With 3 goals and 3 assists, Clint Dempsey is playing better than everyone in the Euros and Copa erica right now

With 3 goals and 3 assists, Clint Dempsey is playing better than everyone in the Euros and Copa erica right now.

Let that sink in. Hes playing better than EVERY world class player that scores and assists goals this summer

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2736056/Britain-poorer-American-state-except-Mississippi-s-thanks-South-East.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>comparing Copa America feats to Euro feats

Vargas has 6 goals.

Messi has 4 goals and 2 assists.

Dempsey hasn't even been as good as John Brooks

>implying venezuela and ecuador arent just as good as every slav shithole the euros let in

>implying

>ignore American shitposters
>do not acknowledge American shitposters

But CR7

too bad no one in europe could aknowledge that or not

Can he stop messi?

Fabian Johnson will stop Messi.

Dude just wait for the R16 The more they have to loose the more they put effort in it

Right, no one in europe could believe a game could have more than 0 goals right now

Clint Dempsey has played four games, while every player at the Euro has played only two games at most. Have a little patience.

That's what Pulisic is for

>comparing top 10 countries to top 25 countries at best
>0-0's to 7-0's

Everyone knows this is the tournament with the better quality. Don't be jealous Muhammad.

the teams at the euros have only played two matches

Costa rica, ecuador, and paraguay are all just as good as Euro groups.

Forgot Colombia who could probably win Euro 16

based texan. of course he is getting work done.

he's a top 10 player in the world

>

>its an Ameritard bait thread

>americans discussing football
every time

Well, Dempsey is not that good. But he's got a point about Copa. Chile would shit on Spain and Germany. Argentina would win Euro without Messi

top lel

Vargas scored 4 goals today you cuck.

We beat chile easily two years ago and we haven't even qualified for the euro's
Even Belgium would easily win the copa memerica

>Americans ever being good at real football
>Ever
Euthanise yourself

>Two years ago

We would rape you right now, nethershit are worse than every team in the Euro

>we haven't even qualified for the euro's
input invalid

But americans are the best at real football, and now we are also good at soccer.

>Neverlands

>It's a copaniggers are insecure because his tournament is no relevant episode.

Jesus its like you need approvation in something

Literally the dankest memes coming out of the Copa dont be jelly Juan

You have to factor in the quality of teams USMNT is going against

Croatia or Slovakia would straight up demolish Mexico

>ranked top 3 in the world
>implying he's wrong

OK `lets settle this once and for all
>Germany best team at the Euros
>Argentina best team at the Copa
>In the 2014 WC Germany beat Argentina
so copaniggers why are you sperging out because Guatemala beat Honduras 14-8?

>it's a yuros refuse to actually have a discussion with facts or literally any points and just throw insults and meme memes episode

Hello, I'm America. I'm the only person in the entire world who takes FIFA rankings seriously. Watch while I comically become baffled and exasperated by every other nation in the world refusing to take me seriously when I say that Venezuela could win the Euros due to their FIFA ranking.

>teams don't change in 2 years

According you you Poland is as good as Germany and could win the World Cup.
There's also matchups and changes in strategy.

Reminder that Americans are beta shits constantly looking for validation from yuropoors.

Dude, learn to use English before you type.

So what? That means nothing.

Reminder that only non-shit America team is Argentina.

Oh, this butthurt russophobe with american flag.

Heh, we would beat u.

Ban americans from Sup Forums.

It's like you retards aren't even real people, just little drones regurgitating stale memes and corporate instructions.

Who droned your mother, Muhammad?

>american attempts at banter

>corporate instructions

Are Euros genuinely deluded enough to believe they don't live in a 100% corporate culture?

cringe

>be a 60% white "nation"
>talk shit

Kys nigger

Zero world cups or copa america
let that sink in

>you're most popular sport is NFL which has 11 minutes of play and 3 hours of adverts
kys

American subhumans lack any sort of self-awareness.
They're literally like fucking bots bringing down the quality of both the planet and Sup Forums.

>200 million white aryans with guns or 50 million inbred tooth rotting britcucks letting Sharia law take over.

Wew. Can someone post that image of a "British" family from the Cavs game?

Why do you sound so angry and bitter? Who hurt you la? Who made you into this edgy neckbeard? This is a no judgement zone for autists so you may speek freely.

Spotted the deluded obese poltard.

>rich Saudi oil sheikh buys an English club
>hires an Italian manager
>Italian manager buys Portuguese, Brazilian, French players
>the players then play against teams owned by American millionaires and Russian oligarchs
>huge logo of an automobile megacorp gets slapped on the jersey
>stadium gets named after major airlines
>the average retard Brit watches the game eating some snack produced by PepsiCo and drinking beer produced by Anheuser-Busch
>after the game is over he turns on his iphone
>and shitposts about how Americans live in a corporate culture

Americans are simply disgusting people and they ruin threads all the time.

Fuck off.

