Hello infidels

Hello infidels,

I am here to invite you to Islam. Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, and it is only a matter of time before your precious Europe and America is under the Sharia.

You don't have much time left. Instead of fighting a battle already lost, why not join the true path? Why not save your soul and become Muslim?

There is a painful punishment for you if you do not convert, and by Allah, we will enforce it harshly. This webm shows exactly what will happen to you if you resist. You have been warned.

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx€
thereligionofpeace.com
youtube.com/watch?v=ek_YI1j8puc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Painless death, I mean I wouldn't want to die. But if push came to shove, then this would not be a bad option. Mashallah brother

Your religion sucks, as does every other one. Some of you sand niggers are bat shit crazy. Most of you want out of your godforsaken hell spawn of a country, come to others that have more freedom, and then try to make THAT country like the one YOU JUST FUCKING LEFT. Plus bacon and beer, because those are nice too. So take that shitty webm, take your Quaran and a nice picture of Mohamed jerking off Allah, and go fuck yourself you maniacs.

Lol we are running from your bombs, pigface. Stop making strawman arguments thinking you have it all figured out. You don't.
Think about it? Ever saw millions of Saudi "refugees" fleeing? Ever saw millions of "refugees"? No.
Only in countries where you and your pig soldiers come to fight and kill Muslims. We will come to make a new Republic in your home. See how you like invasion.

But bacon :-(

Bacon is overrated.
Would you not rather swap bacon for wife-rape or sex slaves?
I would.

How does it feel to be an imaginary person's little bitch?

I feel bad for you
Bacon is truly delicious

Nah. Love me some bacon dawg. And sausages tbf. And as I write this I just remembered I have sausages in the fridge. Gunna be a good fucking day.

Allah is not imaginary, nor a person.

Keep pushing the Ummah. You are only hastening your doom.

Wait... did I hear rape? I may consider this.

>Allah is not imaginary, nor a person.
It's either one or the other, you little bitch.
learn2logic

And sex slaves, uh huh. If I do ever have to chose Allahu Ackbar

The only reason we don't see people fleeing from countries like that is because they're either brainwashed or they're forced to act like they're Muslim so they don't end up with their head at their feet. I'm not saying all Muslims are like this. But, based off what you said, you probably support or are a part of ISIS, which is why I'll promptly tell you to fuck off. Any and all diversity is not ok in you and your follower's eyes. Remember the last group that tried to this? And remember how, after we raped their shit in the war, they went into a complete depression where it was cheaper to burn their own bills for heat than to buy wood? And who did they turn to after they realized their fuck up? The Allies, specifically the US and Britain. So, when your women you like to gang rape revolt and the sane people gut you like the scum you are, then you'll see. Trust me, it's a cycle. Every 50 years or so, there's a war about religion. It even dates back into the medieval times. Learn history, you brainwashed prick

Homosexual faggots. All you westerners are like that. They prefer to eat a disgusting animal over sex.

We eat pigs like you for breakfast :)

Oh I have sex too. Heterosexual sex at that. And then we eat dat bacon.

>Islam is the fastest growing enforced religion in the world

Fixed that for you.

But I can't beat my wife! Also bacon actually makes me ill so... wait. Can I eat beef?

I will NOT join ur goat fucking, child molesting, shit skinned monkey cult. Now get rekt scrub and worship the NINE DIVINES

Yes, there is a new war about religion going on... except this time, we are winning.

You little pigshits love war and destruction until you're on the losing side. You will never see your pathetic democracy again. Just Islam. May Allah guide you to the right path.

This is now a trap thread. Post your traps to weed out the sand nigger

im convinced

>tl;dr

OP admits to fucking goats

If god were real, he'd wipe us out from the face of the planet already. And yet, here we are. Have phun killing a few of us will we obliterate you.

> fssafasd

Allah likes dick in his pooper.

Don't worry, we have a procedure for people like you.
>vid related

Allah has bad breath.

Allah secretly loves men.

Allah was abused by his father and his mother drank heavily while she was pregnant of him. That's why he's autistic.

Muslimfag here, id be eager as hell to gun down every one you Isis pigs. You call yourselves 'Muslims" but fail to realize that the Holy Quran is a book filled with history. You dont open a history book in this class and go to the civil war era and then proceed to enslave blacks. You dont open a Quran and go to were it says fight the non believers and start killing every non Muslim. that is not how it works. I wish i could sit down every brainwashed Muslim and explain that to them. but nooooo Allah insists on killing every non muslim. smh

>TLDR: The Quran is a book were Historical records where kept throughout Muhammad's life...they are not for you to act out in MODERN DAY eras.

xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Sorry but ull need more men to take on a Nord like me, goat semen chugging shit skinned suicide monkey

If allah was a website, he'd be 9fag.

Allah is an omnipotent being... You're projecting attributes of your boyfriend.

If Allah was coke, he'd be pepsi.

sauce?

