Who's tougher: Canadians or Americans?

Who's tougher: Canadians or Americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iBBVOBiX_C8
strawpoll.me/10343493
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

both countries are composed of English & German settlers.

Both English and German people, are of Germanic Origin, resembling a similar genetic composition.

TL:DR; none of them are individually stronger

america does outnumber canada 10:1 so america will win a war

America hasn't won a war in the last 100 years; you won't make it through one of our winters.

listen here you fucking leaf:

the question was "who is tougher: canadians or americans"

there is practically no genetic difference between White Americans and White Canadians, as they are both atleast 80% of Germanic Origin.

Canadians

Canadians have survived against geese for hundreds of years, they've got us beat

holy gee, you sure are an ameritard, who said anything about genetic difference in my reply?
Truly ameritard.

armenians

Canadians like to imagine they live in the rugged wilderness and fight bears all day in the snow. in reality the vast majority lives in the border of the USA and depends on the U.S.

>the question was "who is tougher: canadians or americans"
isnt that the point tho, who the fuck is talking about a war?

>depends on the U.S.
kek

As much as Canada depends on the US, Americans do the same with China.

Fag

French Canada or normal Canada?

french Canadians aren't Canadians

On 1:1 war yes, but imagine a war between them, who will side with who? Russia, China and other countries like that would make a huge difference on the outcome

this get is truth

Remember when Canada burned down the white house?

Megasatan knows what's up

You may have a stronger army down there, but man up here? We have stronger beer!

Actually canadian ancestry comes from English settlers, then Scottish (nova scotia) French (who became Acadians in new Brunswick) and Irish who were cheap labour and looking for any work becuase of the potato famine.

After the north west territories were established, which included half of Canada (Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, BC) there was vast amount of Prairie land that needed settled. The Canadian government let the flood gate open for thousands of Slavic people's to work the lands in a fair deal, I'd you work it you can keep it. So they worked hard and established fields and farms only to be told thanks for playing, you need to buy this now. Of course with no many they were forced to abandon their new homes and wealthy English lords would then purchase the lands. And we also had a ton of Chinese to build the railroad and for the gold rush

>Slavic people
Must be why Canadian girls are prettier than American

Canada would win. Battle of 1812 . We burnt down your government. You guys then painted over your building white.... now known as the white house. Fact .

Canadians obviously, We fight bears with our bare hands, while amerifags hide behind guns and shoot monkeys on a daily basis to feel superior

True story

Americans outnumbered us in 1812, look how that turned out. There may not be a lot of us but Canadians are bad fucking ass. Just take Kevin Vickers for example, when terrorists tryed to kill our politicians we sent a dude whoncarried a cerimonial trucheon to stop them

Canada, how do you stop your bagged milk from spilling?

Do you even logic?

>doesn't logic

FOOL, You ruined the ancient canadian traditional bagged milk secret

I would have said Canadians until you guys elected Le Weed Man.
If he's considered a strong leader I don't want see the betas.

America has more big black bulls. So america. Why are white boi's so weak? They need to fall inline and serve bbc from now on.

So tell me: is Canda for America like Russia for Europe ( in terms of being viewed as a bunch os badasses living in the fucking hard climate)?

there is a specific jug designed for the bags.

Soon brother, soon.

>strong leader
at least we didnt have to choose between:
the crypt keeper
zodiac killer
cock sucking hag
downy the syndrome

Yes except all canadians arent usless drunks lije russians are

Psychologically US still has a few actual men who don't stand still against regressives

The moment muslims can swim faster cuckada is going to hell

>>Canada would win. Battle of 1812 . We burnt down your government. You guys then painted over your building white.... now known as the white house. Fact

Makes me laugh every time.

>useless
have you ever checked videos with russians on youtube? They are fucking jackass, thus I get laughs, thus they are of use for me.
Also, stereotypes aside, I've been to Russia and people there were really cool and helpful

Easy we don't have Americunts.

>White House burned in 1812.
>Canada found in 1867.

No, only Quebec separatist Canadians aren't Canadians. Being French has nothing to do with it.

