Psychedelics thread

Psychedelics thread
LSD, shrooms, DMT...anything goes as long as it's psychedelic. Stories welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

up1.ca/#qfixkk2xNnaZHPqIbDvkfg
strawpoll.me/10338753
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jealousfag here. Only think I've done that could be considered psychedelic is salvia, and I'm pretty sure salvia doesn't even compare to any of the shit listed

You need some? I can mail you acid if you're in the states

Nah man I've done all that shit quite a lot and salvia totally compares it's just not that fun. If anything its way stronger besides dmt

>DUDE DRUGS LMAO XD

Grow up.

I'd really like to try them all

I used to pack full bowls of salvia and down it with one hit and just fucking experience death over and over again and I have no idea why cause I did not find it fun lol

>he doesnt know that meme is supposed to be ironic

Grow up and do what? Sit around bored and sober? No thanks straight edge faggot

When I did it, my entire world became a riverboat wheel...that's the only way I can describe it

It's pretty cool. I've only really ever had an interest in psychadellics. They really aren't too hard to find, it's like finding someone to sell you herb. I'm 20 yo turning 21 in July. And so far I've done acid, shrooms,k2, ketamine, molly, dmt, salvia, a bunch of other medicinal whatever shit you can get off of online or shops around town like wild dagga and whatnot, uh ganja obviously, datura, you know and whatever else I can't remember right now. Tbh I kinda don't really care for any of that shit currently, only herb, tobacco and moonshine

I would always get an intense flip book effect, like my life was the gold or the ends of bible pages and the world was the actual page flipping whenever I moved.

Wow that sounded retarded af but whatever if you get it you get it

Best place to experience molly? I've only done it once and I was sort of underwhelmed but I think it might have been my environment. Weed helped

Inside a at least 6/10 bitch's pussy

>be me
>I wanted to try salvia so bad
>Its
>don't be me.
>it wasn't too long ago I bought some Salvia
>around 30g Dried leaves
>Beginner dose is around 3-5g.
>Being me, I take 10g.
>First 10 minutes nothing happened.
>it took me 30 minutes to realize that I had Deja Vu
>I feel like i was floating and shit
>i started texting with a girl and I told her that I loved her
>same with another girl
>I fellt like i just floated around my house like I was a ghost
>I didn't even know who I was
>called a girl and we talked about general stuff, you know, how life's going and shit
>It's 4 in the morning and I fell asleep.
>The next day I lost a friend that was a girl and became closer friends with a girl who I said I loved
>the one I called laughed and said it was a fun time
>I couldn't remember anything

I can continue this or I can do my shroom story.

Really? I was pretty overwhelmed, oddly enough a girl wanted to have sex with me andes I turned her down cause I couldn't handle the situation is was in, i probably would have acted differently if i would go back now but hey that's life. It's strangle though cause usually people who do molly probably wouldn't have acted as crazy fucked up as I think k I was acting lol

How about you completely stop because that sounds extremely odd for a saliva experience even with just straight leaves. For some reasons I feel like you're either lying or you were lying to yourself during that time. The way teens act more drunk than they were.

Yeah I enjoyed it but I just kept feeling like I was ready to do something crazy but I wasn't able to.

yeah sorry. I forgot to add that I had also lemon Tek'd HWBR seeds. so its kinda fucked

How did 30 minutes go by. You probably didn't inhale long enough and then just felt the goofy after affects and used it as courage, very cringy

Wait what's that? I'm a google

even tho lemon tek is more common for shrooms. so I did HWBR, Salvia, and Kratom all in the same day which honestly, if you do it, isn't the best thing.

HWBR are seeds that have LSA, which is like LSD, but slightly different.
Oral consumption baby, it can last up to 6 hours.

Weird i never heard of those are they legal I the states?

yeah dude, I'm here in CO.

you can just buy them off Ebay and shit. Completely legal I shit you not. I just want to try 1P-LSD now.

So you just straight up chew and swallow 50 seeds and you're good for 6 hours? What's the trip relatable to in terms of other drugs

Like LSD but shittier

Dropped acid before...wasn't sure if it was clean lsd or some manufactured shit...still fun though.

A girl I knew had a shroom/ectasy mix...didn't try it but really wanted to.

Sounds fun kinda surprised I've never heard of these. Like wtf. I can go pretty deep into some unknown stuff aswell. Btw have any of you guys ever tried an ecstacy blunt? Straight up rip a few tabs and mash email throughout a blunt? Totally works but it puts you on some extremely odd downer

nononono

do not do that with HWBR. You must be thinking about morning glory seeds. HWBR is much more potent. So what you do is, if you're going to use HWBR for the first time, chew 5 seeds, and swallow. Or just crush them up, add lemon juice, and take a shot. for Morning glory seeds, have 100 seeds, chew and swallow, or blend, add lemon juice, and do the same. The trip is rather odd. For me, there are tracers, euphoria, and a general sense of being welcome with others. I mean it makes you feel more comfortable and more open with your feelings, which is why I was telling the girls i knew that i loved them ( I only love 1). The salvia made me feel spacy. so LSA is more like shrooms in my opinion.

> mid 20's
> always heard people talking about tripping and figured it was bullshit like when kids that are high pretend they can see shit
> avoided everything except weed and molly
> finally decided to try shrooms with my fiance one night both take 1.5grams of dried
> fiance tells me she is floating through space and time
> I can't feel shit, maybe like really drunk
> fiance goes on and on about how she is seeing lights and shapes everywhere
> start to wonder if she's just like all the other losers that lie about tripping
> next day she swears she wasn't lying, decide I need more to get high enough
> two weeks later
> I try 6 grams of dried shrooms
> thirty minutes in, can't really feel it, decide I need to go take a dump
> finish up my shit and while I'm wiping my arse I look at the wall and the entire wall is fractals, beautiful colours and patterns like I have never seen before
> can I see this because I am high and my brain is making this up, or is the world amazing and I can only just see fragments old reality because of shrooms
> fiance straight, looks after me whole night
> go for walk to local gas station, lights coming through trees make me want to cry from Beauty
> world more spectacular than I have ever seen
> fiance holds me whole night and makes sure I am always safe
> feel like absolute asshole for not helping her when she was going through it
> best night of my life.

10/10, try it user. Be safe. Love your experience and try to stay in a happy frame of mind.

Oh haha alright good to know

Any amerifags here need acid

I get what you mean when you feel like people are faking it but you thought the entire concent of hallucination was so excited sort of conspiracy? Lol

Yeah but I wouldn't feel safe getting it from you nignog

Fuck I hate how this stupid shit changes everything I'm trying to say fuck

Here's a timestamp I took yesterday
Also, nice dubs

Where are you from

Concentration?

The US. Doesn't really matter where, since I mail it to you in a letter.
I don't even get why people ask this. 99% of street dealers lie about their dosage, so even if I answer honestly you still probably have no frame of reference.

Man I would not feel comfortable with that. Sadly. I've gotten totally fucked by people, so I'm sketched out when it comes to like, I don't know

Yeah maan it's concentrated so good boi it's dat fire

Anyway, I'm going to bed. If any of you are interested my throwaway email is [email protected]

I won't, i might send you a pic of my dick doe

best junkie music (headphone warning)

up1.ca/#qfixkk2xNnaZHPqIbDvkfg

I saw Interstellar in imax at the Franklin Institute on acid. Blew my mind. I refuse to watch the movie ever again because i know it wont have the same effect on me.

Vote here Sup Forums
strawpoll.me/10338753

been wanting to do DMT for a while now, can't get the extraction quite right though. Too lazy to order online.