Oh dear god. Help me Sup Forums.I need to take this video down

Oh dear god. Help me Sup Forums.I need to take this video down youtube.com/watch?v=1nEFTDae_Ug
Otherwise I will go to prison. I can't say why. Please help me

Please guys. At least give me advice how to take it down.

explain

Why do you want it down?

I can't say much

just go to prison, jesus.

it's a shitty school band video
he's just trying to drive up the hits
ignore op

Please guys. Google doesn't help

Wow this thread is 100% legit.

Probably. Do schools have concert halls?

Ok, it's me again. I guess I can tell you this much - this video proves my guilty of child abuse. I you figure out how please keep it to yourself.

Proves me guilty*

You made your dumbass children learn absolete instruments?

Just go to videos tab and delete it, or Google how to delete, either way.

Actually in central Europe barouque music is coming back. Some of the wealthiest musicans play barouque chamber music. That's not the point though.

Google doesn't help. What do you mean by video tab ?

beautiful young ladies, soothing baroque music, who could ask for more on a sunday morning

Thanka didn't know that I am an American so yah.

clever way of making us listen to classicals OP

I never said you were American. You can be just as ignorant as a European so yah. Fucking moron.

Gave the video a thumps up and added it to favorites.

Hope this helps

user

This is some old pasta

OH MY GOD Who commented about child abuse on the video?? Now I'm seriously screwed. Fuck you guys.

There is not a single hint of child abuse in this video also left a like.

if you explain wtf is going on I'll remove it

I already said. Give me a fake e-mail and I can tell you in detail.

alright here: [email protected]

Here you go
[email protected]

It's a throwaway so it deletes the content after an hour or whatever

Why does it matter, hes just gonna screencap it and put it on here. Try harder.

People STOP commenting the video I am begging you!

Explain or we keep commenting.

1.) Possible bruising on the left arm of the girl on the far right.
2.) Overly fluid movements from the girl on the far right.
3.) Girl in the middle, long sleeves, empty facial expression, maybe her?

Nice trips.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

check'd

We got you. Go to hell, child abuser, maybe pedophile

You might be up to something, user.

No he's not.

>video posted 6 months ago.
>profile is ran by a girl in the video
>at least two of the girls appear in 2 or three of the other videos on the channel.

this thread is stupid and your stupid if you think OP actually has something here

does marta really hate playing the violin that much?

Copyright strike it, if you must.

Where does it say that?

Finally a serious answer. How do I do that??

by the time the videos taken off by that, yoll be arrested.

Far right grabs her crotch for some reason, might be sore? I'm spitballing observations here, any discoloration on the dresses?

Kill yourself

Also, I've developed a newfound taste for baroque. Beautiful song.

it's her fucking account thing in the bottom of the video. She looks like either the violinist or the flutist, but she has chubby cheeks so I assumed it was the violinist.

I'm not about to spend much time on something that looks so fake.

Plus, the flutist and the pianist are really cute. The flutist's posture bothers me, though; she's moving so much and she looks so uncomfortable moving at all.

You mean near the end? I saw that too. However, I don't see discoloration. But I have terrible vision.

the account belongs to the flute.

oh she's so much cuter than I gave her credit for, then, damn.

Still, though, does Marta really hate playing the flute or something?

chances are the person OP isnt related to the flute. id think the person he/she is abusing is props the fuly dressed one. she doesnt even look like she wants to be there.

found this on her g+

I like her play, though. She's also cute, but her face was obscured almost the entire time so I didn't get to see how she looks when she's playing. Makes me sad, I like to watch people play.

that right pic is slightly alarming considering op is an abuser.

did OP break her feet?

Op raped her foot

That tells me she's the reason OP is concerned, it's the flutist more than likely. The pianist hardly moved, had a dull expression, might be in pain, could be concerned. I thought there was bruising on the chest, but it's just the lighting/collarbones.
The flutist had a bruise on her left arm, made a few too awkward movements, might indicate pain or... something worse.

whats wrong with her pinky in the top middle one?

