His father murdered his mother when he was 15

His father murdered his mother when he was 15.

Post sad player stories

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/sport/football/578101/Former-Chelsea-Defender-David-Luiz-No-Sex-Until-Marriage
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nii_Lamptey
youtube.com/watch?v=PFxFRqNmXKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

David Luiz just wanted to make his people happy.

This man was raped.

11 faggots dressed in green got gang raped a few hours ago

his brother's wife slept with her husband's brother multiple times

He was born in Poland

Murica is in semi-finals

Memphis will forever be a meme player

>meme ochoa

Lmao

;_;

The saddest part is that they weren't even wearing green.

literally grew up in a favela

Thats why I'm going to reproduce in britain and no brexit can stop me

>As a child, Błaszczykowski witnessed a family tragedy which had a major influence on his life.[25] In September 1996, when he was 10 years old, his father stabbed his mother to death.[3][25][26] After his father went to prison, he and his older brother, Dawid, were raised by their grandmother.[2] He briefly gave up football, but with the encouragement of his uncle, Jerzy Brzęczek, a former captain of the Polish national football team, he decided to resume training at Raków Częstochowa two months later.[3][27] Błaszczykowski has credited his successes to his grandmother.[28] He dedicates every goal he scores to his mother and can be seen looking up to the sky during goal celebrations.

Is it wrong to cry ;_;

Marco Boriello's father got killed by camorra when he was a child.

His dad passed away, he still played afterwards but sadly some madman ruined the game

>Grew up in a literal hungryentina favela
>Boiling hot water
>"Don't need no surgery, ppl still love me xD"

I double dare you niggers.

inb4 Me7ic0

express.co.uk/sport/football/578101/Former-Chelsea-Defender-David-Luiz-No-Sex-Until-Marriage

>David Luiz reveals he will ABSTAIN from sex until marriage

nothing wrong with that you fucking normie

She is...black

CR7's father always wanted a girl so CR7 spent his entire childhood wearing dresses and panties to win his Dad's love. It didn't work bc when CR7 was 10, his Dad turned his back on him and walked out of his life forever. To this day CR7 puts a dress and panties on every night and imagines that his Dad is making love to "her"

Alan Pardew cheats on his wife and then gets injunctions by telling that if it was made public his wife would kill herself. He has been doing this since he was West Ham manager and broke up a guy's marriage.

You can literally get arrested for publishing this in Bongistan.

Q_Q

We watched the game today and my girlfriend was like "thats a girl right?" When I explained it was in fact one of the premier soccer players in the world she responded: "well its good gays have a person to look up to."

I fucking kid you not.

>Was regularly beaten by his dad growing up
>Took up football to escape shitty home life
>Was kicked out of his home at 8 years old
>His dad turned up at games just to give him shit
>Moved to Europe but couldn't read and ended up signing a contract that essentially gave his agent complete control over him
>Had good spells at Anderlecht and PSV before being moved on to Villa against his wishes
>Failed at Villa and went on to be sold to whoever paid his agent the most money before disappearing
>He was eventually reconciled with his father – and readopted Christianity – in 1997, only to lose him to an alcohol-related illness.
>Recently found out that he'd been cheated on by his wife and had raised three kids that weren't his, two of them died recently

Henrikh Mkhitaryan's dad died from a brain tumor when he was 7. His dad played professionally as well and people who've seen both him and his father play are dumbfounded as to how similar their play is.

He pretty much copied his dad's style of play as a coping mechanism, and as a result his dad is always with him in some way when he's on the pitch.

At least his non-birthed kids died
(viva Chile)

Carlos Bacca used to be a fisherman and shoeshine boy

xD !!! Xd

goddamn

worst ITT by far, would literally an hero in his situation

Living near the border as a kid, he visited many important points in Ukraine during a school trip when just the moment the Chernobyl catastrophe happened.
After getting away safety, he realised the radiation affected his body, his favourite grey sweatpants fusing with his legs, making him unable to take it off

omfg, poor dude.

the face of a cuckold

His father's story was brutal, He grew up during the WW2 shitstorm in the balkans.
Ustashe vs Italians vs Chetniks vs Commies

Family got killed, mother burned alive, found by some stranger who changed his name to protect him, only after the war his uncle found him.

He said his proudest moments are seeing his son play for Croatia, that he must play because he promised the people that he will play.

Now imagine how he felt after all that, hearing thousands of people singing national anthem in a foreign country.

hey, ga 'ns dood!

I shit you not, at the start of the EURO I thought what's with hungarian goalkeepers and those sweatpants, since I remember when I started watching football as a kid a hungarian gk was wearing them.

