twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

smarties

they're looking good! have fun!

Oh look supermans gonna down them all

>Dummeh hoomin! Dis is fwuffy wand nao!

eat one and see how strong it is. this is literally how people OD on molly

Looks like extacy..

Sorry for the spelling idk how to spell for shit I guess

those look like excacy pills. i would guess the bars with the line in the middle are 200mg's in total. break them
in half and take one half, and take the other half while your peaking.

timestamp or fake

ice pills are amphetamine/ research chems similar to speed, not sure what the middle is

Did he died?

Probably ecstasy.. But be careful those things look sketchy as fuck. Could be cut with some weird shit

or mabye the round one would be 150mg/200mg of extacy, and the bars are 100mgs in total, and you break them in half for a redose. excact pills have been getting too strong latley. i would recomend taking no more than 150mg's in total for a night with redose included. then take a 2 week break to give your seritonin a chance to get back to normal.

this

Then let it happen. OP is clearly not worth a damn

:/

For taking them all you're a huge pussy.

The rectangular ones labeled "Ice" are mostly speed. Not sure about the yellow one. Eating more than one of the rectangular ones is ill advised.

thanks for the advice guys. also, do i just swallow them or let them deteriorate? or does it not matter as long as they're ingested?

it was tongue-in-cheek friendo

pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=33423

are you in Canada by any chance?

you can do a taste test. takes some of a pill powderized. most excacy has some kind of speed inside of it, and ive never done speed so mabye someone else here can answer you on that. but MDMA by itself tastes very bitter. i would guess if its MDMA it will taste very bitter.

This says weak 2C-B

ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=2850

They're cut outs.
Don't eat them.

Probably piper piperzine, or mephadrone.

Take one if anything.
Pipes can be nasty if you take too many.
You can get a runaway fever that'll put you in hospital or worse.
You'll have a massive hangover tomorrow either way.

Drone is a little safer than pipes, but still nasty shit.

Buy a pH testing kit, it's like 15 bucks you fucking noob.

TL;DR: Lick it, and if it tastes like artificial sweetener, it's pipes.

Typo benyl-piperzine

Canada-adjacent

you just swallow them. if you want to powderize them for faster onset you can parachute it. get a square of toilet paper and pull the ply's apart so you have 2 thin pieces. if you can do it agian do it agian. then just put the powder on a piece of a square and wrap fold it so the powder is in the bottom and you are holding the 4 corners. it will look like a upside down parachute with drugs in the bottom. the just twist the corners between your thumb and index finger and you swallow it with lots of water. im sure you could find a video of this on youtube if thats confusing.
>tldr
>the pills are ment to be taken as it, but you can quicken the onset by powderizing it and swallowing it

already downed what I feel comfortable with taking. Now just waiting, but thank you and I'll keep this in mind for the next time

These are speed, and from the looks of them, pretty poor quality, probably have a lot of junk and meth mixed in. Do half a green one, see how you feel in an hour.

Plug one into your asshole and take a picture.

give me a sec to upload