Very left picture girl holding phone looks fishy

aliensmeme.jpg

I believe it's called a "fingernail"

Holy shit that's creepy as hell. Like a man honestly.

look at it tho, it looks so abnormlly long.

There was a link to her blog on the g+

Exactly what I thought. Abusers don't have to be strong and (he) couls be a pedophile.

she did have a broken ankle, but that could well have been a sporting injury or any number of other things.

Post it?

dated a girl with longer nails. Shit's creepy, but not unusual.

Also unrelated, the pain could have been from the broken ankle, unless that happened like literally a year or more ago.

but it was posted 16 days ago...

Could be that the "parent" found out about the video.

" In 2007, when I played even the violin, I went with my dad, who is recording a concert of Early Music group Arte dei Suonatori and Alexis Kossenko , then about 8 years old and show me terribly liked. I never liked going to concerts, and I never none like unto this day. I loved baroque music and flute .... First, she studied flute simple, but then I signed up for flute music school. All the time I listened to recordings of the concert and a year later I was happy because Kossenko again came to the city in which I live." From her blog. I had to get it translated. Don't know if this could be important?

So OP, what do you do for a living?

Abuse children

Question, why are we trying to fuck OP up?

It says it's not the parent. Both parents would have easy access to the film, deleting a YouTube video isn't hard. He needs access to the account.

just for fun

You got something better to do?

So who what would have close access to the victim? I'm thinking a friend, a friend of the family, or a teacher, in that order.

*first ones relative, my bad.

point taken

Teacher would be my guess, but I can't tell for sure.

Anyone that just joined this thread I have circled 2 bruises (or shading) possibly.

Excellent discovery. Do you think that's why the girl on the left has tights as well? And do you think it's possible that the girl on the piano has too many bruises that could be easily seen through tights?

If you're serious, which you aren't, I hope you know that you've made it about 5 times worse by telling Sup Forums about it.

>Do you think that's why the girl on the left has tights as well

You make an excellent point I think on her ankle you can see a bruise but it could be a shading.

Downloading video just in case.

I found this on her g+ page looking a little fishy to me.

Dumbass, by telling people about this you've significantly increased your chances of getting caught. And by telling us one fag with too much time on their hands is going to figure out who you are.

What the fuck are you talking about? Those are just shadows. The video doesn't prove anything and OP is just talking shit because he wants a video to get taken down by Sup Forums for the lulz.

>I have circled 2 bruises >(or shading) possible

You are very stupid if you can't read something in parentheses

If he wanted the video taken down then he came to the wrong place. This place is filled with messed up people with standards

those are both lighting, though.

Source: did lighting for four years.

Which is why I said >possibly.

that looks like she's trying to fake sick. Take it in context.

Except that they obviously aren't bruises. You might as well have written "2 unicorns (or maybe shading?)".

I am trying to take everything in context of a child being abused though it always good to have people looking at in other ways.

yes, I was being definitive. Almost certainly they are tricks of inadequate lighting hastily created for a concert by people who have little to no actual understanding of lighting, focus, or proper shading.

I'm talking over 99%

I'm thinking the leg is the skirt, left arm could be the deltoid/bicep further up the arm, more so towards the center is a real bruise (at least I think), still the pianists demeanor and attire makes me think she's second most likely. So we're bright, but we're not experts or LE, anyone report this yet? It's not American/Canadian, I say we let OP face the music.

I mean I understand, but we have to take the writing in context. If you don't look at the whole message, you're not really paying any attention to what's being said. At that point, you're making up reasons to think of it as child abuse.

So what exactly would be happening on a Monday? Is it the Christian work week in wherever she is? I know in some places they work Sun-Thurs instead of Mon-Fri, is it different where she is?

What sorts of things could be happening every single Monday that would cause her to make this?

Most likely, it's school. Could be something else, though; maybe her parents sleep extra sound and she has a boy sneak in on Sunday nights/Monday mornings or something...