Chastity thread

Chastity thread.
Who else is in chastity here?
Share pictures, stories, tips.

bonus:
Currently in chastity. for every dub in this thread i'll add a day to my chastity

Other urls found in this thread:

sub-shop.com/collections/plastic-chastities/products/cb-8000-locking-cock-chastity-device-with-removable-urethral-tube-b-deal-frenzy-b
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If that picture's of you, dear, you really should get a smaller cage. With something that long, you may as well not be in chastity at all!

You're a pathetic excuse for a man. The world would be a better place without you in it.

I'm getting a holy trainer v2 small.
This was my first cage so I wasn't sure about the size :3
Well. as long as I'm in a cage I can't reproduce. So you got that going for you!

keep talking dirty to me user.

ive always wondered how noticeable these things are under clothes

Good to hear!

How's your anal training coming?
...or are you actually entirely chaste?

Man legs, I have knobby knees like that too

do you have gf? post pics

>ftw non custom made devices cut blood flow to balls

;_;

Going great.
Just yesterday I was riding my realistic dildo. A couple of times it went in all the way to the balls.

Luckely I don't like dressing up like a girl otherwise I'd have been fucked.(and not in the good way)

Yaay, dubs :3

Ugh why would you want that?

I've been trying to find a less expensive first cage any suggestions?

I don't but i dont want to spend a ton on some customer device, yahmean?

> Pick a ring that's comfortable, you can slip out.
> Pick a smaller ring, your balls turn blue.

Why is life so cruel?

Buy from Aliexpress. You can get them as cheap as $6 through $10. Takes a while to get to you, but the cages are top quality. I own two, and they've never broken or anything.

Sweet thanks I'll have to check it out

kys

GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT

Disgusting knees/10

>Is in chasity
>doesn't have a gf
>is probably a faggot

Kill yourself

your dick seems to be too big for this op

kys

I second this.

Yeah, the cage is a bit too big.
And being constantly horny my dick tries to grow until it doesn't have any room left.
When i'm completely flacid my dick wouldn't even reach into the 'head' area of the cage.

Literally as bad as screaming MODS cause we are all fags

P.S. Kys

I'm glad I'm not a sexual weirdo like OP.

What fucked you up so bad? Did your dad touch your butthole?

>When i'm completely flacid my dick wouldn't even reach into the 'head' area of the cage.

pic

I have the same issue with probably needing a shorter cage.

All you need is one with a good downward angle. Properly fitted custom cages are usually held on more by friction against the ring than the ring itself unless you're horny.

Also, I have like 5 non-custom services including the one I've been wearing on and off for her since october, and you most likely can find a good one that will fit non custom, it's just a lot of trial and error.

I don't know if you're in the US, but I found mine on Ebay from a smaller sex shop in AZ for like $30.

I'm in chastity, in a holy traner v2 small right now. it's almost too big for me (i'm pretty fucking tiny), but i love it and my girlfriend loves it!

What does your girlfriend love about not being able to use your dick?...

Why won't you believe me senpai~

Can I ask you what size ring you went for?
And how long are you currently in chastity?

I'm in chastity after my girlfriend caught me jerking off in her panties.

>Like the idea of chastity
>Try it
>Can't stand the problems I have with pissing while I am in chastity

You just answered your own question.
>not being able to use your dick
The relation probably started long before she realised he wasn't man enoguh for her.

That's so fucking stupid though, I wanna see pics of this faggots mrs

we got the classic ring, usually not in for too long (a week at most), have been in for 12 days right now because her ex/my good friend is visiting in a week and we are into cuckolding so they are going to fuck the whole time and he is going to fuck me and she wants me to be able to come from anal alone when he fucks me, which i can only do if i have been locked and havent cum for 2-3 weeks.

she likes to be in control, she likes how submissive i get, and she can use it literally whenever she wants to. it's her dick.

I ordered my first chastity cage earlier today, a cheap-ish one to see if it's for me. Excited!

you mean...sitting down? :3

she uses it, we have sex regularly (and she pegs me, has me go down on her, use toys on her etc almost daily)

not going to share pics. we're in our late 20's, she's incredibly hot (easy 8-9/10) and you wouldn't really know how kinky she is. she's just great fun.

You let her fuck other dudes too?

yes, she can fuck whoever she wants to.

Have fun! Are you going to lock yourself up or do you have a keyholder?

So you claim to have an 8-9/10 (Probably a 4 by a non faggots standards) that you let fuck other guys because you're a little bitch and can't satisfy her yourself. She isn't yours, you have no solid future together, you're literally just a toy for her to play with until she falls for one of the real men you let her fuck you silly cunt. No woman who truly loves a man would do that sort of shit.

