Be me, 20 y/o average guy, pretty short

>be me, 20 y/o average guy, pretty short

>popular in my old school when i was 12, alot of girls wanted me
>one girl really really wanted me
>fuckitwhynot.jpg
>ended 5 years ago after 2 years, at the time when she got me to actually fall in love with her
>was devastated back then

>moved to a different city with my family, had some girls since then
>still cant forget her, never felt anything that was comparable
>imwrappedaroundherfingers.png

>3 years ago she started dating a good friend of mine, i didnt say anything
>shes still chilling with my old squad that i barely see anymore

>thursday this week
>out drinking with old squad that now consists of my childhood bestie, his gf, my ex gf, the friend shes still with and another friend and his gf
>every1 in an argument with their partner cause everybodys drunk
>every1 except me and my ex goes out to smoke a cigarette
>sitting there, we fooled around cause she stole my beer and i stole her tequila
>shes hella drunk, cant even keep her head up and is babbling stuff
>grabs my arm and my leg "i have a small party on saturday can you please come?"
>"im just here for this evening"
>"you can sleep at my place"
>"you have a boyfriend. i wont stay at your place"
>she starts deathgripping both my arms "its ok you dont have to worry"
>"they can see us through the windows"
>try to walk away she fucking pulls me back and clinges on to my neck "please user i just want to chill with you"
>"fuck no youre in a relationship you cant ask for shit like this"
>"but i still love you"
>whatdidyoujustsay.gif
>ran into the bathroom, puked and cried
>talk with a stranger in that bathroom for half an hour, wash face and go to meet squad again
>"what happened to your ex user? shes crying the whole time"
>godhelpme.dds
>we leave the place, get a cab and drive home
>ex gf doesnt stop looking at me on the ride
>ignore her

>yesterday i wake up in the morning and im just feeling as devastated as i was 5 years ago.

should i tell her boyfriend?

Tap that

fag

Not enough info.

I must inquire, did you stick it in her pooper?

Your friend is dating your ex.
Fuck him and literally fuck her.

find out what she thinks sober

well the thing is, hes one hell of a beta, he wont find another girlfriend, thats why i didnt care

this

seems like a good idea, thanks. but im kind of repelled from the idea to talk to her. we snapped off contact some years ago

dafuq is wrong with you?
of course you should tell her bf, but you have to find the right time.

after you are tired of fucking her would be a good stab at what the "right time" should be.

saturday was yesterday, I didnt go to her place. its not about fucking her its about protecting a good friend of mine from being broken apart like she did with me.

doesn't matter about her bf. their life, let them sort it out. it's literally - whether you feel lazy or not.
some people would say - keep it as an Ace, in case after some years you'll need to retoriate against either of them.

Also you got some nerve to tell her that. You're the man. An idiot would probably happily agree and fuck with her and start a cycle of problems in their life.

Concerning your love - dude, I have a similar situation - loved a girl hard. We split. Kept thinking about her for half-a-fucking-year.
Started to have depression waves even. Still found few other girls, but you know - also couldn't feel anything for them, only lust or friendliness etc.

No, if you don't want her back you don't tell her bf anything. They live their own life and you live yours independent from them for many years now. Telling this to bf would fuck up their relationship and she would hate you for it. Just burn her pics, do some ritual to separate from her psychologically. You're better of, mate.

thanks. I believe in honor. I would never take another mans woman.

i never stopped thinking about her. its not that i want to be in another relationship with her, shes a horrible person. but I loved spending time with her, she was my favorite human being even though she constantly fucked my life up I didnt care.

her bf is a good friend of mine.

apparently they had alot of fights in the last 2 years. I don't want him to be disappointed. its not about ruining their relationship. their relationship will end sooner or later because of my ex.

its about telling him how she is and ending it right now or letting him find out himself. either way he will be fucked up but I dont know which scenario is better for him.

Did your friend have your blessing to date her?

If yes, tell him nicely, let him down easy

If no, tell him in a way that will hurt both of them, or don't tell them (as it will hurt them in the long run)

If she left you for a beta i got bad news for you omega

In my opinion OP, you should tell him. Don't do it all of a sudden, tale it slowly and be alone and relaxed. Tell him that she, obviously, is still in love with you. If he's a true friend he wouldn't retaliate against you.

This.

Also your friend has no loyalty, and your ex neither. Both are trash and deserve no respect.

Dating your ex, really ? Fuck this guy.

fuck her you beta piece of shit

Nah fuck that shit Bros before hoes. Tell him she wants some fuk. Ditch her ass and get lite with the hommies

WTF are you doing. Take what is yours. Don't put the happiness of shitty friends above your own. This guy didn't either so don't feel bad.