Then I realized it's the same goalkeeper.

"the right of the people to be comfy, shall not be infringed" Hungarian second amendment

He was an alcohol

kek

Looks like a monkey

he's very ugly

who the fuck is he?

>Work long and hard being a goalkeeper
>Get Bentley Continental GT
>Wife reks it doing 100mph in snow and ice
I guess the happy ending is he got a hotter, younger wife the next year.

Not that's some fucking shit, and I thought I was having it bad with my college situation

who is this? google isnt being helpful

>Person
You still don't understand, do you? He is us...

weren't they wearing white?

In case anybody was ever worried about Google leading to the rise of artificial intelligence and ultimately the end of mankind I get the feeling we're nowhere near.
Or maybe Google thinks we're all just that dumb.

He was very depressed but in the end he found back on track.

>camorrista*

Dammit Hungary you cucked me

nvm i found it hes nii lamptey

kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nii_Lamptey

sorry

Didn't think someone would save my Lamptey story. The Ghanaian FA also took his passport away to prevent him moving to Europe. What a life.

Goggle was a mistake

ded

aww come on

>my girlfriend

stopped reading right there

poor guy. must suck working...

You sure your girlfriend's a girl?

Yeah hehe, I saved it from a thread and added some of the comments. I hope you don't mind pham.

He was gangraped.

>Google, a site used by pretty much everyone in humanity, of all age groups, filters out offensive or racist search suggestions

Wow, I never knew a multi-million dollar company would want to avoid saying "Muslims are shitskin allahu akbar terrorists" tom someone who could be a fucking 5 year old for all they know.

Oh wait, sorry, I meant "WHAT TEH FUK GOOGLE FUCKIN PUSSIES STAND UP TO TEH MAN FUCK PC FUCK SOCIETY FUCK MUSLIMS SJW FUCK!!!!" Is that better?

Can't beleive no one replied to this

google is based they only do this with race

rasheed

>Finally, after all those years, I've become an Alcohol

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=PFxFRqNmXKg

there were 3 subs so more like 14 man.

Thats pretty sad. His uncle and gran sound pretty based tho.

DELETE THIS

>Visually similar images are all police mugshots

>implying your hand can talk

Car accident right?

He still is

rude

Yes.

DELET

>mother dies suddenly
>gets time off from the club to be with family
>father becomes very ill and dies shortly after his mother

At least he fucked some prime teen pussy

Left side of his teeth is fighting with right side.

Enkes recovery also inspired this fellow here

>beer man kills himself
I'm not sure how to make a meme out of this

Drecks Zeckenclub

he was also sold to Palermo but could not play a single official match.
we were very excited back then because we were a really small team and he was a famous international player.
it's a juju thing

>Recently found out that he'd been cheated on by his wife and had raised three kids that weren't his, two of them died recently

Nothing of value was lost.

kann er ja nichts für

What was noise?

I can't find picture of him online but my very small local team has a player who is very sad.

Basicaly, he has a downs syndrome. On every game, his parents come with him, and they cheer him from the sidelines. However, the manager of the team is very harsh and only use him to injure the other players then sub him after 10 minutes. The other team always has fans to make fun of him. One team has a group of fans who wear David Luiz shirts to the match and when the retard guy gets the ball they start cheering 'go on Luiz' and pointing to their shirts, implying the retard is Luiz which is very unfair (he maybe has 71 IQ points but has not lost 7-1). Some fans also throw math homework onto the pitch at him and say 'solve this retard'. It is fucking unfair on the guy, he is not a bad guy just a retard. I wish he would be a superstar.

>Srna has a half-brother, Renato, a coach at Neretva, from their father's first marriage.[75] His other brother Igor has Down syndrome. As a result, Srna dedicates all his goals to him,[75] and even revealed a shirt under his jersey saying "Igor, svi smo uz tebe" ("Igor, we are all here for you") after scoring a goal against Macedonia. He also has a tattoo of "Igor" along his heart.

What a man.

>He said his proudest moments are seeing his son play for Croatia
wiki says he was a bosniak so that's weird

What's his name?

This is sad

Bosina is made up Serbs, Croats and muslims, Bosniak is just a blanket term for all the people who live there.

Messi was born 8 months premature and His father kept him under the bed For the first ten years of His life in an old shoe box, feeding him bread and milk with a stringe. He was sold to a sea captain For Three pesos and worked as a galley slave For six years until he got drunk one night ashore in Barcelona and the ship left without him.
He was spotted on the docks kicking bread rolls to seagulls and the test is history.