Anyone here been to a nude beach?

Anyone here been to a nude beach?

i havent but i can tell u already id be the life of the party those chicks would be allllll over me

i did once with my gf.....it was quite odd....maybe even embarassing

whats wrong with their dicks? they look like they have extra skin on them

Reported.

Mods mods

yes

i went alone in germany once. Just because i wanted to try. It was a pretty good experience.

They are uncircumcised.

anyone got pics? im interested

Quit being a sheltered little faggot

Tell us more?

shut up baby dick

My father and mother used to visit them a lot. Naturally as a kid i have visited them as well, but stopped going nude after maybe 12 yo and after 14 we never visited a nude beach again.

Do your parents still go?

who said anything about their dicks

There's one in the city I live. Iused to go years ago when children were allowed. Fapped like crazy.
Than children were forbidden and I lost the interest.

Not anymore no, at least i dont think so. Not that i care either way.

I don't know what you people think a nudist beach is... it's the same as a regular beach just with nude people... it's not a sex party...

im 6 inch soft so suck it if u can

I'm not a yank, so being nude at the beach is no biggie. Quite normal actually.

We're not afraid of our bodies outside the US you know.

sure you are

Calm down, cringe kid.

u sound xenophobic

Yeah there's one that I frequent a lot. It's clothing optional so most of the time it's old people naked. The occasional group of young people will come because the beach is much cleaner than the public beach is.
It's really not all that great.

well i was spending the summer with my family at the beach anyway. On the map i discovered the fkk-Area. So i went there with a towel and a book when everybody else was eating or sunbathing. there were quite a lot of people. I just put my clothes off and started reading and sunbathing. After putting some suncreme on the dangerous parts. I also went into the water. Everything was pretty chilled and i felt very free and relaxed.

ITT: Prudish americans being startled by the human body.

they all have little weewees

im 26 and i went to that nude beach last year. there were lot of 50-60yo couples and few young persons around 20-30 yo.... the worst part was when we went swimming : opnce i came out of the water my dick was so tiny and i was really uncomfortable, even even thought anyone seemed to pay attention.
After all not that good idea for me, but my gf had fun....

Sucks to be you

Cable Beach in Broome. Riding dirt bikes with cousin checking for backpacker hotties. See cousin's older brother's 4wd up ahead. Pull up. He's lying on a towel naked with some other dude cuddling. Wtf.jpeg. Ride away. Get home. Cousin has tears on face because just found out brother is a faggot. Lulz were had.

GDR fag here, haven't been to a nude beach since i was a kid and honestly spoken nowadays dread the idea because of my libido being a tad too strong for that. even though other younger people told me it's not that big of a deal when you pop a boner but idk. it's a compliment to some, a reason to have you ganked to others

i havent tried but i dont wanna cum in my mouth

Is the beach cleaner because fewer people go?

Dude I've been to two nude beaches in the US and people where quite chill at both.

A dick that large has two states. Soft, and failing to get hard.

I think it is more the attitude towards the environment from most people that frequent nude beaches. Environmental friendly, in contact with nature, save the earth etc etc

That makes sense, thank you.

i dont live in the states im in canada

topkek

its more of a hugekek than a topkek

faggot

That's OK, we know your dick is so long that it could be in another country.

no thanks i just handle the women

i have tried sneaking over the border once

Can I bring a camera to one? I have a big fuckoff DSLR, but don't need a criminal record.

fucking kek

great thread though ?

nope but i seen some crazy bitch in SF leading nude protests. most of them were fat and hairy, but her daughter is kinda cute

A little of both. The beach is on a fresh water island, big vacation spot being 20 minutes from the city. Lots of bros go to the public beaches and its usually covered with diapers and broken bottles.
The nude beach is great, people clean it regularly and have put up volleyball nets.
There's a secret beach too and I got a hand job there once.

just a question, is it easier to pickup girls from a nude beach? if you have a decent body and face and all

when i go to the beach naked all the girls ask me to bbq later that evening

Just put it up your ass and pretend to fart when taking a pic

You have to be over 18 to use this site.

as long as you don't point it at anyone under 18 you should be good

they say i make them feel the urge for a footlong

i think it is fairly frowned upon. I think they will call the cops on you if you are not a family and are randomly taking pictures.

meant for

Oh I am so sorry to bring potty humour in here. I did not reallize the big boys don't like that.

