>Haiti
>panama
>Venezuela
>Jamaica
all absolute dirge
>USA finishing top of their group
unthinkable
>mexico getting beat 7 - 0
there would be no scoreline like that in the euro's as it's actually competitive.

>literally no one cares about it

Literally no one gives a shit about CA here. Most newspapers don't even mention it.

Americans have no shame, they push this meme that copa america is good because they compete in it.

Why would you defend a tournament full of south american peasants/criminals?

Copa America has been fun. Euros have been shit. The only worthwhile thing so far is the content Portugal chocking.

Some of the biggest literal whos at the Euros would definitely bootyblast the likes of Haiti and Jamaica and probably play at least a close game with Mexico.

This. 0-0/1-1 the tournament meant for semen slurping yuropoors

Your loss m8s. It's chock full of so many memes I can't even handle them.

>>USA finishing top of their group
>unthinkable
b8

i listen to a sports radio 8 hours a day, browse major sports websites every hour, and heard about it for the first time this morning
it's literally some shit argentina, brazil and the others we don't care about do and we only hear about it when world cups occur

> /riot/
> Poland being the underdog
> 85'+ trolling
> everybody loves Northern Ireland
> blooters everywhere
Are you on meth user?

only reason there's a debate because both competitions are at different stages and teams are more cautios in Euro. Only reason there's a debate is because maybe euro has dropped a bit because the strikers aren't performing.

Other than that Copa America is shit

>Euros have been shit
Are you retarded?

>only Yuroshits argument is muh relevancy
top wew

It's not a debate, Euros are superior and nobody gives a fuck about the Copa.

It's always been like this.

>N-No one cares
>N-Never heard of it
>I-Irrelevant cup for us

wew, no fucking shit, the european continent will care more about the EURO cup. This doesn't change the fact that the COPA america is currently better than the draw borefest tournament

The Euros is more competitive because European teams are simply better. All our high-scoring games happen during qualifying and our shit teams get weeded out. As a result, the Euros is far more prestigious, third only to the World Cup and UEFA Champions League.

As for which is more entertaining, at the moment it would be the Copa America. Although the Euros is still in the group stages and the expanded number of teams means that the worse teams would rather force a draw than aim for a win and face the possibility of losing. I'd imagine that the Euros will only get better from this point. The teams at the bottom of their group now need to win to ensure qualification, which will mean that they are forced to be more offensive. Then we have the knockouts, which can't end in draws.

He's an american, enough said.

Worse, he's an american't. Rip

this and every euro team is at least half decent at defending
>mexic0-7

>this is what monkeys actually believe

Euro 2016 has shit qts desu, copa seems better in that regard

The Copa America may be great ADHD bait but the Euros are far more competitive and you can't even argue.

C-copa america is just a meme right? right guys?

"no"

>euros
>Dude we are a small nation let's park the bus at 0-0 minute 5 maybe we will win if the other team ties
>Lack of security
>No slutty supporters
>Big teams chocking

>Copa
>We may be small and be down by 3 but we will go down fighting
>Stat padding teams get spanked by based teams
>Messi

Euros:
>100 matches
>99% 0-0 or 1-0
>boring as fuck
>arrow images and poster below mine is X
>pedophilia german shit poster
>no star players
>cant even read what fan signs say or be 'immersed' (like no one knew wtf croatians were doing)
>speaking of which, littered with slavshit, riots, beatings, you name it. subhuman trash and barbarianism.

no thanks.
it's not even in the same league as this fucking shitty made-up copa america
the euros so far have been absolutely terrible.

>I love 0-0 ties while slurping my semen

is that sweden or ukraine?

This.

>chocking
why do americans always do this (same with loose instead of lose and could care less instead of couldn't)

They often seem indifferent towards the game. Latinas are passionate.

Yeah one girl.

Number of 0-0 results so far in Euros: 2
Number of 0-0 results so far in Copa America: 3

lol

Sweden. This is Ukraine.

>Copa Tiraflecha is better than Euro
CUTE

>that english
CHI

If you actually watch football, you'll know the euros are better

If you're american, you'll brainlessly think the competition you've been invited to take part in is better

>incompetent defensless teams produce memes because cant into football
Hell yeah that's quality shit.
>Actual teams playing real football and not letting the opponent score because theyre not total dumbfucks
Lol, sorry to see you bore to death yurocucks.

Order a Double McLard Menu and shoot yourself with the gratis gun, faggot.

Yeah, it's not something to lose your head over.

copa america so far

>yuropoors are actually defending the worst Euro in recent memory

Why is there more riots and fights in Euro 2016 than Copa? I'm curious.

