he is a good youtuber

His content used to be so good

No idea who he is. What does he do?

C U C K
U
C
K

Boxxy really let herself go

his content is shit. and in addition, dangerous. he tries to give tough love to those who are suicidal, and thinks he's doing a service... and is totally oblivious to the fact that talking like that to a suicidal person will make things worse.

way too hypocritical, egotistical, and retarded to be enjoyed. when i first watched a few videos he was okay but when i had a feel for his personality i didn't like him.

He is a wrist cutting cuckolded liberal beta male trying to ban free speech. See his videos on Evalion. Fucking emo prick! Who dresses and acts like that at age 25?

Was good, then he became a edgy feminist cuck

He's basically Sup Forums if Sup Forums had Tumblr views and ideals

obnoxious

He's actually like 30

He's a banana.

what's his name?

Robin Williams

Can someone tell me what happened with Shiloh because I have literally not fucking clue what happened.

Onision

> faggot
...well there you go.

Jesus Christ that's pathetic!

I forgot the end of that book, I really need to reread it again. Just skip to the end I guess.

He's a cool dude

He thinks he's fucking smart, when in reality he's just an idiot who gets a swelled head because preteen girls think he gives good advice or he's "so funny and random xD". He fucking cucked himself, and gave up custody of his child. He makes a video of himself crying and apologizing every month or so. He's a hypocritical fuckwad.

Too fucking arrogant to be likable in any way. Can't stand this faggot.

Would feel warm and fuzzy inside if he got dropped in ISIS territory and got filmed getting that execution they do where the tank rolls over him.

Fuel is a precious commodity to them, I don't think they'd waste it on him.

I wouldn't be surprised if OP was actually Onision posting, Totally feeds from this shit. Just to self proclaim himself as the source of the cancer....

what happened to Netunesa and the "how to" videos? she was my obsesion

Hmm. IDK if just the neck shave with the big razor fits his particular brand of sin. Maybe they'd chuck him off a tall structure?

What happened to Amelia Earnhardt? She just disappeared.

A closet faggot with an annoying voice

He represents everything that's wrong with youtubers, he's a gigantic attention whore, egotistical as fuck and he's a complete cuck.

Possibly the saddest human being with over 500k subs.

Never heard of him, and I don't want to.

What kind of reaction does that convey? I don't think I've felt like pic before.

Disgust.

....That doesn't look like digust.

His content hasn't changed a bit. It was "LOL LOOK HOW RANDUM I AM XD" middleschool humor back then, and it's still "LOL LOOK HOW RANDUM I AM XD" middleschool humor to this day.

Sup Forums with Tumblr views = Tumblr.

this, Onisian is a cunt

whats this fag name

so they started dating when Greg was 25 and she was 17. they were going at it for a bit, then one time she had a seizure, and forgot what had happened in the past three years. Greg recorded it, instead of seeking medical help, and put it on youtube. he then did a so called 'prank', that was proven fake by Shiloh, where he shaved half her head. then soon after she shaved her entire head, and stated after they had broken up that he had forced her to do that. in july 2011, they broke up. Greg abandoned his house and moved in with cyr, and shiloh moved back to canada. shortly after, he uploaded a video titled 'shiloh threatened me', where he claims that she threatened to lie about being abused by him, and then held him prisoner in his own home.
shortly after, greg uploaded a video titled 'the truth'. in it he filmed Shiloh whilst she was having a mental breakdown. she was crying and yelling, and he was following her around with a camera.

real nice guy

All his chanels
youtube.com/user/Onision
youtube.com/user/OnisionSpeaks
youtube.com/user/UhOhBro

bump

This reminds me of Grade A Under A.

Started off ok, but as you got to know him, you saw how full of shit he was

Spoiler alert, everyone in the world is like that.