Cunt thread

Cunt thread

This cunt spewed racist anti-Islam garbage on Facebook, I called her out on it, calling her a bigot. She then sent me a message threatening me with legal action if I don't delete my comment, and issue an apology. I looked her up on LinkedIn, and apparently she's a senior solicitor.

So not only is the cunt a bigot, but tries to use her position to bully others into submission.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=definition of bigot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All i am reading is whining. She can't do anything its fucking facebook

you sound like a huge pussy

fuck islam and fuck mudslimes

sue me faggot

She can't do shit unless your shit-hole nation has those cyber bully, pussy laws.

All I'm seeing is a bitch fest...whiny ass little faggot

We get it, you guys are tough as nails

I know she can't do anything. She is a bigot. Can't sue for defamation if the person is telling the truth. Her anti-Islam/anti-Halal comments are proof she's a bigot. She's probably a member of the Australian Liberty Alliance or Love It or Leave It parties - both of whom deny they're bigots

>Anit islamic
> Das mean doe
>Waaaaaaah she dun wana say soowy
> Waaaah muh feelz hurtin
Faggot ur on Sup Forums we hate mudslimes entirely, fuck ever board does.

Go to tumblr and cry u 12 gendered kike
Also not ur personal army

holy fucking cringe dude, can you at least pretend you're over 18?

>we

No, she wants me to say sorry for calling her a bigot.

I'm not saying sorry.

And most of Sup Forums are wonderful people. Therefor don 't hate Muslims

Didn't ask you to be. I started a cunt thread. Just posted a cunt, and was aiming to get others to post cunts they're aware of.

Im probably older then you faggot, everyone on this site hates sand niggers. Try ur bitch fit on Sup Forums see how that works out for ya.
>Protip: it wont work out well

The only good islam is Anti-Islam. i dont know how you can live in 2016 and realize that islam has a whole is causing more havok and pain in the world than any other group currently. there belifs are meant to be twisted and used to control soilders.

Read

I think you're forgetting about the US who have killed many 1000s of innocent people with their bombings

stupid ass sand nigger. fuck off back to your sandbox, how the fuck do you even have internet? shouldn't you be googling how to build a bomb or something instead?

Fuck off, cunt, its very clear you're new here. You're making my skin crawl and I know damn well this isn't b8.

Solicitor here.
Which state do you live in, and what exactly, word for word did you say?
I'll see if she can actually do anything.

Haha kek ive been here since '06 sand niggers are trash people. You defending trash is tumblr tier shit

not even tumblr worthy, hes a fucking retard.

i love that word. bigot. when you get called a bigot for talking about race, you win the argument. people use this word as a put down just like any other racial slur. it is used to hurt, shut down, and silence sombody's argument when thet are talking about slurs that hurt, shutdown and silence sombodys argument

/Thread

ITT: shit-tier thread

>anti-Islam
good thing

>he thinks I'm OP

I'm not defending jack shit, I'm trying to end this disgusting cringe you're spreading.

>see how that works out for ya.
fucking weeb

Shouldn't you be looking for a designated shitting street instead of shitting all over this board?

Pussy. Know your rights and dont be a coward. She had no authority to sue you. Shame on you for not knowing any better.

if you defend islam, you are no better then the child diddlers they are. anyone who's religion basically tells you to fuck children and bacon is bad, is fucking twisted and backwards as fuck.

they are not innocent. citizens of those countries allow those groups to grow and the suppourt these militias. its the same in black nieghboorhoods. thet blame everyone else but the people who actualy live there. they can take a stand and end these wars very quickly if they wanted to, but they stand by, suppourt and let it happen

Mudslimes ARE trash, prove me wrong.

you're a little faggot. islam and niggers are both degenerate shit

i bet your dad wishes he pulled out

can't prove something wrong, if its 100% true.

"You're a bigot.Your parents would be ashamed of you, and I'd be ashamed to be your son"

And I know she can't sue. But the cunt tried to scare people. She's obviously tried it before

Everyone is trash

>This cunt spewed racist anti-Islam garbage on Facebook
We all hate Islam here faggot. Gtfo sjw.

Goat fuckers more so.

Good.

this

this

>Americans fuck animals and their relatives
you win

Not even an SJW. sounds more like an Islam supporter then someone who's trying to be rational and do the 'right thing' fucking kekles.

its just like Hiroshima and Nagasaki. there goverment started training women and childeren to become soilders. they were NOT going to stop. and the citizens were not going to fight the goverment to stop it. so now we must stop it. so hundreds of thousand of non inocent lives later they deceide the casualty's are to great and the war ends. the people in these countries do not want to stop war enough to pick up arms and end it themselfs. they become the enemy. and we have to do it for them. excuse my spelling i know its garbage.

fb dot com annetta.alsop

WOW THAT CUNT SAID SOMETHING I DISAGREE WITH AND I CANNOT TOLERATE PEOPLE DISAGREEING WITH ME SHE'S SUCH A BIGOT

OP is an even bigger faggot than usual.

The fact that xhe calls people a bigot while refusing to tolerate her dissenting opinion, I'd say that OP is definitely an SJW

>BUT UR A WHITE MAAAALE

good for her, there's not enough racism and bigotry in the white world anymore. die in a fire op, because you are a faggot.

Confirmed

Just so you know I'm voting for the Australian Liberty Alliance, and I got my Muslim neighbor arrested by dumping bomb materials in his wheelie bin and ringing the police.

I regret nothing. Heil Blair Cottrell

gg m8

Thank you user, is there any more?

i dont knkw why you bought them, you could have just gone into his house then thrown them in the garbage

Ok, so what the fuck is wrong with freedom of speech? Is the right of free speech only right when you speak or when others speak?

There will be fear and terror.
Good point, but I knew he had a pet goat and I didn't want to walk into a ghastly scene

Yes its only free speach when its my speech and my wifes bull's speech

cleverkek

Wifes' bull's speech... Lets keep the apostrophes kosher

Sorry im just a goyim

Freedom of speach to lefties and minorities means nothing. they want all the power and to silence there opponents. they disguize it as hurt feelings and racism but what it is is just a way to silence there ditractors. sorry agian for the spelling. i know im stupid and sub human.

So brother B..... I thank you for agreeing with me that liberals only like the 1st amendment when its their opinion.