New trap thread

Other urls found in this thread:

cdisabel.tumblr.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I recognise those pics ;)

Wow, is that you??? You are beautiful

Is the qt3.14 from the last thread

gj op

I was posting in a trap thread the other day, I have a few more laying around that I might dump.

>tfw traps this hot don't exist in Aus

Bump

I know it's me ;)

Yesss please dump

>trap thread
>shitty cd's that dont show their face
>traps are guys that pass as girls
>OP is retarded

Kk, gg m8

As a sad old Goth, I am by nature allergic to white clothing.
but I'd just like to say that OP, (if it is OP who took the photos, and not a reposter) really does suit it.

keep posting, girl

Post face or kys

what is kys?

Baby, pls keep posting, you're adorable

Do u have a hung bf yet? Kuz ur begging for it like chicks in yoga pants

Only face pic I could find. But more incoming. R8 away.

Kanye yelp superstart, how you don't know that

no and no!

It means kill yourself

Time stamp or fuck off

I also like some kinkier things..

Actually I like women

Post your fucking face or fuck off

Ok I'm in love, I love your eyes, you're perfect, is there anyway I can contact you?

Kik is LKBgrav if you have it, aus, melbourne.

As I said, perfect

>dress like a slut and post pics to make men horny
>i like woman
You are a fucking idiot.

More pls, this is great

yisss

Oh, I also like petplay. meow.

I think you'll find you're the idiot, for assuming that a cross-dresser must be gay.

If anything, the majority of cross-dressers are straight, while a minority are bi or gay.

It's stupid only because doing it for free. I was same but I did it for money. Sorry.

Also this.

Godddd you're perfect

I wish I could wake up every morning next to you

nice eyes, please cont,
do you have any pics of your feet?

Although there are some people who can sway me ;)

Urg looking at that pic now the dick looks SO out of place :(

not wearing makeup? if not do plz you be a 10

Se's perfect as is, m8.

Not wearing makeup, I'd put some on at the moment, but it's like 1:30 in the morning and pitch black. perhaps another thread, or over kik or something.

She is already a 10

You look great without make

Different angle, my hair is kinda fucked up though. hopefully you like it anyway.

would wife/10

Your hair looks cute, as much as you

would make my pet/10

why don't post face pics on your tumblr
would make it much more exciting

10/10 muh god

na, don't use tumblr, sort of a shithole if you ask me.

who's tumblr is this one then
cdisabel.tumblr.com

The cd in white

That's mine.

na, that's the other person posting, I'm not OP, just happen to be passing through.

Also, looking through my phone for more pics, should be some good ones on there.

Yeah... you try to get men off with your pics for no reason, since you are straight. It makes no fucking sense, you fucking weirdo.

It could be a fetish

No, selling your body is even more stupid. Learn hiw to be a decent human and fit into society. Idiot.

What the fuck

these are NOT traps

not passable
just dudes in panties

traps are passable BY DEFINITION YOU MORONS

next time you make a bullshit sissy thread just title it "sissy thread"

fucking sick of ugly man faced cds posting in trap threads

FUCK OFF AND DIE FAGGOT

PUT YOUR DICK AWAY

MODS BAN THIS FAGGOT

Not a heterosexual one though

>Yeah... you try to get men off with your pics for no reason

"I enjoy others seeing me like this" may be thier reason
"Humiliate me, I am a submissive" may be another
"there might be one or two women reading too" is another.
"I'm horny. I dont care what those guys think, I'm posting" is another.
"I would really like to talk to other cross-dresers, but live in a really small town and want to share with others" is another.

and plenty of other reasons you were incapable of conceiving of, you idiot.

sorry love you don't get to define what counts as passible for everyone else.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and despite so many people on here saying I am 0% feminine

I have gone out in public like this and I am perceived and respected as female.

You are so butthurt that not everyone who is considered a trap is 12 months into hormones it amuses me.

I will never take hormones because it will deplete my pussy pounding powahh

I take them solely to piss people like off. It's an odd fetish but it gets me by

But seriously, I like taking the pictures. That's it. I think they look good and I feel great doing it. And if ANYONE likes them enough to cum to them, that is a great bonus

post more collar slut

You say I aint a trap.

But I trap straight males frequently.

Get butt hurt about it, I'm sure eventually your abrasive passion for this subject will rub off on everyone else just having a jolly time.

Fuckin sauce please!!!

manliest face of them all

Feet please you gloriois str8 teaser :(

Haven't you already posted these like 20 times?

Also the blue set posted 400 times

what next, another set of the same boring garbage 7000 times?

How can you be so arrogant and idiotic to think that anyone wants to see your stupid shit spammed in every trap thread?
Pro tip, no one EVER posts you but you, because you're just a dude in panties, not even a trap

>noone wants to see you

>there are numerous people requesting more

What is this madness. You idiots are in every thread- thinking you can speak on behalf of everyone.

The irony is hilarious.

They must, because I didn't start this thread and it started with a pic of me, I come here like 3 times a week yet someone is posting me enough to piss you off so much and my dad can beat up your dad

>wants to be seen as a slut
>wants to be himiliated(by men)
>knows that only faggots and maybe 1-2 "woman" watch this
>Gets horny and starts to post lewd pics for guys
>would like to talk to other idiots lile himself and thinks the best way to contact them is to post his asshole for a lot of gay ppl
You seem pretty fucking gay to me if you only crossdress for gay reasons, you idiot

Filename + chaturbate

your definition of gay.

It amuses me.

Last one on my phone unfortunately. Probably gonna take some proper pics with makeup on tomorrow. Will post more then.

Enjoy.

Inigo Montoya springs to mind. each time the idiot starts yelling "gay!"

nice bitch tits hunny.

>cringe

underrated response, im trans and the CD's claiming they are straight while posted sexualised pics of themselves on a website populated 99.9% by men, are deluding themselves.

not that i should throw stones, im deluding myself that im a girl :)

Most sane thing said in the thread

irony is they are just a couple years estrogen therapy away from longing to be held in a guys arms, fucked roughly, and called a good little slut by a masculine guy.

talking from experience

See the trouble is I was with you. I thought I was probably gay because of all of this so I tried it out a few times and it is NOT my thing. The fantasy is alright, but in practice it's not.

Furthermore my sexuality is mine, your experience won't match my own. You do your thing and I'll do mine

But what if-

a) I don't consider myself straight
b) I'd rather be stepped all over by my Loli mistress
c) I make traps my bitches.

I don't long to be held in a guys arms.

I am that guy. and I long to grip my little sexy mummy in my arms.

You tell them bitchhh

Accurate post :) my situation is different, i knew i was attracted to guys since youth, if anything estrogen and transitioning just made those feelings alot stronger.

Still posting pictures to get guys off, and then saying you have no interest in them, is a little disingenuous!

I'm this guy I change my opinion. You're right. I was quick to judge, not taking into accpunt quirks of my sexuality. Sorry.

I like the fantasy at times. But the second someone starts asking for contact details I feel it's only fair to tell them the odds are I wouldn't touch them.

That being said I imagine a very feminine guy would sway me,

how long you been on hormones and what do you take?

GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT

Hai Sup Forums

Qt3.14