There are more French Canadians than you think.

Its because of ignorant people like you that keep the separatist movement alive.

If your only purpose is life is being an inebriated idiot on youtube then useless is exactly what you are

Other than WWII and the cold war. The U.S never won any other war from the mid 20th-century to 21th-century

as I said, meeting them in perosn proves to be a fantastic experience. They are helpful, generous, want to hear your story. Also, the country is fucking multicultural, so you don't get bored with their ways easily

Americans rednecks

fucking jew

Juden

Ever heard of the iraq war?

>This retard
>Implying America even lost anything in the war of 1812

Why the fuck doesn't it just come in a jug?
Fucking retarded snow people

"Well in 1812 we burnt down the white house so we win. Lets not take into account that Americans outnumber us about 10:1 and that our army as is sucks american balls. We'd lose? Nah, we burnt down the WHITE HOUSE. Automatically we win, case closed."

Speaking as a Canadian, I have never in my life seen bagged milk.

Why don't you make like a tree and fuckoff eh

Well without us your ass would be sucking Hitler's dick, so I wouldnt complain if I were you

As a culture, definitely the Canadians.

We let 19 goofy Arabs kill 3,000 Americans and we have literally lost our shit ever since. Sure, we compensate with our massive military, but look at the United States post 9/11 and tell me we're not the biggest pussies in the world?

I mean, honestly.

Quoting a southern American tv show and adding 'eh' at the end of it

I'm Canadian 1st off I've never seen bagged milk. And Canadians are tougher by genetics due to our winters and general landscape.

I love it when Canadians think that they're some fucking super tough World War 2-esque Russians who fight off bears, drink vodka and walk around shirtless in below zero weather.

And still lost the war?

>Canadian girls are prettier than American
My fucking sides user

he didn't any of those things, except tough lmfao

> our winters

you arent Finland now go back to /hoc/ and get cuckkked

> gets cucked lib leader
> gets kicked outa alliance to fight radicalization from yurope and US
> instead decides to beat on own countryman/woman

DISGUSTING PIECE OF SHIT COUNTRY

Vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=iBBVOBiX_C8

Kek

itt canadians attempt trolling

Canadafag here
We're not talking aboot something that happened 200 years ago, today u.s. would kick our ass and we know it.
But on a one-on-one basis, non-militarily who is stronger (without roids) harder working ect, it's close but I'd have to say us canucks

White males in small town/rural Canada definitely are more masculine and get more pussy than white American men.

canada literally carries less political and economic clout as a large state like new york, texas or california

white male, blonde/blue, 6ft, 240lb., ex military...id whoop the shit out of every male in your family

Do you realise how stupid that post is? Go, reread it and reflect. Think where you are. Think what you know about that other user and his family.

Unless you are the hardest, meanest motherfucker in the whole USA (which I doubt).

how many dudes did your gf cheat on you with when you were deployed?

I didn't vote for that cuck
but you're right, Canadians sold out for the promise of legal weed
pathetic

u just got trolled

canadians cant even take bants so now hate speech is illegal

Vote here
strawpoll.me/10343493

are you drunk?

i am hard and mean IRL faggot. folk dont fuck with me round my way and the ones that do get ran up on and smashed and then dragged across the pavement

>u just got trolled
nice deflection, but no. No on so many levels.

The response is a loki, which alters its meaning depending if the other user was serious or trolling

I'm Canadian and I'm half Russian
I don't know what to think

>ran up on and smashed and then dragged across the pavement
oh, you're a car! Sorry, didn't realise. Actually, as you're clearly a dumb redneck, you're probably a Dodge Ram

no one lives in the top three provinces that actually have tough winters, the rest of you are just in north montana.

Are we talking Prarie Canadians or those bitch ass city folk?

r u ignorant?

Oh I get it, your gf can't cheat on you if she doesn't exist

its an Ontario thing.

No genetic difference but a huge enviromental difference you seem to be ignorning. Per capita we are no where near as fat as you, we live in tougher climate, Canadians are tougher easily.

Montreal, Winnipeg, Edmonton, all have over a million people and get colder than anywhere in America.