ITT: Post friends you want to fuck, other anons rate and say what sort of shit they'd do to them

ITT: Post friends you want to fuck, other anons rate and say what sort of shit they'd do to them

Reply for a reply

she gets way to drunk at the company christmas party, and passes out on the couch. when she wakes up theres the taste of cum in her mouth, and a fullness in her ass and cunt.

when she fully stirs she sees that she has been stripped naked and there are beer bottles in her ass and cunt. a laptop screen sits in front of her with a play button on the screen. with trembling fingers she clicks the button, and is treated to a montage of every guy in the company filling one of her holes. her eyes go wide as she watches herself take a cock in each hole, moaning like a wanton slut in heat, face covered in jizz smiling into the camera as shes pumped full of seed.

after the video ends she's in tears, her career is ruined. she tries to flee the room but the door is locked. her heart sinks as she realises that she is to be the company cum bucket for as long as she has warmth left in her body. sobs heave her body as the door clicks open. its 8am. time to start work.

That was pretty damn good

Her and one of her friends would be pulled away to another room at a party, both drunk. The friend is told to fuck the girl with a strapon or they'll both get fucked tonight. She agrees, but just as she's about enter, trembling and constantly saying sorry, the strapon is held lower and forced into her asshole. They're forced to keep going, slipping into the strapon girls ass as she Fucks, until she, the girl, and you call cum

Oh shit. She reminds me ofmy friends little sister for some reason. Definitely start the same way I fucked her. Take her to a movie, preferably one with sex scenes in it. When things start getting spicy, start running her thighs a bit. Slowly in a about 8 minute span, move my hand slowly, more inward, and higher on her leg. Eventually, start rubbing the very outside of her crotch. At this point, she should be doing the same. After 30 seconds or so of this, start rubbing her pussy through her jeans, slow, long motions. Gradually quicken up a little, start rubbing harder. After another few minutes have gone by, reach into her under wear and finger her shallowly. Instead of slowly proceeding, immediately start fingering her deep and hard. Get her close. Then stop and tell her to fix her self. Take her hand and go to the van and get in the back. Tell her to take off her clothes and to lay down. Start licking her pussy fast and shallow. Finger her clit while continuing to lick her. Take off my clothes, keeping in time with the 2 fingers inside her. Resume eating her out, but deeper now. Start stroking myself now. Get her close to cumming again and keep her there for a few minutes. Tell her to put her feet together. Start fucking them. Get myself close to orgasm. Tell her to spread her legs wider. Slowly, but surely, thrust into her. 3 slow deep thrusts, then immediately start fucking like a jackrabbit. Both being close before hand, I'm about to finish. Tell her I'm gonna cum, she'd wrap her legs around me and beg me to cum I'm her pussy. Two last thrusts before cumming in her. Kiss her a bit and pay some attention to her tits, only after we've finished. Take her home on time and ask if I could have dinner with them the next night. Only to fuck her outside their own home.

Pic related. My friends little sister.

Fuck shes gorgeous OP... dump?

I'd let her start out sucking my soft dick at her own pace. But once I got fully hard and her spit lubed my cock up I would immediately go for her asshole. I'd start slow easing myself into her, but once the head was in I'd slam to the base with all my might. She'd scream in pain and pleasure. I would grab her hair in a fist and every time I would dive into her was I'd yank hard. I would fuck her that way until she was basically comatose. When I needed to cum I would force my cock head in her mouth and blow a massive load, then I'd watch as my cum dribbled out of her half open mouth. Satisfied, I would take pictures of her to use as blackmail so I could fuck her whenever I wanted.

your friends sister and I should meet up, after a few dates I start slowly conditioning her to unquestioningly obey me. plug in the ass, vibe in the cunt and shes made to walk around school like nothing is wrong. If anyone asks her whats the matter she must pull up her skirt and show them her dripping cunt and stretched ass.

she must accept all cock, cum, cunt and spit as she quickly becomes the schools cumbucket. the next day she thinks its all over, but the principal calls her in for questioning. 5 minutes in and hes pounding her over the desk as the PA systems sends her cries of pain and pleasure echoing around the school

You got it, there's not a lot though

Much appreciated OP,
someone do these three pieces of meat

There's still a little more

can I get a name?