In my holy trainer v2 small

oh wow user, impressed how much you know about women.

we've been together for 7 years, own a house together, are planning to have a kid in the next year or two. i think we are okay.

>holy trainer v2
that's not a holy trainer....

im all about increasing time kept locked

So you're keeping her financially stable, big deal? I feel sorry for your future kids having a cuck for a father. You'll be stuck paying child support while your ex-wife, your kid and her new lover are living in your house. When that happens, just remember this thread.

Imagine your teenage son finding your drawer full of dick locks. He'd probably kill himself.

thats another set of dubs!

>So you're keeping her financially stable, big deal?

no, she makes more than i do

Sadly going to have to be my own keyholder, but I have some fun ideas to spice things up!

and another!!!! so three days so far. thats not nearly enough

Oops meant birdlocked mini

Here i am with the holy trainer v2 small

oh boy i got dubs! hahaha four days faggot enjoy it

> i think we are okay
You are literally the only person who thinks this.

nice! i like the pink, but i've got the clear one.

i mean the people who disagree have no idea who i am and are probably like 14 years old so I'm not sure why i should care what they think

Wow, why doesn't that surprise me.... Seriously mate, how the fuck does a man let another man fuck his woman?

Here i am with one i bought from amazon. It was too long

You do understand that bring a kissless virgin is not being chaste? It just means your fucking ugly... so now you can also add fucktard to that.

Any others into permanent chastity and cuckolding?

Gf is into being mono sexually. I asked to be her sissy maid and she said I'll be locked up forever and not allowed even a handjob for the rest of my life while she plays with someone else. I told her I'm not sure if that's too far, I think I'm gonna tell her today that it's what I want and hope she will consider me a pathetic sexless slave forever. Afraid I'll lose her to the other guy though.

don't get carried away user-senpai~

by being into it? you know there are non monogamous couples, right?

You dipshit.

And here's the reason i wear chastity. My useless thingy

what is the opinion on this one? im considering buying it. the price isnt too bad, and it have several size rings to choose from. The bar is removable i might venture into that territory.

sub-shop.com/collections/plastic-chastities/products/cb-8000-locking-cock-chastity-device-with-removable-urethral-tube-b-deal-frenzy-b

Of course you fucking will lol. Any man that has that little self respect is going to get left behind.

Oh and I'm in my mid 20's, have slept with around 50 women and obviously had other sexual experiences with plenty more. I'm 6'2 with an okay body, I own my own business, I've got a girlfriend of nearly 3 years. I'd knock teeth out if another guy even kissed my girlfriend, let alone having another man have his cock inside her and she would NEVER want that either because she loves and respects me.

add three more days! you're up to a whole week.

that's hot as fuck, permanent chastity/never being allowed pussy again but being constantly teased, eating pussy and ass, servicing cocks, watching her get taken by other men,

fuck so hot.

Thank you for the dubs user. You're making me so horny :3
this is getting ridiculous tho....

k

You're a dipshit too.

you're up to 7 days OP

k

No, seriously. If you told her you wanted to go back to not fucking other guys do you think she'd say yes and actually stay faithful? No, because she knows you're a joke and you will never do shit about it.

at least some one else isn't disgusted by all of it. I'm also into being either a housepet and just treated like a dog once she gets another man or a sissy maid and scrubbinig floors while hearing her having sex but having to continue cleaning.

Wow you guys are small. I semi envy you because it's easy for you to find a partner into this. I'm a little under 5" erect, but gf doesn't seem to mind it much even when I tell her there's people much better at sex out there than me.

The people on this site are really weird....

no, i don't think she would want to be in a monogamous relationship forever. i'm sure it would be fine for a few years, but not permanently. it's not what either of us wants and it would just be strange. anyway quit projecting your stupid insecurities on to me, not everyone wants the same shit you want, i certainly don't want your life.

I noticed....my previous best is 2 days
I didn't think this thread would get this much attention. kinda regret setting that bonus now.

Trips remove a day? :3

this thread is mental illness

not even a normie

the best we can do is try to contain it

Kek

trips remove a day? hahahahah fuck no that adds 3 days.

heres day number 8 i hope you like playing with your ass youll be doing plenty of it.

Yeah my gf doesnt mind that im small either. Been together 8 years. She doesnt know im a sissy though.

Wearing a CB6000S at the moment. Self-locking for now though.

Rolling for dubbs

She doesn't want to be in a monogamous relationship... WITH YOU, because you're a little bitch. I actually feel bad for you. Trust me, if you were living my life you could even be the kind of real man that fucks your slut wife lol.