350? That's easy as fuck

350? Easy af

>350 word
>due Tuesday
>subject with literally millions of examples all across the web
this is literally 6th grade level difficulty

b8

Not fucked at all, Get to it.

Not at all. Marx was all about equality so everyone is getting a C regardless. Prost!

there's like paragraphs with more then 350 words

350 words is what, 1 maybe 2 paragraphs? In 3 days? God, how could you even be stressing over that shit

You're what is wrong with this country

>3 days
>God, how could you even be stressing over that shit

Exactly, get off Sup Forums and get at it.

complete fucking idiots of the highest order

>all these people taking this old meme as bait

are you austic op? you have three days to do a 3 paragraph essay that you can easily get sources from online. i was able to get A's on 4-5 page papers that I did the night before you fucking faggot kys.

Fuck off, summerfag.

Just remember, the funny one was Groucho.

You need a new environment to work on it. Go to a library or a coffee shop and tell yourself it's time to work on the paper. Seriously don't mix sleep and work and homework into the same area, you won't be able to get things done.

/Thread

ah
I see now

As fucked as keemstars mouth.

>350 words
how's middle school?

>350 words
>I typed 1500 on a review of a play in two hours
>Marxism has had Manifestos, thousands of academic research papers, and hundreds of thousands of homework assignments written on it
>Due in 48hrs

You're an illiterate, Kool-aid guzzling niggerfaggot if you can't crank this out. Defining Marxism and its origins should net you 400, easy, if you're not a complete dipshit. Drop out of middle school so you can get a career wiping windshields at red lights you disappointment.

It's only 350 fucking words, what are you retarded or something? And you even have two days to do it, so being such a lazy faggot. Asians write 1500 word essays in 2 hours.

Explaim how if you dont get an A that your teacher is marxist, make a tumblr post about marxism and a wiki article about marx discrimination then threaten to get them fired after posting their doxx om twitter and how they micro transgressed against your marx

Your autism is showing, this is literally bait

Commie fags... blah blah blah.... authoritarianism... blah blah blah..... carl "the kike" marx spreads bullshit socioeconomical ideology, blah blah blah.... embrace democracy, communism is a lie, blow it out your ass

underage leafy fag

quote and cite shit, retard. you only have 1 and a half pages to write double spaced. anyone can knock that out in an hour.

also underaged b&

Just go to the wikipedia article for marxism in a language you know other than English (or the language the essay needs to be in) and just translate it into that language. Ez af, I do it all the time, never been caught since teachers can't detect plagiarism because your translations are original texts not found anywhere on the internet. This is god-tier advice, guaranteed As.

This.

Get off of Sup Forums, you fucking toddler.

You are fucking brilliant, why have j not though of this

>on a b8 thread
>looking for people who responded
>"Wow, you newfags are such faggots, don't you know this is a b8 thread? Ur not supposed to respond, zozzle, how autistic,"
>still on Sup Forums
>still on a b8 thread
>mfw

seriously? Only 350 words? that will take an hour tops.