One tournament has been filled with banter, memes, Brazil losing in the groups, and >pu70. The other banned Russia due to too much banter, has every other game delayed due to flares being thrown on the field, and every game ends either 0-0 or 1-0.

It really isn't much of a question

European footbal is superior in everyway a 3rd place team in the groups at the Euros could probably make it to the Copa America Final

Everyone wants to impress the English Hoolies

Euro's is tactically better by a mile, combine that with every team having a good defence and that's why there's low scoring.

Americans don't fist fight

French police won't shoot you on sight.

>all these spics posting from US addresses

Belgium fucking beat you last World Cup, even our Belgium. You're shit America

Here is why

Euros have been shit. Too many shit teams bunkering and too many boring draws (not that there is anything wrong with draws).

You're delusional if you think the euros have been better thus far. They will be better in the knockout rounds when all the cannon fodder is eliminated.

slavs are really overrated

>Forth only to the World Cup and UEFA Champions League and la liga
Fixed it for you

the difference is usa, south americans watch the copa and euros while yuros only watch yuros.

>Americans all year round:
>WHO CARES ABOUT THE SEMEN SLURPING """"SPORT"""""

>Americans during Copa del Meme
>Messi, woo!

Copa>euro
In America I haven't heard about the euro cup at all literally no one cares about irrelevant teams
>wales
>Austria
Plus so far the matches have been utter shit that usually end in ties

06 is based

Most don't wake up that early to watch the yuros lol. They might see the highlights though

>were not degenerate

Sorry America. Nobody gives a shit about your spic tournament with ugly smelly brown people. The only thing worse than copa is woman's u18 wc qualifiers.

>Slavshits, Croatshits and Britshits will never experience a proper police force and not the french pussy one

usa world cup when

CA is for casual

I'm only waking up and didn't read a single post of this thread and I can bet my memes that it's at least 3 Aussies shitposters talking shit about our cup

Isn't copa just essentially mexibowl? I don't want to watch a load of Mexicans trying to play football against each other

Like a clock

>not letting hooligans hit at each others and entertaining us with their violent chimpout with chair battle and fighting

c'mon

>Poland
You guys play soccer?

The euro cup is a bunch of bongs I don't see the problem

L E W A N D O W S K I

> American education

>literally no one cares about irrelevant teams
You mean every team at the copa right?

who?
>education
>soccer
Sure it has a big cultural impact but does anyone really give a shit about Poland

If you can't even understand why low scores make the best games you'll never get better at the sport as a nation

>copa america

top kek, good joke

OBSESSED

Where in the OP did he say talk about Americans? This is supposed to be about a South American tournament with some North American teams sprinkled in.

You're directly targeting people of the United States of America when it's unnecessary and salty as fuck, get over yourselves.

Because like everything else, Americans think the complete opposite to everybody

>Italy
>France
>England
>Germany
>Spain
Everyone else is a literal who so

>no star players

ahhahahaha

>copa murica
>no neymar
>no suarez
>messi toying with subhumans for larks
>usa-colombia-chile-niggertina semifinals
>implying a selection of eurocup bench players wouldn´t win copa murica 2016

hahahahah nice trolling burger bro.

We're the best country in the world youropoors gonna hate

es una copa de leche no tiene el logotipo fifa asi que no tienes porque preocuparte paco

An egregious use of the word every as if you dictate and know what "everybody" thinks and what "everything" is. And as if you know what an entire country thinks.

Argentina would wreck any team in the euro cup though

And Colombia, Chile, and USA would do well or more.

>there would be no scoreline like that in the euro's as it's actually competitive.
so the world cup isn't competitive is what you're saying?

>Itt:Youropoors are the only ones awake after a night of meme magic
Every one is asleep this thread is just you guys jerking off to each other

>You're delusional if you think the euros have been better thus far.
Quality of football is a lot worse. The only reason to watch Copa is to see if Messi will finally win something with Argentina and occasional curvy brown qt close-ups.

Euro cup has it all. Maybe the format is not perfect with this stupid best 3rd place rule which encourages parking the bus, but round 3 of group stage will be fun.

Then why aren't they world champions?

quality: euros
Entertainment: copa

and (you)

>that girl
>from a slav country

>Brazila
>Argentina
all others are literal who so

Only when superior euro teams are playing each other

Argentina is a better team now they are completely dominant he'll even huge Wang scored two also
>England
Bringing up WC ahahahahah

yeah, right? Since 2002 no murican team has won WC. And the head-to-head record yurop vs murica is ridiculously in favor of yuropoors.

Argentina is a meme team with the GOAT too tired to win alone after 9 months and +60 games of european leagues and tournaments.

The euro matches usually start at 7:50AM where I live, I haven't missed a single one. I see south american posters in the euro threads too.