Trump wants to build a wall to stop this from coming in to the USA? Yanet García Faggots. Google her

Trump wants to build a wall to stop this from coming in to the USA? Yanet García Faggots. Google her

Ugly as hell, she can go.

is that seriously your argument? law and order should be disregarded because there's some chicks from mexico that make your dick hard?

even as a troll post, this is fucking stupid.

i dont think with my dick so this is irrelevant.

saged

>law and order

What an amerifag

the wall isn't meant to stop everyone you stupid nigger, just the Mexicans who break the law and enter the country illegally. Think before you speak retard

Is she from Mexico? She has to go back.

>fuckin beaners
>superior white girls

Build that wall

What a bunch of butthurt white fags

she's a hooker?! gross.

Why hate trump Mr?

dont ask the people who built the wtc

kick trump out, and let her in

Yanet García is not an illegal criminal

Not yet

Citizen of Niger detected.

You have to go back user. Come in legally and you'll be welcomed.

>beaner has tna.
>most white girls are flat ads and flat chested like children that u pedos like

lol u dumbass

we don't need to import 30M impoverished 3rd world peasants just to get a few yanets.
Attractive women will still find ways to make it here (actresses, models, etc).

Wow what a big vocabulary you got there user. Actually you have more niggers in b USA than in Mexico. Go ahead and look it up on Google

woof, we saved guys

No we are letting her in, All the other fat beaners are going back.
You are very closed minded as to what is going on. i suggest your racist ass go to a construction jobsite and look at the diversity trash that is building your buildings and putting americans out of work. All the men children and fat women are going back. ALl the hot pussy we are keeping.

Good keep her and her shitty genes out of America

I'm not the guy you replied to, and I know you're trolling, but Niger is a nation in Africa, you dumb nigger.

Her ass is too fat and flabby for any self respective white man to want. Send her to Africa. The niggers will love her there.

tunnels will always exist. cartels will always have money to build them.

why exactly do you retards think its a good idea? the only thing it will do is unify mexicans.

You're argument is that the white race is being taken over. You're a xenophobe user. If you don't know what that means look it up

It's about keeping illegals out. Plenty of legal Hispanics in this country. it's about getting rid of the illegal ones who come here.

Just leave b and destroy your computer you are not prepared to interact with himans

People waving Mexicans flags outside his rallies are actually making him more popular. It shows they don't care about being American. This is the reason he has done so well in polls.

TRUMP ONLY DEPORTS ILLEGALS.

THEY HAVE TO COME OVER

LEGALLY
E
G
A
L
L
Y

you are to dumb to be speaking on this topic. A fence stops the stupid and lazy people. Which are 95% of the mexicans. Kill yourself beaner.

Beaner and Nigger. Is that all you faggots know how to say?

Trump should deport anyone on welfare for more than 4 weeks to mexico, beaner, nigger, whites you name it MAGA.

Sure thing millenial white faggot

Oh look, the shill made it over.

The only difference betwen a beaner and a nigger is how you fold the round bread

you didn't answer my question. do you honestly believe a wall will work? mexicans dont have much money. power, or freedom. but them assholes do have a shitload of pride. So making them pay for it is insane and they wont allow it

You should use cuck its the latest meme, millenial hasnt been used for months niger

Most people on this site are underaged, and don't understand why Trump is right. Illegals take our money and send it back to their families in Mexico. They also commit unwanted crimes. The cost of illegal immigration is over 80 billion dollars every year. Also, illegals don't care about being American. They don't want to learn English. They just want to use our welfare system, and send money back to Mexico.

Millenial confirmed. Definitely not a cuck because you're not married. Probably don't even have a girlfriend

Liking disgusting fat asses, beanigger detected

>So making them pay for it is insane and they wont allow it
The US will stop all aid to Mexico, and Mexicans will no longer be able to send money back. The cost of a wall would cost 9 billion dollars. The cost of illegal immigration every year is over 80 billion.

Do you honestly think that if he were elected Trump would build a wall?

Fuck those riverniggers. Build that fucking wall.

dont be an asshole dude, white communities deserve to exist and they deserve to be defended and represented as vigeriously as any other group. They arent xenophobe and they arent racist. However you are a genocidial control freak trying to stop white people from uniting. That is what you fear is that we stick up for our own instead of looking out for other races first.
Fuck off totalitarian racist fag. ill knock your ass out you come talking that anti white trash to any of my race.

This guy is an hero
Eh cant english and doesnt afraid of anything

shut up fatboy. go molest your sister hillbilly.

Yah because shes crossing the border illegally.
Dumbass.

If she comes in legally via a work visa, student visa or government intervention of some kind, that is fine. Trump wants to MAGA by keeping rapists and killers coming in through tunnels, trucks or wall climbing.

Trump wants to stop illegal immigration, not people wanting to legally enter the country.

no beaner, its called trolling. nigger, you are weak and sensitive. We say it to make you strong faggat. We cant have you soft ass beaner niggers in the country.

Yes. And he will actually start deportations and enforce the law. No more free rides.

