No Man's Sky Center of the Universe Theories

No Man's Sky Center of the Universe Theories

youtube.com/watch?v=X2G8w-GB05Q

The game is supposed to have 18 000 000 000 000 000 000 planets in it. That's an 18 followed by 18 zeros. So lets say every star in the game has 10 planets. That's still 1 800 000 000 000 000 000 stars. If we say that each galaxy is on average the size of the milky way containing 100 billion stars (100 000 000 000) and we do some simple division, we have 18 000 000 galaxies in this game. That's 18 million galaxies.

The goal is to get to the center of the starting galaxy. So it only seems natural to assume that there is intergalactic travel. And if you can travel intergalatically, that makes getting to the center of the universe a kind of inconsequential point. So it doesn't seem much of a stretch to come up with the idea that once you get to the center of the galaxy you unlock intergalactic travel. Sean Murray has dropped hints about this. I forget which video I saw him say this in but he said something very close to...

You think the game is on one scale, then suddenly you pull back and you realize how much grander it is

Not an exact quote, but that's essentially what he said. Besides, it kind of makes sense just from a gameplay point of view. You take all this time, traveling all this way. The reward is a hyperdrive that allows you to travel just about anywhere instantly, including other galaxies. I think that make sense. Because what if you want to go back to a world you found near the beginning of the game. Do you have to make the long journey back step by step? Unlikely. But of course, this is all just speculation.

Just curious what other people think.

D E L A Y E D

Anyone got a better theory? I'd like to see some sort of multiplayer hub.

Yeah old news lolol.

It's a big dik

sage this cancer.

Sage doesnt work newfag.

you're a fucking idiot the only thing that works is to not comet

18 000 000 000 000 000 000

wow that's really impressive

I wonder how long it took them to copy paste the same 12 maps to reach that number

Literal OP just linking his shit-tier YT vids every night. The dislikes speak volumes.

Anti-Hype..... OUUTTTTTTT

Damn right you fucking neck beards fall for the same damn thing every time. Hopefully you start bombing it with dislike too. That will teach me.

yeah bby das meeeee

Looks like we don't have too. Shit will die out in a few months anyway. Must be that 16yo summer voice of yours.

i dunno man i think your content is pretty good

Probably hahaha

OP here. So what, just trying to make some youtube money. leave me alone alrite?

That is not OP. I am The Anti-Hype. Imposter. ty for the bump.

Well then I love you.

Correction. I am the OP, please leaf a liek if u liek my vid

All this samefaggotry

i remember my last thread turned into a get thread. twas heaven.

If it was the much the thread would stop bumping and you wouldn't have found this. Fucking new fag.