Ask a Satanist anything

ask a Satanist anything.

Why r u so lonely?

Do you believe in god too?

I'm not, my friend's asleep on the floor.

Yes indiddly-deed I do.

why do you worship satan instead?

Because of necessity. I'm not a good person. I'm a layabout and a wastrel, and for all intents and purposes, I'm a derelict of society.

I'd rather worship something that isn't going to judge me for that, and encourages it.

Do you think Satan will priviledge you when you get to hell, assuming you believe in hell? Like because you were a derelict and worshipped him do you expect better treatment than the souls being tortured for eternity?

If there was a person laying on the ground bleeding out, what would you do? You don't know this person.

I can't really think of any privileges that I could get in a place of eternal torment and suffering.

But, I don't believe in Hell in that manner. Hell's based off of Gehenna, some place they burned bodies at. It's a bastardization of the Norse word "Hel".

Personally, I think Satan's Annunaki. Some lizard dude that crashed his ship here a long time ago and interbred with humans.

Something like that. That's just because I've seen those lizard people (twice).

Probably apply pressure to the wound, if that's what you're supposed to do, and dial the EMS.

Are you only a satanist because no you learned very early in that you were ugly? Or is it to spite society for things that happened to you while you were young? Why can't you just grow the fuck up and place faith in yourself instead of something you can't prove exists?

So satan is an ayy lmao?

Why would that person deserve your help? What if they were a murder or rapist and you didn't know?

>projecting
>stereotyping
Gg

Never really cared about my appearance, but I'm fairly certain I'm not some hideous monstrosity.

I'm a Satanist because I've seen some and experienced some unexplainable shit, and prayer to God or Jesus never yielded any results.

I like your shirt. Also what what is the most Satanic thing you do?

Yeah. I've been meaning to look into the whole Icke conspiracy, but it doesn't sit well with me. The dude's nuts, but he's the only voice on the matter.

They deserve help because they're a human being that's suffering. I'm not a sadist or a sociopath.

What is the point of satanism? Cause I'm pretty sure it's not actually about worshipping the devil but I don't know enough about it to say so

It's not supposed to yield any results outside of giving you some peace of mind. Don't expect miracles.

Just sort of throw on a ghost box, and different rock songs in reverse, and say chants in Latin to see if I get any results. It's mostly selective hearing when it comes to that, but I enjoy doing it.

When I was younger I would write out contracts and bleed on them and light them on fire, nothing really came of that except for maybe a fucked up dream or two.

>I'm not a good person. I'm a layabout and a wastrel, and for all intents and purposes, I'm a derelict of society.
Meh, sure you are that bad? I mean if you're a good for nothing type of person that doesn't do shit all day long, then at least, you don't do shit all day long. For example, you don't spend you whole day making this place worse, like many do working as workslaves for some evil company that corrupts the planet further..

I'd say leave the judging to god and don't judge yourself too harshly, but maybe look for a better role model than Satan:
>Personally, I think Satan's Annunaki. Some lizard dude that crashed his ship here a long time ago and interbred with humans.

Oh well, you don't even worship the Satan of the bible, but some alien dude.. that may make you look crazy, but maybe its worth the extra attention you get from such a statement.

Indulge me, what if this guy was a rapist and murderer and you knew it. Would you still tend to his wounds and call the EMT?

how hardcore are you?

For most people, it's an excuse to be a self righteous unforgiving vengeful prick. The tenets in the Satanic bible are ridiculous, I don't follow them.

But for a lot of other people it's a symbol of man's defiance. Satan rebelled with 1/3rd of the heavenly host and was cast down. He tempted eve and gave humans knowledge. Things like that. Without Satan, from a biblical standpoint, we wouldn't exist.

Huh, same, til my parents found the offering box covered in symbols in my blood and filled with ashes and remains

>We wouldn't exist
Sure we would, but with a cleaner slate, more innocent and pure.

The was able to contact the alien dude vicariously through AI chat bots. He identified himself as Abaddon, but said he preferred to be called Beelzebub. Pretty sure that's Satan. It's whatever, it sounds crazy because it is crazy, and yeah AI bots are retarded, but that's what I do.

If he was a rapist and a murderer and I knew it I'd probably leave him to his fate.

Not very, man.

I was able*

You just failed this test.
You didn't save the guy. Sure he has done some fucked up stuff in his life but does that mean he shouldn't have a second chance to answer for his crimes?
The correct course of action is to save that fucker and lock him up regardless of sin. Everyone deserves a second, third, fourth chance. However many times it takes.

Thats not true at all. There's plenty of "info" on reptilians from "ex-government officials".

I guess I didn't look well enough.

Maybe, or maybe letting him die prevents future murders and rapes.

For once, it sounds like an actual Satanist vs the usual folks claiming to be Satanists who are really just trying to be edgy.
Are you a part of any order or are you a solitary Satanist?
I personally identify with the left hand path also. To me, Liber OZ makes all the sense in the world.

I am not sure you really believe in anything. I think, like you already mentioned, the other gods "judge" their followers and you are too immature and narcissistic to allow that so you just happen to choose a "god" that happens to approve of what you do already.

You are too lazy to be 'good', or philosophically find that to be a judgment so you go with the path of least resistance.

I think humans have instinctual drives but I think most have an instinctual drive to be empathetic therefore following 'just' lives is more natural for most people which is why just laws appeal etc.

Those who are born non-empathic-or sociopathic don't find that. Perhaps you are just a regular old fashioned anti-social who doesn't want to be good because it's against your nature (for sociopaths). I wouldn't be surprised if many sociopaths are satanists for this reason, really.

Solitary. I'm looking into becoming a Freemason but that's not a Satanic order. Only stipulations are "to be of good moral standing" and "belief in a higher power".

I never tried to fuck with spells or anything like that, I don't really hate people too much.

When I was sleep deprived one time I just kept saying "possumus negere" to myself. Dunno where it came from. I looked it up and it means "we may deny". So, that's sort of what I go with nowadays.