Fucking shit Sup Forums what do I do?

Fucking shit Sup Forums what do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

newschannel5.com/news/man-takes-drastic-measures-to-keep-brown-recluse-spiders-away
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rape it

Wolf spider. They can be pretty aggressive, but are otherwise harmless.

If dubs, cum on it faggot

checked

checked

Winrar

THE ABSOLUTE MAD-MAN

>pretty aggressive
>otherwise harmless
Wat

>They can be pretty aggressive
I had one of these huge fuckers in my garage earlier this year. He was fast as shit. I don't know what to do.

No fucking way am i gonna whip my dick out around this fucker

Like muslims: they are pretty fucking aggressive but ask anyone in public position and they are harmless.

It's just a mudslim spider.

Yeah, I usually just shoot them with a .22 if they're outdoors. Too fast to get near them without them disappearing.

um a fucking shoe dawg,

dubs again and you have no choice faggot

cum on it

If its in the sink cover the sink with plastic wrap and drown the fucker. If it crawls on the plastic wrap tap it back into the water with a shoe.

OR you could stop being a giant bitch and eat it.

Spray it down with WD-40.

Dubs said so. Don't be a faggot OP.
You could always catch it then cum on it if you wanna be a sissy.

Put a lighter up to some bodyspray and spray.

Post results plz

I can't tell if it's a wolf spider or a grass spider. Anyway, I don't have anything to shoot it with so this could get messy.

You got me fucked up.

Last time I tried to wash a spider down the drain it survived and crawled back up 3 times. Even used the garbage disposal.

That'll just make it mad. I need some fucked up chemical that'll stun and kill it instantly.

>using an actual firearm on a spider.

Are you retarded?

It's pretty obvious what you have to do. Just set the house on fire

Blast it with piss

if singles
eat it

Winrar

Plug the drain. and mix bleach with the water. It will drown or dissovle eventually. Plus: Clean sink.

It's just a .22 revolver. I shoot just about anything mildly destructive on my property; large spiders, rats, snakes, ground squirrels, raccoons, etc. Ammo is cheap and I am generally bored.

let it crawl onto your ballsack

Rabid wolf spider. You must be in Missouri. They're harmless, but fast and will bite.

I have a brown recluse infestation and what is this? Is OP a girl?

Spiders don't typically die from insecticides. It tends to intoxicate them and make them more aggressive than they'd be otherwise.
A fun chemical to use would be hydrofluoric acid.

They're quick as fuck and it you spray them with poisen they run away. Hit it with a heavy shower of strong hold hairspray first. It completely freezes them motionless. Then drown in poisen.

Why not drown them in piss, or leave the rabid wolf spiders alone?

You guys are such pussies.

>Brown recluse infestation

Goodnight, sweet prince.

They have venom that will give you a two year erection and kill you. Might as well kill urself

I cant remember the last time I saw a spider, fly, or ant and didn't just immediately step on it or crush it with my hand. We're supposed to be the dominate species on this planet and we got ppl making threads on how to kill spiders..........

Itd really common here. newschannel5.com/news/man-takes-drastic-measures-to-keep-brown-recluse-spiders-away

Fucking checked

pls be careful user

Nuke it from orbit.

Poop on it

if dubs eat it :)

Dude...op....you fuckin have to now, dubs don't lie

If dubs insert it alive into your urethra and Jack off

Only way to be sure.

RE roll.

WITNESSED!

Holy fuck.

Not particularly toxic, unless you're allergic. It's literally an insect bite. You god damned pussies.

Trips means god wills it.

And then insert it into your urethra.

A wolf spider's bite is like being stung by an eight legged, fanged bee.

dubs after trips demand it op

God's wounds. If dubs he has do do it while listening to guts by Chuck palanhiuk.

Get it in there OP. Nice and lubed up.

Spiders are so fucking nasty, they are the niggers of the arthropod world. Each one sneaks everywere around you even during daytime, all of them are armed with poison and will strike you without notice.
That said the best way to deal with yours OP is with hairspary, bathe the fucker in it then lit it with a match and see it burn. Kill it before it gets you. Do it faggot and post pics.

One of the many reasons I hate living in the south. The people are shitty and the wildlife wants to murder you.

deodorant/hairspray
lighter
aim at spooder
??????
profit

All the way to Kansas. That's the bubble for poisonous spiders. it's where you get norther and southern black widows plus brown recluse. But you don't die from brown recluse bites. You'll just wish you had.

We also have the poisonous sneks, wild hogs, and a fuck ton of deer. Too many deer.

>all these faggots are talking about how their local wildlife is dangerous

I live in australia, fuckin fite me cunts

If dubs, burn the house down

eat it

>hydrofluoric acid
>fun
Nigger don't fuck with that stuff over a spider. It will fuck your shit up.

No. It's literally an arachnid bite, dipshit.

order a commercial explosive and detonate your room.

Fuck, now I have to check under my blankets when I go sleep.

Drape a wash cloth over the edge like a ladder near it. Leave the room. It'll find it's way out and continue being a spider bro.

git

this made me laugh so hard fucking kek

Use the cup and cardboard trick. Cup him and slide the cardboard under. Take outside. Win win.

Found this in my back yard a couple of days ago

op, it needs to be done

Trips omfg