--MAKE Sup Forums GREAT AGAIN--

--MAKE Sup Forums GREAT AGAIN--
Leading the charge!

Friendly reminder to Sage, Report and Hide the following threads/posts.
>Trap threads
>Fluffly abuse threads
>Furry threads
>Beg threads
>Waifu claiming threads
>Desu posts in YLYL threads
>Banana posts in YLYL threads
>Any other autistic threads/posts

WE'RE TAKING OUR BOARD BACK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ek_YI1j8puc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no, if you see one of these threads listed above then comment "delete system32".

>B

Get rid of donald trump, hillart clinton and bernie flanders threads.

Only have gary johnson master race threads

You left out dick threads.

Hit the collapse button. Ignore them.

>sage
sage just stops you from bumping a thread. You'd normally only use it if you're posting back and forth with a few other anons and you dont want the entire site to be bothered by your convo.

>report
The only thing you can actually report on Sup Forums is spam and anything that breaks US laws. Otherwise you're abusing the report system and will be banned yourself.

>hide
This is what you want to do. Self moderate. If you don't like feminine penis you can change site settings to hide those threads.

HUrr durr stop liking what I don't like.

Don't be a retard. Sup Forums is a containment board, it was never YOUR board to begin with.

Don't like it? Don't go to the thread, simple.

hahah,great thread

Is this a feminine penis thread?

Collapse works, but ALL threads go 404 so quickly, it doesn't really matter.

>hide cancer threads
>No threads on /b
>go to /fit
>change life forever
>leave Sup Forums forever

Yes, yes it is

no, it's a fluffy bread

Nope it's a feminine penis thread

fluffy

Feminine penis

fluffy

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

No

It's monkey man!

yes

Feminine Penne

Nah fam

how about a fluffy trap?

>Only things we can reprt on Sup Forums are spam and illegal shit
This is spam, m8. All of it.

Muh nigger

Feminine Penne Pasta

Fucking lost

Don't feed the trolls
Report spam/advertising threads
Report threads that belong on /soc/

Every other thread has a right to be here no matter hoe shit they are.

Make Fluffies Great Again

A grass roots campaign on Sup Forums
Real nice

youtube.com/watch?v=ek_YI1j8puc

if only there was a board for traps and furries so they could leave Sup Forums

Deal with it

That fucking burnout? Lel. OK buddy

>filename

Nice

thats fucking gay, faggot

samefag

New copypaste has been born.

also if anybody wants to have fun with trolling on Sup Forums nowadays faggots are just like, not your personal army instead of joining along to have fun

Nice dub dubs
But poor bait

Sorry, but it's hopeless man. The fact is, 90% of the people who made Sup Forums great in the past, they've simply left. And it will never be great again without that core user base.

Tbh I don't even know why I bother coming here anymore, it's like the majority of clever and irreverent anons got replaced by aliens.

then start a new trend

How to fuck with a thief
(will do this sometime this week and post pics video)
>grab an old cell phone
>take apart and remove guts
>replacing guts with unhatched spider eggs
>put phone back together
>bring phone to store pub, hangout or where ever thief is
>pretend to speak on phone
>put phone down and walk away obviously
>thief picks up phone
>eventually spider eggs will hatch
>thief removes battery in hopes of starting the phone
>phone explodes with spiders
>fucking thief will be scared to steal for rest of life as per retribution

This was my /b before newfag summers .

Because fags come here from reddit and half the shit Sup Forums got away with posting years ago gets insta 404'd. These moral fags ruin Sup Forums.

then you must make the threads, you must become like the ones who made it great, it simply isnt enough just to sage or call them faggots, that doesnt affect them, you have to make new threads like the threads of old Sup Forums, you must become the faggots of old Sup Forums yourselves

Do you not realize how futile this shit is?
Firstly, saging a thread once is meaningless if the thread's purpose is to post images. They'll bump so much your sage won't matter.
Actually, you're prolonging the life of the thread by keeping attention away from it, sending it to page 3-9.
Reporting of course is useless unless it's CP or dox. Mods don't give a fuck.

The best thing you can do is hide it, but it's not going away. This is Sup Forums, it's like trying to rid Sup Forums of nazism.

well one oldfag is here at least

Sup Forums already is great