Why do isis members always point a finger when talking?

Why do isis members always point a finger when talking?

they're pointing towards mecca

supposed to signify allegiance to god. There is one god, his name is allah etc etc allahu akhbar takbir

CUZ THEY BLEW IT UP!!!

It smells sheep asshole

there pointing at the drone about the deliver a freedom Hellfire suppository

Is mecca that box they prey to

Ya and think the box has a goat wearing a dress in it.

To prove a point

That's how they finger their sons

The sexiest goat goddess of them all

I think her name al-baaaaasha

I have no idea, but a lot of blacks do the same thing when they're angry at each other.

>this finger I'm using at every moment of every breath I make when talking is more than sufficient to convince you, my unreasonable friend

That's the English translation of it, I believe.

its just like Hiroshima and Nagasaki. there goverment started training women and childeren to become soilders. they were NOT going to stop. and the citizens were not going to fight the goverment to stop it. so now we must stop it. so hundreds of thousand of non inocent lives later they deceide the casualty's are to great and the war ends. the people in these countries do not want to stop war enough to pick up arms and end it themselfs. they become the enemy. and we have to do it for them. excuse my spelling i know its garbage

They're asking for a doughnut.

Fuck off with this pasta

yea if you ring toss a horse shoe onto a muslims finger when he holds it like that he has to be your servant for 1 week. its sharia law

so your going from anti muslim to anti muslim thread too, huh?? its fun isnt it?

Meh im bored i have nothing else to do at 230 am

It's a gesture that is like a thumbs up in English, but a religious version that is meant to be a sign of respect to god. Source: am uzbek

For the same reason to always sleep with a finger in their ass. Trying to find shit 24/24

kek

its americas past time

your uzbek?? Uz should go Bek were you came from

And canadian's ;)

That's funny, man.

U keked my sides

creepy.

America is number one!1!1!1!

Because they are imitating the almighty general aladeen