Why so angry user? Anyway if you read a history book you'd know that most of the southwest used to be Mexico

>Trade sanctions
>Cutting aid/funding
>comercial trade blackouts
>Automatic denial of working visas for south mericans
Beaner government would fold faster than your mother on laundry day

Kek, he's not going to do any of that shit

You're forgetting the drugs it supplies to USA user.

Mexico cucks still haven't actually found out what he actually said did he? Oh well, too bad he didn't just straight up say fuck Mexico cause maybe we could turn it into a landfill if they're lucky

I never said rascist. I said xenophobic which means scared of foreigners

i was talking about the people of mexico. they wont just sit there and spread there ass to be fucked by trump. they will impeach any mexican president agreeing with trump. they litteraly have nothing to lose.

You should be concerned. Trump isn't the typical Republican. He is going to win states Republicans haven't won in 30 years. Michigan,Wisconsin,Maine, and NH.

Cia have the monopoly of supply of opiates from Afghanistan now they really dont need beaner powder anymore

Isnt she the face of some news outlet down in beanerville? Why would she want to come here anyways.

Seeing how White owned corporations, white controlled countries and (mostly) white million/billionaire families control most of the wealth AND media, it seems "WHITE PEOPLE PROTECTING THEMSELVES FROM THOSE OTHERS!!" is just baseless paranoia used to scare yourself "AGAINST THE NON-WHITES FOR PROTECTION!!"

You're right he's not a republican. He says whatever the fuck people want to hear. Do you even know how the electoral college works user?

Trump is a businessman then a politician, his term in office will be doing everything in his power to secure his business deals now and in the future that is all, he will do whatever his lackeys tell him and protect his business assets

Ass faker than the moon landing.

Yes I do. You need 270 to win. He is going to be in the 300 range.

Richest man in the World is Carlos Slim and guess what amerifags? He's Mexican

Mexico is populated with half breeds, Mexican is not even a race it a mix of Spaniard and Native. Also i have a right to be angry. You will learn to accept that along with the white race. Mexico has a history of demographically changing. So why aren't you cheering for europeans to march into mexico? Lets get real are you a racist against europeans? Why don't you want pale people to take over mexico? Why cant we change mexico to a caucasian country through immigration and and fucking brown women? U hate white people bro that is all there is to it.

Clinton is lunatick. Will pander to anyone who gives her money

>Benghazi attack
>email servers
>constantly taking bribes.
>pandering to any group who pays her
>got a convicted child rapist off of charges in 1975 and then laughed about it
>always lying

You don't want Trump elected because he hurt your feelings? If millions of Americans went to Mexico to use welfare, how would you feel?

I am white you stupid ass. You're letting your emotions and the stupid white pride bullshit get the best of you. I'm trolling you dumbas.

Trump should offer a lottery
>Beanfest 2016
>first beaner to 1000 kills in mexico gets a free greencard and $50k
>held monthly
Beaners erase themselves

If Americans went to Mexico, and protested the Mexican government by waving American flags, what would happen? Mexicans would be pissed, and demand the Americans leave the country. The might even get thrown in jail.

mexicans dont have much power that is why they leave. U.S is a blowoff valve for mexico's failed economic policies and social programs. We cant afford to bail out mexico's lack of forsight with its own citizens. The wall forces mexico to deal with its ownpeople or be overthrown by them. We will be sending back many skilled people who can build a country they will be traped and not able to work. mexico will fall and we will take over.

True, but that's a hypothetical. So what's you're point?

They would be executed on sight because beaners have no value for human life

"They send us their worst, the rapists, killers...SOME of them are good people"
While he & many of his rah-rah cheerleaders tried to dance around his quotes, his generalizing of them as "the worst" and quantifying of the "good ones" as SOME. His general painting of groups is obvious in other slipups from re-posting inaccurate memes made by racist groups (see picture), idioticly asking Obama "WHO ARE THESE MUSLIM SPORTS HEROS?!?" as he forgets he's "Good friends" with one, and outright yelping that "Islam hates us".

Trump is the unwanted fulfillment of the Southern Strategy set to "not so subtle" levels of race baiting and folks are still wearing the "Trump is not a bigot!!" blinders. lollerskates @ you all

Too many butthurt ameritards

That's the way Americans feel when Mexicans do that here. Waiving the Mexican flag,and acting violent makes you look bad, and makes Trump get more popular. It isn't the way to protest.

This

>spic detected

Makes me look bad? I would never do that shit. I'm not fucking stupid

So one billionaire means Mexico is sitting right next to Japan, US, UK and etc. as among the 1st world powers, right?

Finally someone who understands

And el chapo

trump wins
>build wall
>mexican people, hispanics, white liberals >furious
>uproar
>mexican revolution
>mexico vs trump
>putin sees golden opportunity
>alliance with mexico to overthrew usa

plus you have all the hispanics already in usa. it would allow russia to plant nukes so close

Haven't seen that meme in a long time user

Not you. Most of the protesters are paid, and not real protesters.. I'm just saying, the more that stuff happens, and the more the media covers it, the more popular he gets. Instead of violence, emotional protests with people waving American flags would actually help their cause.

build wall

Don't worry. Only 5 more months until he gets elected.

no im trolling you! White people are the main problem for other WHITE people. You are a racist anti white asshole. You have never put white communities first! Uncle sam cracka