Some lady just set this on the grave and left (it's obviously of sentimental value)...

Some lady just set this on the grave and left (it's obviously of sentimental value). If she hadn't been moaning and whaling like a stupid whore I would've let it be but she interrupted my concentration and so for that, fuck her. I'm taking this iPad before the elements claim it.

>sjws will defend leaving a $900 piece of technology outside so that it gets ruined by the rain

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10338753
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Take it. I wonder how the little faget died.

An original iPod costs $900?

I'm pretty sure that's the new iPad Pro...nice find, OP...worth at least $1k street

ahhahahahahaha
You prolly know this but i googled his name. The faggot killed himself over an ipod

This pic is at least 4 years old. Nice try, fuckstain.

Mitchell shot himself. The brithplace of "An Hero".

>at least 4 years old

you guys are fucking faggots and I'd probably kill yall if I saw you irl. Not even kidding lmao. Not a morfalfag either, dont give a fuck about paul mitchell or w/e. Just think yall are fucking stupid as shit.

be an hero and bury it with the spooky bones

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking

Itt: op started browsing knowyourmeme, and is attempting to make an oldfag circle-jerk.

And they say memorial day is the unofficial start of summer...summer is already here.

>be an hero
The only right answer possible

So, you are a Navy? Could you post some proof?

>unironically typing this comment

Fucking newfags don't know the source of op's image. Sure is summer.

>"I only ever had sex with the dog, you fucking niggers!"

Take a vote
strawpoll.me/10338753

jesus christ

This was obviously for Ethan Hunt by the IMF director. I hope the Rabbit's Foot doesn't activate the Ghost Protocol.

/Using le meme arrows.

Lame iPad air. Get the pro. It's louder and stuff

>using le while mistyping meme arrows

hello breaddit

The people who voted trap: kill yourself

Y'know, it is quite an unfortunate moral quandary, leaving items for the dearly departed. While they may remain there, it's ultimately the janitorial staff who end up cleaning and claiming the items left at tombstones. It's sad to think that a mother might be leaving a sentimental item for her son, only to miss the fact that the fat man clipping the hedges behind her will be wearing them the next day.

pristine first gen ipods go for $15k-20k on ebay

----> giving Reddit an affectionate nickname

Sup 9fag.

Holy