>"Sawker"

Lol isnt that the faggy twinkletoe sport where yurosemens dive and kiss each other when a ball gets deflected into the goal after 10000000 minutes of 0-0 semen slurping diving? Why cant the rest of the world get on America's level and watch civilized sports?

Because american "sports" are boring as shit advertisemements.

>you know remember all the CONCACAF CONMEBOL STRONK posting during the world cup
>you now remember that Euro teams became 1st and 3rd at that tournament on away soil

Why are americans so delusional? don't they learn from their previous mistakes?

Perfectly honest, I'd rather kms then watch a single game of american football or baseball

>Yuros replace the word "commercial" with something that includes the word semen

Just couldn't help yourself huh

Sorry but only humans are allowed to post here, Ahmed

>american "banter"

Daily reminder that even Alabama is richer than the UK

I would too if I were some irrelevant faggy slav from slavland who has to live vicariously through semen slurping diving twinkletoe fags rather than being an Amerigod with a life outside sports

>american "banter"

The rest of the world are buttblasted 3rd worlders who have to vent their aggressions in semendive, fellow Amerigod. We have the luxury of living fulfilling lives and see sports as nothing more than memes and entertainment.

That wasnt banter that was me telling you you're a loser. Banter inplies we're friends. I am not friends with faggot subhuman slavs. You're that faggot beta who I picked on in lunch in front of everyone in high school and you were too retarded to understand that the schools laugher at my joke was directed at you.

It's not
It just isn't

Who is this woman of ultimate beauty?

You replaced our word faggot

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2736056/Britain-poorer-American-state-except-Mississippi-s-thanks-South-East.html

He played 4 games now, lets wait when the euro teams had 4 games to compare stats.

>It's an American can't count episode

Copa America is near the finals, Euros have only just started

Euros are like more than half way through bruh

>Per capita

In terms of sheer wealth Britain would have the biggest economy of any US state and likely the most millionaires, so calling it the poorest is somehow retarded.

Daily reminder that the USA is the most dangerous "1st world" country by a mile

>american "banter"
Keep em coming. You know how they say that studying bad art is a good way to learn how to make good art? It's the same with humor

>yes, well done messi. well done messi. HOWEVER

Yeah per capita which means the average Brit is a dirt poor retard living in a cramped, shitty semi-detached flat with 3rd world plumbing and wiring and forced to pay for everything three times as much as the average American.

>American teams are better than European teams

>last world cup was 2002

JUST?

Holy shit, murrica, by the index of proosperity and comfortabilty for life you are exactly on the level of eastern european countries like Croatia and Slovakia and nowhere near to western europe

>(You)

>
>Holy shit, murrica, by the index of proosperity and comfortabilty for life you are exactly on the level of eastern european countries like Croatia and Slovakia and nowhere near to western europe

LOL. In Texas I can buy a three story house for a mortgage payment that couldn't even afford you a 50 square foot apartment in London or Paris. No wonder the Soviet Union failed, you are all delusional retards
Croatian girls always seem to want to fuck when I go there and flash my American dollars. Thanks for the sluts

Lol Spain is so beaner they shouldn't be considered part of Europe

>posting on Sup Forums at 7am sunday during summer
>not getting breakfast with your mates after getting drunk saturday night
>not going on a date with the girlfriend
>not playing sunday morning soccer or basketball

user pls. You're broke and living with your parents.

When a european team will win Russia, Every children in the world won't know a world where Europe is not on top when it comes to Football.
South-americans have gone to shit and the rest of the world is not even worth mentioning.

You've never been to Croatia. I doubt you've even been to Europe. You're a chubby faggot living with your parents.
No job, no career, no savings, no girlfriend, and no friends.

A broke Croatian at least has a pretty girlfriend. You have nothing. Nothing at all.

Gotta bail on you my friend, you're super boring

No, thats a fact, lol

I dont know are you being delusional, brainwadhed or biased, but the more I visit american medias(nee york times, new york post, eslee, int) the more i start to undetstand that stereotypes about u is not a stereotypes.
New york times and post unironically call america 'leader of free world', sic! Then u wave dick in this thread, patethically trying to rise urself on the level of western europe, and then i can go to Sup Forums and find another cringworthy post by murrican and will struggle to understand how much irony his post contain - 0% or 25%.

*unheathes katana*
Wanna try me?

>In Texas I can buy a three story house for a mortgage payment that couldn't even afford you a 50 square foot apartment in London or Paris
Kek.

If u talking about propertty price in London or Paris or Moscoe or Berlin, then start with LA or nee york

Another loss for Croatia.
Remember not to try and embarrass yourselves at a tournament again

>No, thats a fact, lol

No, that's an asspull you can't back up with any objective metric. I'm not that shitposter you're arguing with but I've actually lived in Eastern Europe before and to imply it's on par with the US economically is just a monumental load of horseshit.

>hurr durr freedum XD memes
>I know everything about America because I read newspapers

Won't even bother typing out a proper reply