Fiona, last pic btw

Actually, besides that one time, she's actually a tad dominant. Definitely wouldn't be a sub. The next 2 times, she took most of the control. She was on top like 25 of the 28 minutes

left I'll give to a friend, middle can have a load on her tits and then right will get shagged for a day or two. More of middle and right user?

you're a stand up bro :)
have some tits

happy halloween user, degrade and destroy her

No problem man, thanks :)

Pretty young thing, deserves to have a chocolate snake shoved in her shitbox

do her

any pics not for the ants user?

there we go

Either one fr

thanks nice ribs and pelvis on her! more please

Tie her up and drug her. When she wakes she's on a secluded bike path in a city park. Butt naked and tied up in the doggystyle position. Walkers and bikers stop and shove their nasty, sweaty cocks in all her holes. One after the other they cum in her holes until she's soaking wet with cum.

A black guy call up all his friends. They show up and take her home to become their personal cum slave. They use her as a whore and charge other men 25 to do as they please. Her ass is bleeding, her pussy is raw and her mouth will never be the same.

someone please do these girls?

pull her skirt up rip a hole in her panties and ass fuck her dry, then I'd deepthroath her and cum over her face

spread the legs, drop her pants and fuck her right there! cute and hot, hope you have lots more user

tear off that top, shorts, and shoes.

Proceed to cram as much of my fist into her anus as I can.
Her screams and cries only urge me on as I add a new member to the cast of the muppets

sorry user, nothing worth posting anymore :/
facebook is /imogen.cescato though.

more of blonde user?

Go at it

dear god please more of her in that outfit? would impregnate!

She's the only girl who I was completely fine with only getting to second base.

small tits, little body, face which is asking for a facial, more pics to confirm user

pictured with sister.

How would you ruin them?

left, missionary, hard, choke, cum inside

how would I ruin them? at the same time user, the only possible answer! of course I'd make sure they licked each other out first too, more pics please

Also

oh? how so? be rough and degrading

shes a real cutey user, I'd fuck her hard but treat her right, moar!

gangbang that evening user? 3 blokes for each girl, I'm sure the 2 of them drained them of all their cum

She's French

>yellow teef

dropped

>wow, noice! Would tie to bed in basement. Place plastic bag over her head and let her struggle to breathe for a few hours. Then fuck her slowly, closing the bag off and on

Wouldn’t mind seeing this one begging for the humiliation to stop while it’s being recorded. Crying it’s heart out at the sickening acts it’s being forced to do. I’d like to think of this one with it’s big fat tits tied up so tight that they’re turning different colours and losing the circulation. While her her face is being stuffed full of black cock telling her what a white cow she is and she’s fucking useless to society, she’s only good at being rape meat for black cock. Doing all of that just to pay for her new glitter shoes and whatever to match her fucking iPhone case.
Stupid white pig.. pass it over to the blacks.
Then let it live with the humiliation of it’s recordings all over the internet.

and more pics user

The word you're looking for is climax

She looks decent enough to be raped in a gangbang. Moar?

>dirty chavs

eww, i can smell em from here

Any of these girls! Sup Forums

chavs! gotta love them. right has best figure, left looks like a fun loving dirty whore chubby girl who'll be up for anything, and red head looks liker a dirty bitch who has probably fucked all the others boyfriends, and also had lesbian experiments with the other 3 too! more pics of them all user please

they're all 0/10

She's Jewish though Sup Forums

k

What would Sup Forums do?

Notorious whore I'd love to have a go on

Rekt

>they're all 0/10
So you only fuck models with size 1 and as flat as a wooden board?>

And her face ruins this pic.

There's my saviour

any bikini pics or pics of their thighs user?

not really, shes very shy and conservative

I'd smell and feel her hair.

really? she gives off the signs for looking prim and proper but being a dirty whore whenever she has the chance! Thanks for posting her user, keep going

Is she cute user?

My friends' gf. Do her and I'll send your replies to her. Will post reactions.

You the poster of this pic?

I'd tie her up in the club bathroom with a sign saying fuck me raw. Have a go first and then leave her there to take as much dick in a night as possible. Record the whole thing and send it to the kid she has from the experience when they turn 10.

how would you degrade this prim and proper whore?

Seems pretty nervous and shy, perfect for a low and firm ass fuck, with little lube, just to watch her squirm and cry

Yep that's me

NP man. I saved the pic btw. They all look good.

Personally would do the left one.

Small, Big, or mediums?

tie her hands on her back, duct tape her mouth shut. Shove that Smurf up her snatch while I fuck her in the ass.
Finally, cum on her face and wipe dick clean with her hair.

Also, more?

Which one? Mini, Medium, or Maxxi?

I think I recognize this girl...

Thanks Dude that really helps me a lot. What would you do to the left one?

A brainy Aussie girl engineer, not your usual aussie stereotype! good for her, don't think she needs degrading user, I'll just let her be

then you might know her as well?