That's what I assumed, thank you

no
see It is just like a normal beach, just minus the clothing.

was fun i gotta go play with the sausage cya

I don't know what you thought nude beaches were, but it's basically dix as far as eye can see. You know who visit nude beaches? Old people

Twice. Once where access was easy - got to see the spectrum of humanity, and let me tell you, some of it I can't exorcise from my brain. The other required a bit of a hike. But I was with a girlfriend, and it was all I could do to concentrate on not "standing out" from the crowd. That detracted from the experience.

Either keep it very exposed or very stored. If you want to use it, ask permission.

ITT: children

No, just Americans

The difference being..?

>all the girls
all the girls at a nude beach attend the same barbeque in the evening?
what prompts someone to always invite you to bbq

to make sure im the only one who shows up

dont hate the playa hate god

quite the size difference

you homo

Why are all these dicks uncircumcised?

Because most of them are in Europe and it's not common practice for us to mutilate our children.

yeah me. my dick is more tanned now, summer AND winter. even 5 years later.

Because they're europoor without health insurance .

I think your dick is supposed to be tanner, but that's cool

Yes I have and it sucks because you have to constantly watch out to not get your dick burned.

Ass is also in burning danger zone so no fucking thanks anymore. Also there are the occasional creeps who only go there to watch.

huehue, actually most eurpean countries have decent healthcare and dont have to sell their house to pay the bills for a broken bone like amerifags.

i'm circumcised and didn't payed for it.

because theres literally no reason to circumcise other than being a filthy jew or being in a country controlled by filthy jews (ie: the US of gay)

Went to the nude beach in Sandy Hook, NJ with my gf. It was relaxing and all but there were too many dudes around us staring at her tits. Wouldn't come back again unless we were with more friends

>STUPID AMERICAN YOU WANT CHEESEBURGER YOU WANT MIRRION DORRAR STUPID AMERICAAAAN

You got your dick mutilated for free? Wow, that's awesome!.

We've been to nudist camping last 2 years for 8 and then 10 days. This year we are going for 30 days. With wife and 2 kids.

How is it? How did get started? Tell me more.

Haters gonna hate

Anyone in the Northeast US, you can go to Gunnison Beach in NJ, it's the biggest nude beach on the east coast.

It's also not like that picture. There are occasionally hot women there but you're really going for yourself.

>Going for yourself
What do you get out of it? I want to know how it feels

kys

Sandy Hook is fun, I agree with you about the staring but an equal number of women stare at me or my dick. It's somejing you're either capable of accepting or you're not, I suppose.

true both ways

It's just really freeing. I love being naked at home and I love being naked at the beach. The beach has some real natural feel to it, like an instinctive urge to it, and I like being naked there.

Free Health Care, how do you feel now amerifag? You call yourselfs free country, so, tell me why it costs so much to live?

please dont take the obvious bait.

Nasty cheese dicks

This guys got the right idea.

It's the best way to spend the vacation. Much more chill than bikini beaches. Not full of loud posers, altho the number of germans is alarming. Feels a bit like third reich at times.

We went to a local river on boat a lot and when we were in areas where there is no one, my older son and I would take off the clothes once in water. There was zero risk because the water is murky, so even if someone would come close they wouldn't notice. Swimming nude just feels way more natural. Of course we'd put on swimming suit before coming out of the water so we pretty much didn't even see eachother. Then younger son tried it out and loved it too and then finally wife tried it out and found out how much more natural it feels.

After that we decided to go specificly to a nude beach when we go to the sea at summer. We just went 2 days to test if it would feel awkward with other naked people around us. It didn't, it felt completely natural.

So then we decided we are going to go to naturist camping and did it. I have a very stressful every day life, but going to a naturist camp site is so relaxing, I am completely reset for 6 months afterwards.

Also I go with my woman and we just lay around naked together soaking up sun and swimming in the ocean. It's really great. People do sneak glances but who cares? Means we're both young and hot