PS: Suicide Monkey is MY racist term so fuck off and get rekt

Clearly not omnipotent, otherwise he wouldn't let me offend him like I am. He's just a little imaginary bitch :)

nah, i'll pass, you guys are faggots. you're all niggers and EVERYONE fucking hates you. the only people that don't hate you are the pussy liberals and when push comes to shove they don't count for shit.

If Allah was a bodybuilder, he'd be Jason Blaha.

If Allah was straight, he'd still be gay.

Allah was a jew.

Timestamp?? That webm could be from 10 years ago for all we know.

Shut up, infidel. You are worse than those born non-Muslim. There are plenty of resources online were you can read what our holy Quran truly means. Stop using context as a scapegoat.

Allah instructs to kill and destroy the infidel.

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx€

These are experts and scholars who find these verses and publish them for all the world to see.

You mean he is an impotent being like yourself?

This thread smells of goat semen an 10 year old boy ass

>Allah instructs to kill and destroy
>thereligionofpeace.com

You can't possibly be this retarded. But then again, you are!

Your punishment is to get butt-raped by large black men everyday but you already have that in your life so Allah didn't do anything...

Well he did say he was muslim

Hello mudslimes,

I am here to invite you to civilization. The modern first world is the fastest growing civilization in the world, and it is only a matter of time before your precious Mekka and Israel is under the NATO.

You don't have much time left. Instead of fighting a battle already lost, why not join the true path? Why not save your ass and stop being subhuman trash?

There is enough ordnance to wipe your pathetic resistance off the face of the Earth at the ready, and if you keep getting all uppity we will use it with extreme prejudice.

This image depicts the vessel by which you will by civilized.

You have been warned.

>> Experts and Scholars

Why u need them? Too dumb to think for yourself?

as i already said u illiterate sand nigger
the quran is a history book what was going on back then is not applicable today...

I don't see the problem. It is the truth boy, get over it.

Use the A-10 dipshit, fucking no respect for the Hog

Good point.

How does it feel to have pretty much the same colour, but only a fraction of the size, shit-skinned?

I'm just sitting here. Waiting. Please oh please oh please. Come start some shit. Give me the opportunity to fill someone with lead. I'm just itching for a reason to kill someone. I haven't pulled the trigger on another human being in years.

EDGY
D
G
Y

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN
THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL

Once you've taken a life that feeling never leaves. For some it's shame. For others it's joy. I enjoyed war. Edgy or not.

Reminder: If you do not convert to Islam, this will happen to you.

Our brothers have settled in Europe and America, sharpening their blades in anticipation for the day we impose the Sharia.

This is a divine instruction, straight from the Quran so there is no escaping it.

Blades won't protect you from .45acp.

fucking fag haha
go fuck a pig or something

Donald Trump has a message for u dune coon: get rekt scrub

your religion is so fucking dumb, keep believing in another fairy tail ugly sandnigger

So brave. Fighting the battle of god, because he doesn't exist, therefore he can't. lol
I kinda hope Trump gets elected just to blow the shit out of you fucker.s

There is no 2nd Amendment under Sharia, boy. Infidels will be slaughtered daily, in the piblic square.

We will behead Trump and sell his wife and daughter to the highest bidder. Allah wills it.

U made we don't smell of shit dune coon?

U mad we don't smell of shit dune coon?

>you really believe this

I call my shits aborted mudslimes

can islam do this?
youtube.com/watch?v=ek_YI1j8puc

You speak English and use the Internet they'll soon kill you m7 and these videos make no sense since they only kill themselves in every video a sandnigger gets fucked

It is a known fact many will empty their bowels when the knife is at their throat or the noose at their neck. Either way, YOU will smell of shit.

>the piblic square
oh noes.
seriously though, why the fuck do we allow these sand-niggers to talk so much shit.
We have nukes, you don't, end of story.

That's statement was ignorant and asinine. You're talking about using your blades to force it on us. I'm saying that won't hapoen? Where did you get that I won't ever have my guns? Anywho. I carry daily. So I dare a motherfucker to try and behead me.

LOL your literally only killing your own people no one cares

Allahu fucking akbar nigger

Its Snackbar... akbar is character from star wars

Well. It's hard to put a knife to someone's throat when your bowels are on the ground protruding from the gap in your stomach.

Allah and Muhammad can lick my pale, hairy ass and suck my dick.

Piss off junior, daddy has work to do

Executing infidels in public. Coming to America and Europe, 2018.

THIS

how's it feels seeing us americans riding cars with cheap gasoline that comes from your country?

Soon we wont even need muslim diarrhea for fuel kek

War is won by technology.
You have AK's, explosives and weird socila outcasts as your soldiers
We have Nukes, drones and Special Forces...
hmmmmm

Infidels, Christians, Jews and those who collaborate with them will be lined up and taken care of. It is Allah's will.

Im pretty sure ur cult considers Jared from Subway Mohammed's reincarnation

LOL!

Muhammad (PBUH) must really hate you guys. You're getting your asses whipped. Repent.

You are cowards killing unarmed men, women and children. Go toe to toe with any trained military force and you will be exterminated like the vermin you are. Allah is not on your side because Allah does not exist. Deal with it you pussies.

What a sad world i live in