklings.
Adults addicted to pacifiers are pathetic. Fucking pathetic.

anywhere from 0-6 a day
I have a few before

quit 1/9/14
pack a day before that, and yes cold turkey.

Plenty of flavors

at that point you should just vape, healthier and better flavors

sorry if wrong thread, but what cigarette brand do you reccomend for a new smoker?

I smoke around a half a pack a day.

toasting in a survey thread

How does that work? That shit "snus" is new to me.

benson and hedges silver

a pack a day

yeah, and they all taste like shit.

American Spirit Yellow

6-8 a day

Pall Mall XL's Red I smoke about 4 or 5 a day.

you just put it under your lip.

Varies. I used to smoke a pack a day, nowadays anywhere from 1-10.

trust me i have tried vaping. i have a really nice set up but i just keep going back to cigarettes

Why? Do you need more nicotine? You could try getting juice with more nic

Little pouches or "portions", put one in the upper lip like above the canine don't spit and that's it. I smoked reds for 20 hrs and haven't had one since I started snus. Keep in mind Swedish snus is a lot different than us snus.

tbh i dont know why i keep going back to cigarettes...

Don't spit? Is that a difference between Swedish and US?

Kek

Does it have nicotine?

Had 20 per day every day for 30 years. Around 250,000 cigs. The last 10 years I rolled them cause I'm a cheap man. In fact I quit smoking tobacco. When I smoked it was Camel non filters. I still miss them. But I will never smoke another one. 7 strokes is why. I dieu at 8 so no more smoky tobaccy.

Yeah, Swedish snus is pasteurized, us snus is fermented that's what makes us sick.

7 fucking strokes?

They come in different strengths, but the extreme portions have a ton, apps 2 cigs worth in a pouch

>7 strokes
lost

2. One when I woke up, and other when I go sleep.

Ohhhhh that's interesting. I had no idea. I wonder how hard it is to acquire Swedish snus in the US.

Yes and I am still able to walk and communicate and eat and such. My last stroke was a brainstem stroke. Nearly always fatal.

Fuck dying. Ain't got time for that shit.

Age?

Deep web fag

holy fucking shit
just die alredy

You from aus?
And what strength is silver?

Good choice friend

That was more of a question of legality. Like could I just legally order it online? Don't feel like fucking with all the deep web shit, it's sketchy these days.

4-5 cigs\day
marlboro
but new "international" flavor sucks
from russia with love.
also, our DONSKOI TABAC ruls.

Smoked 5-6/day. Quited since 1 year and 2 months. Happy now. No cravings.

half of you fucks already has some sort of cancer, topkek

Of course not. I'm not fucking gay.

My fault, yes it is legal to get in the us.

See, then why even suggest deep web?

"Very easy, order it online" would have been a way more reasonable response.

Marlboro Reds

About 5 a day

Blue Camel ( without flavour ).
About 35 on a usless day and 25 on a busy day.

Going back to smoking, thx fag

smoking fags causes cancer
smoking fags causes aids
just proves smoking no good
fags no good

They have it at a bunch of convenient stores like krawzers and tobacco shops. A good brand is called general and they keep it in a mini fridge sometimes so it's nice and cool.

>tfw cigarettes doubled their price over here