Describe the girl of your dreams, Sup Forums

Describe the girl of your dreams, Sup Forums.

>really intelligent
>chill
>cute, but not excessively girly

My perfect girl is one who likes me,

>have a vagina
wait 6 months and ask me again

I get that.

>brunette
>freckles
>5'7"-5'9"
>some college
>tomboyish

Petite body with decent sized breast(size Brian to C). Emotionally scarred with no friends or immediate family. To the point that she is dependent on me. This would hopefully mean she won't be capable of leaving me if I screw up some how. I'd like her to submissive has well.

This

Size b to c I mean.**

>brian to c

this

>real

>talks shit
>competitive
>hygienic
>not easily impressed
>deceptively considerate
>into horror movies
>NOT FAT

I want her look similar to this is size. She doesn't have to be too bright, I'd prefer her to extremely dependant. She should come from a broken home and horrible relationships. So, every little thing a do for her seems like vast improvement from what she's use to.

This

superfckin hot... really cute jus wow.. wana maryry

>reel

The funny thing is you will have no idea until she suddenly walks into your life. It was that way for me at least. More or less the opposite of what I expected.

>Looks half asian, but is really native american
>glasses
>C cup
>5'5"
>Interest in worldly knowledge
>5/10 girly
>Can play the viola
I now realize I'm just combing my friend and my girlfriend into one ideal girl.

Hey, I'm open-minded.

This one

So.. a 12 years old?

Not my wife

A mail order bride that's petite and sexy. One that speaks very little English. She should have an abusive past to the point that she's willing to debase herself for my approval and attention.

You know a 12 year old that's that sexy?

I guess it's good that I don't.

Is there more of her?

>Brian to C breasts

Isn't that often the case, though?

Intellectually curious......that doesn't necessarily mean super smart, though....just curious.

Curvy, like pic related

Good relationship with her parents

Not too sexually experienced, but not prude either

Understands sports.....not necessarily a die hard fan, because those types of women are annoying

No smoking or chemical dependencies, other than maybe binge drinking every once in a while

Not too religious, but not a nihilist or atheist

>Really intelligent
>Cute, girly
>Asian is a must

I know a girl like that but she turns down everyone that talks to her and Her friend is the same which is where she picked it up from ... idk how to talk to her though ... Any advice?

Fuck u shitdick

>I want her look similar to this is size
Never said anything about her sexyness only size

very wealthy, dying of cancer, has 2 months to live. marries me and give it all to me cause I loved her so much in her last days....

MODS

>ginger
>freckles

>Perky
>Outgoing
>Speaks like a poet.

Don't shes a prick and you'll only waste your time/money on her

You'd need to take an angle people haven't tried before. You'll need to get really creative so she doesn't realize you're trying to get with her.

SWIMFAN MY NIGGA YUHHHHH

>speaks like a poet

Sorry, My slide ruler says that means she has to be bipolar

fag

Petite women.

Her name was isabel

underrated post

ruby sparks?

For you

I just worship Erika.....I can honestly say if she looked that and stalked me, I'd allow it.

For me, there's no other look a woman could have that could make me put up with that kind of shit

basically

>has the voice of an angel
>looks ALOT like one of the supervisors at my work, which is really fucking weird

I'm straight, so my dream guy:
>confident
>Independent
>Intelligent, engineering major like me preferably, (it's easier to get along with your own kind)
>Likes vidya and anime to some extent
>Strong
I'm far too critical to be a good source of validation. I need someone who won't bend so easily to my will.
My last boyfriend was a dumbass college drop out, he was a spineless fool who I had to constantly baby and give validation that he did not deserve. He was such a burden. We broke up when I left for college. Long distance was hard on him.

What about her in Traffic?

I'd do that but as far as I know, she's never been with a guy which makes it better for me.

Don't you think I tried moving on? I really tried but idk I just can't

Don't really have one I guess, no point in thinking of shit that'll never happen; not good for the sanity.

But fuck it, shit happens and it'll be as it is.

Topical

Tits or gtfo

>tfw I don't have any of those

>size Brian to C

OP here. Good to see some femanon input here.

>Brian to C
Fuck. I thought I was the only one with Brian-sized breasts

Taylor Swift

>5'7
>Brown Hair
>Brown Eyes
>Fair skin
>Petite build
>American
>Smart
>Strong family/catholic values
>From the Midwest or South
>Sarcastic

Drugs turn me off more than psycho behavior

My mantits are nearly that big, if I'm honest.

It's okay. I'm just one person. Statistically, someone has to be into you.

This is true because the lowest possible number on the crazy meter is 4/10

2D

Some of you are describing chicks that would end up leaving your Sup Forums leaking ass. You need to get your heads out of the clouds and start looking for qualities that will give you the handicap you need to keep her. She can be hot, but all this confident and intelligent shit is going to get you cuckold.

I've never understood the appeal.

Appearance wise, this girl.
We would hang around, smoke together, and just in general chill.

>college
>cute personality
>kinky
>studies something interesting
>Doesn't want to be exclusive
>knows how she can trust me
>Expects nothing unsaid from the relationship
>is in requited love with me, idgaf if with anybody else as well

>you will never be invited to sit around her koi pond moat with her while hung over

>catholic
>south
Interesting demographic.

pretty much this

Then Google "manic pixie dream girl", because that's the personality that a lot of people have projected upon her.

Also, tall blonde with blue eyes.

yay ok femanon too
>must be smart
>passionate about something, i don't really care what but i can't stand people who are indifferent towards life
>chill
>hardworking (my ex was ridiculously lazy and it is such an unattractive quality)
>blue eyes, light hair
>tall and slim
i'm a super crazy person so a chiller is great because we balance each other out

Introverted, insecure, low self-esteem, cute and kind

Heil Taylor.

Me neither, but I would marry the fuck out of her, I don't know, I think is this awkward funny girl thing that gets me

This guy gets it.

i like to think i'm somewhere in the ! - fun - date square
but then again i wouldn't go near me with a ten foot pole

>2016
>choosing the girl of your dreams based on looks

That describes me moderately well, actually.

>Innocent
>Looks good
>Modest
>A virgin until she loses it to me (just my fetish, i like the idea of deflowering a woman)
>Innocent-ish but is still fun
>Maybe a bit creepy
>Quiet but enthusiastic near me

Basically the one who seems to be falling for me now. What's bad is that I'm 19 (got held back senior year) and she's a Junior and for some reason her mom (dad=gone/dead, idk) won't let her date anyone. What's worse is I'm too much of a lazy cunt to get my license so we can sneak around

yo where u live @

sound like my kinda girl, unless you intend to get married.

I ain't into that whole dating one person thing any more

Blue eyes
Dirty blonde hair
Smart
Sarcastic/funny
Cute
Loyal
Pretty much my ex

"I would never want to belong to any club that would someone like me for a member" - Groucho Marx

One of the best videos ever. The dude is just so dead pan, I love it.

One that exists

Feminazi detected.

A chick that's willing to do this. Also one that will duck who ever I tell her to. So I can help out other virgins.

Sorry fam, monogamy is the name of the game.

Honestly I'd just want to hear her mewling when wrapped around my dick.

And begging. I like to make a girl beg.

well then you sound like a keeper!
keep meeting the excellent criteria of an internet stranger who for all you know could be a sweaty cheeto-fingered neet living in his mother's basement

Come on, go back to your black and white tumblr feminist equality social justice against the minoryties animated gif images

i think you accidentally a word