Dear Sup Forums

Dear Sup Forums,

How does it feel to be part of a system that doesn't treat you how you should be treated. Like an animal in a cage. All you do all day long is working to gain money to extend your life while wasting life time by working. You mostly don’t even like your job. You are depressed because you had plans and wishes but nothing became true and will never. Your body started to hurt really early in your life, because the conditions are not like they should be for an animal like you are. You are lying to yourself every day and also you are lying to your family, neighbors, friends etc. because you think it's your fault and you are the only one who feels like that. You have a lot of thoughts you never would share with others in the real life. You are afraid of their reaction. That they realize that you are different. Because of that you are here on Sup Forums. Here you are free and can talk about everything without being afraid of anything cause you are anonymous. But that doesn't change the fact that you still censorship yourself. You are a really pitiful person. We're all. Even if one breaks the silence the other will play their role like a domesticated animal and will put the one back in the line. A really sad picture that is seen every day. And Sup Forums is just an escape from the reality so you don't have to be brave in the real life.

Sincerely,

A Faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uELhJmYq2i0&index=2&list=PLN2mKE-Etj04-qr4bOhboQjjgknpFckwn
a.cocaine.ninja/pxfnnc.zip
dropbox.com/s/y3u4gg4hhi7bj0c/DUMP.zip?dl=1
youtube.com/watch?v=Omd9_FJnerY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I completly understand you, is really hard to escape from this system. But anyways we speak shit and here we're...the life is a lie itself. Sometimes I would really like to be an ignorant person.

They're happy because of that, but once you see the truth is hard to close your eyes and even if you do the true will chase you. There was a time when all was different but here are now. Most of us are not living, I am just surviving just like you.

We're just the fuel of the big corportations and they give us money, a fucking piece of paper. But we have been really stupid to accept that.

There are a lot of things we will not understand, the land in where we live is not even ours. We need a revolution but an inner one first, we can not fight something we don't understand.

Once a really old woman told me something: the world is not tiny, is tiny for you. Get out in there, explore it and live it. And I replied: how can I do that if I even don't have the money?

She said me: you will find your way, and I think I can understand it better right now, I can explore it from the inside, from me.

Because I don't even understand my self, how is supossed to understand my surrounding then?

Just do whatever you wanna do, don't hear all the people that will try to bring you down to the misery like theirs.

Just be wise, think wise and do whatever you want. There are a lot of ways to reach your objetive, the tools you will make it with the years, experience and a mix of all the things you will see and do all the day.

We all dream with a better world, we do shit on the social media but in the real life we don't do a shit.

Stop talking, start acting.

Im a neet .i make 200 a month doing nothing with a little internet bussines . Im young.

Keep going on it!

I feel you

Also this is a fell thread

I'm lost in a place I do not understand.

doesnt change the fact you arent free

I am not and I know it

youtube.com/watch?v=uELhJmYq2i0&index=2&list=PLN2mKE-Etj04-qr4bOhboQjjgknpFckwn

>joins the feel army

Kill yourself. Seriously, you will add nothing to humanity or society.

Oh man...that deserves a beer for you.

Your pathetic life is not the norm.

Maybe in the future will do, who knows?

Is not about my life, open your eyes. Take a walk to your down town at night and talk to the people. You can hear really nice points of view. Join the feel army.

You know you won't. Every day you tell yourself you'll get better, but you never do.

"You know he wont" that was it? that's the kind of things a normal person will say. Join the feel army.

even if... it doesnt change anything

>implying i have a job

even worse if you wouldnt

I used to think in that way, now I think different. I don't want to change the world, I want to change the world of a few ones. We need you, join the feel army.

And do you like it?

8359 Rape video of the girl was leaked :)
(16 year old which was raped by 30 people and her boyfriend)

Link 1:
a.cocaine.ninja/pxfnnc.zip
Link2:
(Mirror)
dropbox.com/s/y3u4gg4hhi7bj0c/DUMP.zip?dl=1

Pass is included inside the zip.

Hail me for finding it.

Join the feel army

Thanks but I don't care.

a moment of silence for that poor girl

youtube.com/watch?v=Omd9_FJnerY