Euro Fantasy General

So is Payet playing today or what?

WHO DO I MAKE MY CAPTAIN. I'M NOT STICKING WITH THAT GOOFY FUCKHEAD MULLER AGAIN

Muller and Ronaldo have fucked me over so many times. I still have Payet as my captain now, but if that fucker Deschamps is not playing him I'm fucked.

I think Vardy is going to be my captain, going with my heart instead of my brain

I have 3 transfers and this team, who do I change

Sommer
Pepe, Hector, Fuchs, carvahalo
Rakitic, Modric,Kroos, payet
Ronaldo, Giroud

Each keeper change I've done is shit and I don't know whether to stick with ronaldo for meme magic and hope he scores in his next game, my midfield. Looking at either Buffon, Chiellini for Fuchs and then swapping ronaldo out for pelle or I may swap giroud out as well instead of chiellini

he's their best player, and it would be preferable for them to top the group so they get some 3rd place meme team. don't see why he wouldn't be. I'm sure they'll sub at some point if they're leading comfortably though.

is modric injured?

France's lineup will be announced before the deadline.

Transfers not working or is it just me?

So who's playing and who's not out of the cheese players such as Pajeet? Any transfer tips?

Lloris, Sagna, Rami, Koscielny, Evra, Cabaye, Sissoko, Pogba, Coman, Griezmann, Gignac

When the fuck does this match start? What match is even playing today?

21:00 CET

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>inb4 Coman gets injured during the warmup, Payet starts after I transfer him out and scores 2 and assists 3

I won't use wildcard yet. RIP my team.

But you will need him for the later stages, why transfer now

how's this? got 46 points for each day before

You should read the rules.

If Payet doesn't play or just gets one or two points, you can just sub him out and hope a bench player gets more

>doubting Payet

he will deliver lads

Just did, I already used my free transfer so its not worth taking a 4 point hit desu