What's the longest you have stayed awake for?

What's the longest you have stayed awake for?

about 50 hours I think

I'm looking for along week. Is it possible without drugs

4 days on addys

I started hallucinating after awhile

Just small shit
Like I'd see something ripple like water
But sometimes I'd see shadows moving out of the corner of my eye

About a week when I was quitting weed (smoked every day morning till evening since 15/16 for about 5 years)

Three days, about 60-65 hours. Really sleepy but no other problems.

i guess about 127 hours
because i was in extremly pain i could not sleep

Icwatudidthere

So you were awake for 168 hours?

Side effects?

fuck off

about 110 hours ~ sober
starting to microsleep and hallucinate vividly (seeing dead relatives, animals, etc. for like 10seconds max.)
brain works for like 5min then goes for 2-3.

just over 8 days 192-198ish hours on meth.
literal tin-foil hat conspiracy nut-case.

Any side effects?

at the point where I stay up for 27+ I start to see stuff like you describe. I don't think Ive made it past 38 hours with both coffee and copious amounts of weed

Had to learn to fap with his other hand

Almost 9 hours

was it the preferentially?

I'd play league for a whole day when I was addicted and stay up for about 27 hours then sleep 4 hours for about a month

no you didn't. Going without weed doesn't make you stay awake for a week. Unless you're on coke or meth you aren't staying up that long

On a school night too?

Honestly tho, I think I might snoozed a couple of hours in between but definitely 4 days straight no sleep

No?

just felt almost as if drunk and it was hard to go to sleep actually

I can't really stay awake much longer than that (and haven't after that)

I'm looking for no drugs though. Just awake. Smoking is ok. No coffee.

I don't remember cause I fell asleep

My left eyebrow twitches like mad when I havnt had much sleep, tend to feel like I've had a few beers. Fukin weird.

110 is intense and though what happened

3 hours.

You can stay awake that long sober you just have to find things to do other then lying down and falling asleep.
That gets hard.

Right around three days. I usually start hallucinating and losing some conversation skills after 36-40 hours.

A week.

I've stayed awake for 80+ hours before. Totally sober, no drugs or anything.

If I stay awake more than 48 hours I start seeing things moving that aren't there... like imaginary spiders running across the table, or things moving in the corner of my vision. Freaky.

I'm also always thwacked the fuck out on cocaine, I should have added. I don't dig speed at all.

3days on a bender. fuck it felt good to sleep again

a little over four days...you're completely fucking insane by day four, it's extremely fucked up. you have no idea what's going on, you forget where you are, you can't understand people, you hallucinate voices, facial expressions that weren't made, and you see things out of the corner of your eyes. you also get this weird haze that almost has little tiny moving shadows so you think shit is on your skin but you can't focus enough to really see it directly so you pick at nothing. your mouth goes dry and you get sores because your tongue has been moving around for so long. it's the worst thing ever. yes, i was on drugs, meth, i no longer do any drugs or even drink alcohol.

3+ days with a lot of coke

Sober: 5 days. Wasn't too bad. Saw some shadow people and animals, and wasn't thinking very clearly. On day 5 it was a struggle not to nod off.

On meth: 8 days. Had several hallucinations, and at least one conversation with someone who wasn't there. My vision got pretty grainy by the end, and when it was dark I would see all sorts of shapes moving in it.

You couldn't of put it better than that. and well done on your sobriety

I'm gonna stay awake next week for a story. That's why I ask. I have had weird stuff happen so I just want to compare and see if it happens to anyone else.

Pretty sure all of that was the meth and not lack of sleep.

Had panic attacks for the first time in my life, couldn't think rationaly, only could walk in circles smoking cigarettes constantly and being afraid for every sensation I felt. Physically and emotional. Figured it was so sort of anxiety disorder that I was suppressing for years with weed.

Yeah I know. But I'm looking for that. Just awake.

yeah, day 4 you get these weird kind or vortex shadows in the centre of your vision that distorts your peripherals.

Really! What happened? Did you do drugs?

You would have to do an insane amount of meth to hallucinate off of that alone. It's the lack of sleep and dehydration that gets you.

4 days without any drugs or shit. Had small hallucinations, like I heard music from my radio but it was turned of or someone I know screaming my name in the middle of the street, but there was nobody around and the person was at home.

i get flashbacks everytime i listen to the rolling stones

If I stay awake for more than 2 days I see black "lines" here and there.

