rekt/ gore thread. I want some fucked up shit

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Aggression_and_the_.22Warrior_gene.22
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence_quotient#Group_differences
liveleak.com/view?i=eeb_1464380357
youtu.be/Fy9gqZBVMaA
youtube.com/watch?v=EI1IWOLl5YU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There is a video of a child that fell into a gorilla enclosure and the gorllia got shot anyone have it?

Okay OP I only have a few saved

>bear eating stupid nigger

this one always cracks me up. I hate indians.

In the bottom you can see the guys knife sliding to the right as he falls. So shooting him was justified. Unless I'm seeing it wrong.

Any context to this?

I can smell the curry

I read about it a while ago. Blonde is being held hostage by another girl. I think Blonde took girls boyfriend.

hungry for prions

Fucking lost, I didn't know this was a ylyl thread.

Who the hell is Rekt Gore?

Al's second cousin. they try to keep him out of the public eye.

that's a screwdriver

He was coming to fix the door.

Don't bring a knife to a gunfight

welp no I have to wank

Full verison shows he was some kind of "unwelcome guest".

This was in china. Apparently the dude stole half of his girlfriends hotdog, so he decided to douse him with boiling water. Fucking crazy cunt got 5 years.

it was in New Zealand. cant remember story. y u shit post tho

Why did you make up a fake story that no one asked for? Are you retarded?

look at this beta nigger. Already only has one arm and he just lets them take his other. Any normal white person would fight for their arms.

It's Stop, Drop, and Roll.

Not Braise, Baste, and beat.

They probably infected it with the germs that would infect the cooked skin by carrying it with their bare hands and not having sterile gloves and a dressing.

I would never go to India, it's a terrible country. >mfw I'm Indian

>Any normal white person would fight for their arms
Blacks have more testosterone and the "warrior gene" is far more widespread among them. Sorry, but if anything, a black man would.

lol

Play dead

And yet white men throughout history almost always fuck up blacks in war despite your so called "warrior gene".

It makes you violent, not clever, you nigger.

Yeah i bet all the thugs watching would have a good laugh while they killed you slowly. I'd rather be dead than lose both arms but im not deluded enough to think id be acting any different in that situation, pull your head out your ass every once in a while.

pretty sure user was talking about nigger women

If by "warrior gene" you mean "what'ch you lookin' at?", "chimping out", "dindu nuffin' ", "fuck you teatcha bitch", "suck mah dik, man", and "you like mah rims, guhrl?" genes then you are right- a black man has warrior genes that prevent him from learning from bad examples.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Aggression_and_the_.22Warrior_gene.22

>warrior gene

What is this? Source please.

lol why do you hate black people

One post above yours.

Not him, but I guess he's met them.

So it's okay to point out blacks have a 'warrior gene' compared to other races but it's not okay to point out blacks have 'lower overall intelligence' compared to other races.

also satan has spoken

everyone but america does. get with the world.

He likes to blame other people for his problems and thinks it makes him edgy.

he should have rush b

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence_quotient#Group_differences

The IF isn't a controversy, the WHY is and can't really be debated publicly.

The article is saying environment and culture are stronger predictors of IQ then 'race'.

What is odd is the exclusion of a class based analysis of IQ. I bet poor whites are just as dumb as poor blacks.

pretty sure this is fake

That article would be wrong, then. Studies that take it to the individual school level show that blacks score lower than their non black classmates. Even cases where a black is raised in a non black family show that they still perform relatively worse. There was a court case in some city once, where black people couldn't get into the fire department because they consistently failed the exams. They tried to say the exams were racist and got thrown out of court.

Non black statistics show similar trends. Asians always score higher in maths, no matter what country they were born in.

Crush rekts are the worst, imo

So frustrating to watch. Could've flicked it away at least like two metres.

This gave me the weirdest boner.

>I bet poor whites are just as dumb as poor blacks
You'd lose that bet. Still the reasons for that are unknown, mostly because researching them is constantly opposed.

Chinese elevators...

I get annoyed at the thought that some punk in the crowd got away scott free after murdering a couple riot police.

This is my favorite video. Prisoner is forced to eat dead body while boiling plastic is poured over him.

liveleak.com/view?i=eeb_1464380357

What is not at least partially chinese? I dare you to find any elevator that isn't made of chinese parts.

>video
meh
>pic related
FUCKING TRIGGERED
I HATE that sub human piece of shit

ya don't say

SECOND THIS

Oh, Face of death. I love that franchise.

oops

holy fuck he got literally popped like a balloon

Yuck

Exactly this. Then the other girl decides to give her a little torture.

don't fuck with bears...

youtu.be/Fy9gqZBVMaA

great album

dammit, egg drop soup, not moo goo gai pan, you silly fuck...gtfo

Any of you niggers have that picture of the fat chick that wears the same crusty ass underwear every month during her period?

"ha haaa, this orange will surely stop the mean bear"

Too late for the ''play'' part, lol.

No, it's mostly america who hate them so much. If they are criminals I can't really say anything, but to generalize all black people because you don't like one or another and say that in every other country is the same is dumb.

have her scrubbed and brought to my tent

you should meet some and you'll learn

Even if you had a black friend in school, go to where they live. Observe them in their natural habitat. They act completely different then when they're out in public

Nature is amazing

they lure you in with their friendly waves. DO NOT BE FOOLED!

youtube.com/watch?v=EI1IWOLl5YU

Throwing the coke only works on polar bears dipshit

This man speaks truth

Did he survive?

yeah, but he had to have surgery to remove that guy's watch from his tummy.

That was close, good thing the ball is okay.

comedy gold

This post reads like one of her comics

This

>other girl is fat
what a huge surprise.

1/2

that leg twich

2/2

Was that Jerry Springer one of the dudes doing the smashing of the monkey's head?

yeah its obvious jealousy.

why the fuck are they all gifs? whats wrong with using webm ?

Monkey with Jimmies rustled detected