Hey /b, what is the best way to kill yourself and let it look like an accident. Maybe fake an car crash...

Hey /b, what is the best way to kill yourself and let it look like an accident. Maybe fake an car crash? And if I do it this way how do I make sure i'm dead and don't wake up as an vegetable?

Dont do it dont be a faggot

I also have a motorcycle, but I don't want to die with a lot of pain

Why would you want to leave this world, OP? You've got us

give me 1 good reason to stay in this world. (Dont say for my family)

I'm in the same boat OP, and so far all I've thought of is crashing and making it look like an accident, but you have to be sure on a bike, because you'd most likely just get thrown and break your cerebrum and become paralyzed or something.

For memes.

drink your ass off
go for a long walk in the middle of nowhere
see if you wake up the next day

yeh, the only thing stopping me is the thought I might survive or I have a slow agonizing dead.

My family

inject the heroin directly into your anus

Go to as many Bernie/Hillary as possible. You'll get cancer and die.

>make sure i'm dead and don't wake up as an vegetable
Around 90% of suicide attemps fail, so you'll probably wake up as a vegetable regardless of the method.
Since you don't give a fuck anymore, you should do fun things you never dared to do before instead, like stealing shit, traveling or fucking around. Better than being a vegetable imo.

you'll die someday, why the rush?

Driving against a wall with 200km/h won't really seem like an accident, come on /b help me out here

there's no memes in the next life

Hey, OP. Look, it's not going to work. Nothing is going to work. First, it's "make it look like an accident". Next, it's organ donation. Next, it's doubt. If you want out, you're going to go through a lot of pain. Everybody is going to know what you did, at some small level.

I'll give you a reason to live right fucking now. Just do it. Don't be a pussy. I know it fucking hurts, just do it. You're going to die someday. Just squeeze all of the fucking pleasure out of life that you can. Don't let your brain decide what you're going to do. Don't let the certainty that you're going to kill yourself hold you back. Be a force of nature.

It sounds hard, I know. But none of us have a choice. Sometimes life is going to suck, sometimes it's going to be okay, you just have to try. Just stay. We'll be here.

this. even shotgun suicides have failed - people have blown off their fucking jaws, gross as hell. might as well live. let life decide, it might just kill you anyway so who cares

that may be true, but its the sheer loneliness that I cant stand anymore. I'm not repulsing to look at, but then again girls wont even care to give me a second look. I'm maybe an 5/10 on an good day, so why keep on going, it's not gonna change.

Attractiveness is only half of the battle, man. There is someone out there for you, might seem like a lie, but look at all of these gross disgusting people who have SOs. If they can, why can't you, since you're more attractive than them?

If you're not uncomfortable with it please post pics.

Ever tried lowering your standards?

>I'm maybe an 5/10 on an good day, so why keep on going, it's not gonna change.

Oh yes it will
Everyone is ugly when they are 75. You can get a chick then. Just suffer a few more decades whats the big deal

By the time you're 75 you will probably also realize what a fag you were when you were

how would you play video games and eat food if you commit suicide

I get what you guys are saying, and maybe you right and I will find my SO in the future. But idk man I'm 23 now and I dont think I can do the same shit and being in the same situation for more then +- 5 years

I feel you buddy. I've tried the do everything you've always wanted to do thing, and it wears off fast. After you just find yourself having no wonder, nothing to do, and feeling like you have spoiled a lot of moments that could have been amazing with someone else.

Take it day by day, man. I swear to God, that is all you can do. I have lived for 8 years making plans to kill myself in a month, a year, because it was easier that way, easier to cope. Do what you have to do, just stay alive. Do you have a kik? I'd like to message you.

this tbh, I haven't even touched half of my Steam library and have 260 games in my wishlist, I don't wanna die now

Try wild gay sex before you kill yourself. You can catch AIDS if you are lucky. Sucking dicks can give new meaning of life for you.

>23
I was 29 when i got my first girlfriend. I was a kissless virgin till 29. Fuck you. I guarantee i was just like you. I realize now what a goddamn faggot i was and looking back no wonder no chick wanted me.

Kill yourself if you want, but i assure you that you will grow out of this shit.

Jump from an extremely high building. Like WTC.