I'm about 48 hours now. Trying to force myself to sleep without having to knock myself out with seroquel and it's not working and I'm not having fun. There's a guilt in my chest but it feels external, it feels like a pysical weight on my ribs, I feel hypotensive in waves, palpitations. I'm so fucking tired but I can't sleep. I just don't want to take seroquel anymore

About 4-5 days at festival. Drinks and music and company and food keeps you up. When you get bored or just less active you start to get real sleepy

Sorry you don't. Count

know that feel...

Where you interacting with people?

i have a sleep schedule, 30 min naps every 3 hours. but usually i stay awake for 2-4 days

Oh sorry I'm looking for sober.

Sober man. Sorry. Have you done it sober?

i was, i was 17 at the time, maybe younger, around a bunch of fucked up tweekers in their 40's. one was way, way fucking gone.. don't know how he functioned, but he couldn't talk really. another was crazy and just moving shit around in boxes. then there was that crazy guys mom, who would sorta hum to herself and do things in the other room.. so, it'd be each of us being crazy twacked, then we'd smoke cigs and interact for a few hours about stupid crazy people shit, then back to whatever we were doing.

7 days, started seeing clowns, spiders, and wavy shadows

I have insomnia so I don't sleep for about 4 days at times the most was 5 days shit got to fucked up so I just payed in bed all day and night till I fell asleep

i gotcha.. figured you meant on drugs since.. well, that's when people usually stay up for days. sleep is awesome. yeah, probably just under 3 days sober, enough to get a little loopy but not really anything significant.

* stayed

yeah i get that shit too when im exhausted

walked 30km in 4 hours with 20 kilos of rocks in my bag and toward the end i got that shit too

meth is the only answer

Well the regular person sleeps 8 hours so multiple 15 minute naps is ok. But I need 168 hours.

That's dumb. Really dumb

that sucks, i'm on day 1 of not sleeping from insomnia.. it's 5am, though i'll probably be nodding out before 8pm

about 15 hours once when i was a teen

Legit?

Underrated

Really hard to do so without the aid of drugs. The body starts to shut down at around 60 hours maybe even earlier the most I've gone was about a day and a half then I just passed out and slept for like 16 hours. If you do manage to stay up for a good amount of time you can experience some weird shit. I had the drunk feeling and a hallucination that lasted briefly

4 days straight when wow bc had just released. I dont remember much, exept that i felt like shit when going to bed. Mind was numb almost.

5 days in a row, when i was atill takin heroin like a madman

Yeah me too. But I need it for research.

most I've done without any pharms is 98 hours. things got kinda trippy around hour 38

Same fag

i don't think people stay up that long unless there's some chemical stuff going down in their brains, whether introduced from an external source or from an internal imbalance. it's unhealthy to stay up that long, shit rots your brain.

>be me
>be 16
>found this board around 07
>love it
>druggie friends come over with plenty of loverly drugs
>all kinds of pills
>I looked around in the bags of swags and found a medium sized, orange tablet that said 30 and some other shit
>omgitsadderallxr30mg.gif
>pop one
cont?

those are me, nigger

Well using games is ok. But during the day. 24 hours is a LONG time without drugs. No drugs. Coffee is ok.

Most is about 60 hours
But there have been times when I've had like 3 hours sleep within a 100 or so hour period.

98 is almost half i guess.

I know that. But I'm asking if people do it.

how much does people usually sleep after staying awake for 5-8 days? like two days?

49 hours.
also was working for 8 hours in between,
it was ok. no side effects, just an extra long sleep afterwards

Same fag

No drugs dawg. Sober.

I slept for 32 hours after getting my hit fron heroin that I looked for 5 days

I've been up 29 hours now. No side effects what so ever other than the fact that my math skills are so horrible right now I had to count on my fingers how long I have been up.

Reading all of this back my English is somewhat funky as well.

Been doing it this far just by keeping a bit active, been carrying some scaffolding and stuff. Planing on staying up for at least 38 hours all in all. We'll see.

sure

wtf is up with u dont u have nothing better to do ?

Working is ok because you're sober during that time. But I am looking for 168 hours

How in the fuck could weed aid you in staying awake?

It's research.

Longest ive been up was in the military. Somewhere around 50 hours we were told. we had no clock and were marching and doing combat training the whole time. probably fell asleep for 2-5 min max per day, but got woken up fast by instructors. It was very uncomfortable.

46hours writing my masters thesis. Loads of energy drinks en ritalin. Felt a bit like being drunk. Like everything slowed a bit down when I moved or looked away. Went into a deep dark sleep of 4hours afterwards. Quite ok all in all.

This happens to the best of us. I understand where you're coming from.

Wtfijust fall asleep on weed