Thats how I'll go out.

29? jesus what the fuck is wrong with people like you?

no thanks, if i wanted turds on my dick i'd shit in my fist

I already told you, i was a big fucking whining faggot like OP.

Dont worry i grew out of it. I'm awesome as fuck now.

You're probably the most real guy on this thread

Thanks for the replies guys, I think I'll just go to bed and see if I can drag me through the day tomorrow. I just wished I knew a way to be happy again, feeling miserable frequently and more often the last couple of months make it really hard to keep up my fake smile.

Why care if its an accident? You wont be alive, just helium it up and let the worries go away

>Just squeeze all of the fucking pleasure out of life that you can.

I tried doing that, getting a motorcycle, building my awesome gaming rig I always wanted, driving a nice car, living in a comfortable house. Every time I get something new and exciting, I feel like i'm happy for a couple of days but it wears of real fast. And my bucket list inst really that long.

this post makes me cringe.
if you weren't an alpha for 29 years i dont see how you can make it up

I can't say it's easy. Do you have access to medication or psychiatrists? It honestly sounds like you are a good candidate for antidepressants.

Dude, let me tell you, you're about to kill yourself. You obviously don't want to die - you want to be happy. Why not try it? Why not give it a chance? If it doesn't work, you can just kill yourself afterwards.

>90%
>Pretending that statistic doesn't obviously include all "just looking for attention" suicide "attempts"
What's the percentage of people that put a gun in their mouth and live?

People only care about "being alpha" if they're still in K-12 or they're one of those people who had the best years of their4 life in K-12 and can't let go.

Once you're in the adult world, it's pretty easy to have an awesome life as long as you can ignore the idiots and put your shitty years behind you.

I can probably go to an psychiatrists, thing is my mom was on antidepressants for a couple of months. It kinda turned her in a zombie, lacking emotions and it was like she wasn't the same person anymore. I'm not really keen on going down that road.

Please leave you fucking human leech. You're so worthless you can't even come up with your own reason to stay. You're too much of a fucking coward to kill yourself. You just want attention and pity.

There's no room in the world for such human garbage, yet you persist...

I have no fucking clue. I have a friend who's almost 30 and kissless virgin. Seriously, never even kissed a girl.

He once said that if he did have sex, it would ruin fapping for him.... like, really? Who here stopped fapping after they lost their virginity? Noone.

If you're a vegetable you don't wake up shit head. Vegetable means brain dead. You won't be aware you're alive.

Not all paralyzed states are vegetative.

I understand. But you're already going down a road where you're going to kill yourself. How could you go anywhere but up?

Of course! DRUGS!!! Drugs are amazing!

They will change your life, seriously. For the better (as long as you stick with a legit doctor who has your best interest).

Even experimenting with some illegal drugs can really help improve your life.

The whole anti-drug movement is ridiculous, people have been using drugs since the beginning of humanity, and it's one of the things you will never be able to stop.

(prostituion/drugs/abortion are the big 3)

Seriously don't kys, it's SOO fucked up, especially since now you're talking about impacting a whole forum full of people also.

If you really want a GF so bad, go talk to girls, and don't stop until you get a date. It's not "easy" but it is simple, and it does work, guaranteed.

There are some women who feel exactly like you, and they're just praying for a guy to come talk to them, and noone ever does for 1 reason or another.

ELSIE IF YOU'RE IN THIS THREAD STOP ACTING LIKE A DUMB ATTENTION SEEKING WHORE. THIS WILL ALL BLOW OVER. I PROMISE.

fair enough, I will make an appointment too see an psychiatrists. It's probably the last thing I can try to see if it turns things around. Thanks user, you're a good person.

My friend went on Anti depressants for a while, didn't really do that to her... if it does, you should try different meds, or different dosage.

Xanax can be a miracle in an anxiety attack, but take it every day and your life just melts away.

I don't know why people are this retarded. Just do something that will kill you if you aren't careful, and kill yourself like that.
Accidentally blow yourself up

I'm really happy to hear it. Thank you for doing that.

Go on a cruse ship, drink a lethal dose of booze, then fall overboard. No one will ever find you. People fall off those ships all the time. Drowning is painless, especially drunk.